Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

hehe yeah :roftl: Actually that was my fave Mika dream.. well I have had only 4 real Mika dreams, but I love the way he was acting and stuff.. He seemed so.. hot and cold at the same time :das::roftl: His mood changed a lot and he was just looking in my eyes like Im a little girl and do not understand anything.. :roftl: :wu b2:

How long ago? :wink2:

:roftl: I really sounds quite cute...

Ummm ... ok, come to think of it, just a few weeks :blink: But it seems so long! And I don't even remember it :aah:

I've had a few more Mika dreams, a lot about gigs...and before I came fully back here, they were actually a lot more common a thing, oddly. But a lot of them I didn't write down immediately, so I kind of forgot most about them :thumbdown:

Anyways, I'll have to leave now; it's going eleven here :shocked: So yeah ... I'll see you soon, I hope! :bye::huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl: I really sounds quite cute...

Ummm ... ok, come to think of it, just a few weeks :blink: But it seems so long! And I don't even remember it :aah:

I've had a few more Mika dreams, a lot about gigs...and before I came fully back here, they were actually a lot more common a thing, oddly. But a lot of them I didn't write down immediately, so I kind of forgot most about them :thumbdown:

Anyways, I'll have to leave now; it's going eleven here :shocked: So yeah ... I'll see you soon, I hope! :bye::huglove:

I see.. yeah it' s a good idea to write them down :naughty:

It's midnight here as well, so Im off, goodnight and see ya :huglove:

Just watched the video I made of the beginning of the concert in Rome in July and when Relax started I felt that strange crazy/euphoric kind of feeling that I get everytime I see Mika live, just when the concert starts and all you can think is "I'm happy! I'm the happiest girl on earth!"

It was just a second, I was just watching a video, but it gave me shivers and it made me smile. A lot :)

Argh. I have to re-sit so much this year.

AS Film was my best grade, but I got 72.5% which is a B

AS English Lit - not so good. Not sure what percentage, but I have to re-sit part of it

AS German - Shameful. Re-sitting the entire year and taking this years German alongside all the re-sits and the A2 levels.

Need 87.5% this year for film to get an A overall.

Archived