lollipop_monkey

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last but not least: Arte d'Allegra! :clap:

44987_422444351126_710591126_4854669_2293861_n.jpg

I thought it was incredible. But I always knew that Allegra was a star :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Kath,

Wow, this is cool picture. 

Your view was very nice. 

Thank you for showing.

Now I can see what I stepped on and tripped over during the Death March...:roftl:

Glad to be of help :roftl:

I do like it though.............I took a few but this is my fave.

I liked it because I could pick Abby out by her long hair but since then she has had it all chopped off :shocked:

This was our view from the balcony..........it wasn't bad actually............and we could see what you were all up to :naughty:

036-8.jpg

i can see me , vicky & cameron but i hope you werent spying too much .... we only had one drink each ... honestly :scot::teehee:

i can see me , vicky & cameron but i hope you werent spying too much .... we only had one drink each ... honestly :scot::teehee:

I couldn't see that closely............I do have Oldling eyes after all............and lets face it.....we had a bar next to us :naughty::wink2:

I thought it was incredible. But I always knew that Allegra was a star :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Glad to be of help :roftl:

I do like it though.............I took a few but this is my fave.

I liked it because I could pick Abby out by her long hair but since then she has had it all chopped off :shocked:

I can't imagine Abby with short hair!!!

I can't imagine Abby with short hair!!!

The last time was when she was about nine and she literally has NEVER forgiven me - although at the time she agreed :shocked:

I think the hairdresser took a little more off than she wanted really on Thursday but she quite likes it and it does look nice :thumb_yello:

The last time was when she was about nine and she literally has NEVER forgiven me - although at the time she agreed :shocked:

I think the hairdresser took a little more off than she wanted really on Thursday but she quite likes it and it does look nice :thumb_yello:

As long as she's comfortable with it, that's the main thing.

As long as she's comfortable with it, that's the main thing.

I think she is. But she was looking after a three year old yesterday who said 'You need to get your Abby hair back' :naughty:

Mika... just fixed his hair & f****ed up his setlist :biggrin2:

41358_422443281126_710591126_4854602_2462350_n.jpg

:roftl: I forgot about him saying that!

This was our view from the balcony..........it wasn't bad actually............and we could see what you were all up to :naughty:

036-8.jpg

wow! I love that picture. Was that zoomed in or was the balcony view just like that?

:roftl: I forgot about him saying that!

wow! I love that picture. Was that zoomed in or was the balcony view just like that?

Thank you. I think it was probably zoomed a bit although my camera is only fairly basic. It really was a good view.:thumb_yello:

:lmfao: I just love the way everyone is watching it via their mobile phones

I can see me next to Sariflor, and just a bit of Treasa on my other side. But it's hard to recognise people from the back :naughty:

I can see me next to Sariflor, and just a bit of Treasa on my other side. But it's hard to recognise people from the back :naughty:

Yes, I know. Just before he came on the whole audience seemed to be lit up by cameras/phones :naughty:

Thank you. I think it was probably zoomed a bit although my camera is only fairly basic. It really was a good view.:thumb_yello:

It's great, even his pose just works in it.

:naughty:

I wonder what concerts were like before everyone had cameras and phones.

It's great, even his pose just works in it.

:naughty:

I wonder what concerts were like before everyone had cameras and phones.

I was watching Queen at Wembly from about 85 and there wasn't a phone in sight...............obviously :naughty: It looked very strange.:roftl:

You tended to really concentrate on the actual performance, because you had to commit it all to memory.

It was better, in a way. The sound that gets recorded with the videos is generally poor, so it alters your memory of the real thing.