2010 - Mika @ Fringe Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland - 23 AUG - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

I cant add anything, reviews so far summed it up perfectly, Meeks looked tired, but was amazing and had some groovy dance moves and his chat was funny. I also am now in love with Simon from the support band, Pearl and the puppets.....for anyone who whatched heroes , HE IS SLYARS DOUBLE!! and very cute indeedie:wink2:

Amazing gig, I finally got to meet lots of wonderful mfcers..cant wait for the next time, when will it be:aah::sneaky2:

Love Edinburgh, amazing staff, all fab :biggrin2:

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't often comment about gigs or meetings with Mika, but I will this time.

Well, he was in a hurry after the gig, but he usually at least says hello to me as I never get anything signed and he knows that.

On Monday though I told him I had some advice to give him.

He kind of grinned and then tried to compose himself, putting on a semi serious face. (Probably because I looked quite serious)

Goodness knows what he thought I was going to say. :teehee:

So anyway, I said my advice is - always do what Sara tells you. :naughty:

Then we all burst out laughing, I think he thought I was going to be critical :lmfao:

Not that I was worried, he can fight his own corner with me when I am critical, as I can attest to. :naughty:

This set up Sara nicely to tell him the usual. But that's her story. :naughty:

:lmfao:

Thank you for posting this, Bab. You may not post that often but when you do, your comments are a delight to read. :roftl:

So what did Sara say to him?

pretty much yes, i think that after about an hour it's stopped for a sec or so which makes it in two parts

but i have,''t seen it myself so i''m not sure what it looks like :blush-anim-cl:

i'm afraid there's a lot of footage where Meeks 's head is missing :aah:

i'm going to watch what it looks like saturday and let you all know how it is and try to upload it asap :wink2:

i'm doing my report on saturday as well i think, but want to say this already, i really like meeting all of you MFC'ers though i think there's still a lot of you i didn't meet monday (but we're so many so i maybe forgiven :teehee:)

Can't wait to see it:wink2:

I wish I was in Edinburgh again *sigh* ... I'm not gonna do a review ... you've said it all already anyway ... so there's nothing I can add really ... I don't like not knowing when I'm gonna see him again ... :aah:

You are a woman after my own heart Nico...............When I looked at that pic I thought that too.................and I was actually on the balcony watching it being taken :roftl:

Thanks again everyone for the great reports etc.

AND I agree wholeheartedly that it is MOST painful when we don't know when we are going to see him again :aah:

It's awful:aah:

He did say tho that he always ends up doing something:wink2:

......now how much are flights to Brazil ......................................

I cant add anything, reviews so far summed it up perfectly, Meeks looked tired, but was amazing and had some groovy dance moves and his chat was funny. I also am now in love with Simon from the support band, Pearl and the puppets.....for anyone who whatched heroes , HE IS SLYARS DOUBLE!! and very cute indeedie:wink2:

Amazing gig, I finally got to meet lots of wonderful mfcers..cant wait for the next time, when will it be:aah::sneaky2:

Love Edinburgh, amazing staff, all fab :biggrin2:

My chauffeur!!

loving seeing you and can't thank you enuf for my picture :wub2:

Was amazing all day and you were great to be with even if again i felt we didn't spend enuf time together .... i luv ya!

I don't often comment about gigs or meetings with Mika, but I will this time.

Well, he was in a hurry after the gig, but he usually at least says hello to me as I never get anything signed and he knows that.

On Monday though I told him I had some advice to give him.

He kind of grinned and then tried to compose himself, putting on a semi serious face. (Probably because I looked quite serious)

Goodness knows what he thought I was going to say. :teehee:

So anyway, I said my advice is - always do what Sara tells you. :naughty:

Then we all burst out laughing, I think he thought I was going to be critical :lmfao:

Not that I was worried, he can fight his own corner with me when I am critical, as I can attest to. :naughty:

This set up Sara nicely to tell him the usual. But that's her story. :naughty:

an Honor indeed ........................................:wink2:

did you catch Jeng ... i have fond memories of Brighton 2007

all your piccies on photobucket now? :teehee:

too bad i have to go to work tomorrow, i'm sure to be checking them all out saturday :teehee:

Yes, that's it - at last. Don't think I can look at another Mika pic for.... a few minutes anyway:naughty:

You're welcome! :biggrin2:

:naughty:

I don't know what I should do with all those 'we're the dancers' vids, let me know if anyone wants them. :naughty:

goodnight everyone! x!

Omg put up the good one with all of us in and then the one with Vicky that I took online please :thumb_yello:

You're welcome! :biggrin2:

:naughty:

I don't know what I should do with all those 'we're the dancers' vids, let me know if anyone wants them. :naughty:

goodnight everyone! x!

oh yeah please i forgot about them too!!:teehee:

Omg put up the good one with all of us in and then the one with Vicky that I took online please :thumb_yello:

I don't see one of us there?! let me see:teehee:

Ingie ...i'm sure i've seen a SITM video ..but can't find it .....:aah:

@funkycowgirl @ilseh1983

oh yes, I understand what you mean. :wink2:when there are tons of people waiting I don't even queue:naughty:

I only wanted to state that it is not true that he'd prefer to have a conversation with some fans over others just because he knows them. I never saw that happen. In fact, I don't think he wants to see the same faces all the time - whether that be gigs or m&gs. I am absolutely sure he likes to meet and talk to new fans when he has the time.

So good luck for you next time:thumb_yello:

:blink:

That is NOT what I said, though. Otherwise I'd believe that he wouldn't want to see me, either, as my face is familiar to him, too...:roftl:

I was quoting from that part of your post, so I'm slightly confused by your second post:blink:

Send them to meeeee!:biggrin2:

oh yeah please i forgot about them too!!:teehee:

I'm sorry it's taking so long, my laptop froze :boxed:

I have two for now; they're really short but that makes it quicker to upload.

Maybe I should merge them together tomorrow.

There is a few more, it gets really annoying though :aah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymd_jU-4Oiw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHQk33WMCdQ

There might be more soon...:naughty:

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1TKzapR6UE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPrHhNTkZkU

goodnight!

Edited by tauruslady