What do you think? will there be an acoustic tour?

Sylvana

Will there be an acoustic tour in 2011  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be an acoustic tour in 2011

• YES! for sure
    • No i don't think so
    • Maybe, I don't know

i'd be really happy if he'd relase a new EP and if he'd do a small accoustic tour.:wub2:

I hope for that too!:wub2:

I want to hear him in an accoustic show so much next time!:wink2:

I read somewhere he might release a new EP around the end of the year and I hope that's true!:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope he will do an acoustictour but hopefuly after februari 2011 i'll be busy these next few months with a very important art project . Summer 2011 would be great but if i win this contest (small chance) i might be far away from europe . Well we'll see what the future brings....

I hope for that too!:wub2:

I want to hear him in an accoustic show so much next time!:wink2:

I read somewhere he might release a new EP around the end of the year and I hope that's true!:mf_lustslow:

Where did you read that? If it is true, that would be amazing. I'm now wondering if an EP will have songs like HMDYLM and HJ, not to mention KA(WAY) The latter is on a specially released version of TBWKTM which is released only for Italy unfortunalely. So maybe the EP (if there is one) will have some of our beloved lost songs, and maybe Kick Ass too! let's hope so.

So anyway... It looks like there might not be another single from TBWKTM, which is a shame.

I hope there wil be any concert in 2011, acoustic or not.

+1 :thumb_yello:

+2:naughty:

I've just been twice to a Mika gig. Acoustic and Imaginarium Tour.

I would be glad, if there was a gig as soon as possible:teehee:

(And here in Germany most gigs are in a small venue, no matter whether acoustic or not)

+2:naughty:

I've just been twice to a Mika gig. Acoustic and Imaginarium Tour.

I would be glad, if there was a gig as soon as possible:teehee:

(And here in Germany most gigs are in a small venue, no matter whether acoustic or not)

+3 :biggrin2:

I hope so, acoustic or not!!!

Please come back, We love you :wub2:

What do we think? Will there be an acoustic tour in 2011?

I HOPE SOOO!!!

So why isn't there a choice for "I hope so" then? :dunno:

The results only show our optimistic or pessimistic attitudes this way. :wink2:

Of course most people hope so. :original:

I would like it, too and I'm also curious to his third album but I hope will not work too much. It's not healthy

I would LOVE it too but he shouldn´t work so hard, i cant wait for the third album:mf_lustslow: yeahhhhh :teehee:

I hope so!!!!!!

but I think that Mika looks a little bit tired,and he needs to rest.!!!!!!! :wub2:

and I have another question...what songs would sing in this acoustic tour?? :dunno:

the new songs or the old songs?? :wub2:

I hope so!!!!!!

but I think that Mika looks a little bit tired,and he needs to rest.!!!!!!! :wub2:

and I have another question...what songs would sing in this acoustic tour?? :dunno:

the new songs or the old songs?? :wub2:

Maybe he'd do a sample of the new stuff.. but I dunno :naughty:

I want him to come to Atlanta.. that would make me alsithsabgauyhaweolghwntr9q2375uphan :fangurl::teehee:

Maybe he'd do a sample of the new stuff.. but I dunno :naughty:

I want him to come to Atlanta.. that would make me alsithsabgauyhaweolghwntr9q2375uphan :fangurl::teehee:

He did some of TBWKTM and SFS last time :dunno:

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and say you you would be slightly excited if he came to Atlanta :teehee:

I would like it, too and I'm also curious to his third album but I hope will not work too much. It's not healthy

the thing is that i never sow an acoustic gig in my whole life

:shocked:

I do not even know if I know what an acoustic gig is :teehee::teehee:

I read that Mika is preparing a new EP for the next December with eight songs.....but I don't know if it's true....:dunno::dunno:

maybe if it's true,he will sing those songs in his new acoustic tour.....:wub2::wub2:

I read that Mika is preparing a new EP for the next December with eight songs.....but I don't know if it's true....:dunno::dunno:

maybe if it's true,he will sing those songs in his new acoustic tour.....:wub2::wub2:

Really .. that smells like the daily mail thing of a good few years ago when he said that :blink:

I think thats history .. could be wrong:biggrin2:

Archived