What do you think? will there be an acoustic tour?

Sylvana

Will there be an acoustic tour in 2011  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be an acoustic tour in 2011

• YES! for sure
    • No i don't think so
    • Maybe, I don't know

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope so i met a really nice person who let me listen to some of the songs whilst we was waiting to get into sadlers wells i also told a group of women i was following them as i was a bit lost because one of the ladies had the lollipop girl tattoo.

it was good fun as well all that glitter i have clips of it on my phone and you can see the balcony was moving a bit around due to everyone on their feet clapping. :thumb_yello:

I think yes- and certainly hope yes- I mean, that accoustic tour did sell, and got some very good publicity- and IMO showed the UK music press that there was more to Mika than tragicomic good cheer. But it probably did spoil people's appetite for the new album by using songs that were on it.

I think it'll either concentrate on less commercial stuff- including songs for sorrow, and any new songs deemed not to fit on the new album- or it'll be the complete opposite, and concentrate on accoustic versions of old nd well loved songs, with very little new material. Either way there'd be a clear line between it and the third album.

Either would be good by me! (especially the first though) and I loved the 2009 ones

I think yes- and certainly hope yes- I mean, that accoustic tour did sell, and got some very good publicity- and IMO showed the UK music press that there was more to Mika than tragicomic good cheer. But it probably did spoil people's appetite for the new album by using songs that were on it.

I think it'll either concentrate on less commercial stuff- including songs for sorrow, and any new songs deemed not to fit on the new album- or it'll be the complete opposite, and concentrate on accoustic versions of old nd well loved songs, with very little new material. Either way there'd be a clear line between it and the third album.

Either would be good by me! (especially the first though) and I loved the 2009 ones

My hope is that it will be a mixture of these and also that with the next album he will not push songs aside just because they are do not sound commercial enough but include them on the album like he did with OMS.

It was such an intelligent way of including that song actually.:blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived