2010 - Mika @ Fringe Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland - 23 AUG - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

Cool, me in November. :biggrin2:

And at least 10 other gigs until the end of this year. Bored? Nah, not me. :naughty:

Well there could be other things happening in the meantime, just waiting to see.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I see.

I remember Mellody mentioning something about being hassled at the acoustic show by some drunken person. Can't be a nice feeling.

I think it was another guy, because it was last March. :blink: Unless it was the same person who attends all the Mika shows in Berlin! :shocked: Drunk, of course! :lmfao:

Yeah, I always find that the more I record or take pictures the less involved I feel in the gig.

I still love that things can be recorded though.

me too, but I also tend to take fewer pics. I just want to have a good time, dancing, singing, just freaking out. That's what matters more to me. but I'm happy that other people can take great pics.... :teehee:

I think I'm going to Holland in October and London for New Years with some other MFCers, I should try keep myself busy... I need more MIKA gigs. :)

at the moment busy planning an MFC meet up in December here in Bruges, so that's keeping myself busy + some more gigs lined up, but yeah, more Mika gigs would really be amazing.

Hmm, it works for me...anyone else got issues with the SITM video? Maybe try clearing out your temporary internet files cos if it messed up loading once, it's gonna save it messed up until it has to reload again, if that makes sense?

Yeah, I didn't even know if he'd see it, because it was just down the side of his presents in the gift bag, but the fact that he remembered it was from me, and remembered what I wrote in it was just so special. I swear, I say this every time I see him, but I keep falling in love with him a little bit more each time, hahaha. He just gets better and better and I said in the card that I often feel smug that I'm a fan of someone who treats his fans so well, and this is just another one of those times. *siiiiigh*

Ah sh*t. I miss him. *has vlog binge*

It worked that time... and that was awesome!!! Did you yell out that the blower he had was yours in the video?

No, I know you don't :huglove:

Honestly Kath, it doesn't bother me now. It bothered me when he started announcing tour dates. I guess we have to accept the fact that he'll only make it here every two years, cause that was the time gap between the first and second gigs. And I think I'm okay with that... If he came here more often I'd run out of money!

Besides, I have other things to keep me occupied, like conventions and other concerts (*cough*u2inmelbourneindecember*cough*)...

This was our view from the balcony..........it wasn't bad actually............and we could see what you were all up to :naughty:

036-8.jpg

Nice view!

You could go and see other artists while waiting for Mika. :naughty:

Ooooh yes... broaden your musical horizons...

I'm happy enough, I've got a Scissor Sisters gig in December:naughty:

That would be awesome! I think they're coming to Sydney and playing at the big top at Luna Park...

A wee selection of my gig pics.

The boy band :naughty:

46273_422442891126_710591126_4854589_5923942_n.jpg

Big Girl, you are beautiful

47829_422442906126_710591126_4854590_5042149_n.jpg

The Mad Hatter :king:

47829_422442911126_710591126_4854591_5799104_n.jpg

The Glaswegian guitarist :scot:

47829_422442916126_710591126_4854592_3643375_n.jpg

Trumpet solo :trumpet:

44761_422442931126_710591126_4854593_7979483_n.jpg

Wonderful pics Blue!!!

Last but not least: Arte d'Allegra! :clap:

44987_422444351126_710591126_4854669_2293861_n.jpg

wow that is fantastic. but I guess I shouldnt be so surprised cuz Allegra is a true star!!!

Did anyone manage to get pictures of the end where we were all up on stage 'danging' thats the only pictures i cant get. i was the toyboy carrier with the t-shirt to small for him so the florecent white boxers hanging out. But oh my god first time meeting mika, me and my two friends got picked to go on stage and just WOW!

Hi! I think I have a vid and will try to take pictures from the video ...

Send me a PM (or an e-mail see my profile) with your email address

This was our view from the balcony..........it wasn't bad actually............and we could see what you were all up to :naughty:

036-8.jpg

Hey, hey, I'm on this. I'm behind Sara and Silver with my hair up.

And John said that Mika has vowed not to be away too long this time, so fingers crossed ~x~

was that the wee fat security wuman that was shouting all the time ? aye she`d been happy with yer boobs in her mush fer sure vicky .... lemon comes to mind :naughty:

aww, she was quite sweet actually , she let me and Viv and others at points shelter near the front door while we were wating ....

Lemons? gonee tell me what you mean hen?

Last but not least: Arte d'Allegra!

44987_422444351126_710591126_4854669_2293861_n.jpg

Surprised it survived!!!

I must say, I was very surprised to see it there when we had supper:naughty:

well you have to thank me!

i tied it at the barrier in order to keep it and give it to vicky!

Thnak you everyone!!

Allegra and Robi you are ladies and i'm so very happy you drew and saved this momento for me... i REALLY appreciate it.

It is lovely to have these personal momento's ...it is still surviving very well, in my house xx:biggrin2:

i can see me , vicky & cameron but i hope you werent spying too much .... we only had one drink each ... honestly :scot:

I C U ....but do you see me too!! I'm still wearing some of this tattoo on my arm ....:naughty:

Cheers!

I find that with pictures: I can't take pics and enjoy the gig. But I've got a system going to take video which means that I just hold the cam in a certain angle in front of me, and 90% of the time I manage to film Mika with his head in the frame, so that's ok with me.

I can live with the film not being perfect, because if I had to do it properly, I wouldn't enjoy the gig, and that would be pointless, so this works for me. It doesn't detract from my enjoyment like this.

Yeah i'm always very pleased to have a record of your filming ....

I've watched them all from Edinburgh and many of the other gigs we have both been too ....:thumb_yello:

I do see sometimes MIKA with no head ...but that's cool:teehee:

I'm happy enough, I've got a Scissor Sisters gig in December:naughty:

Me too If Vicky is still speaking to me of course since she has the tickets :naughty:

Why would i not be?!!:shocked:

Of course we are going but i don't have the actual tickets yet .....

Do we still want to get one for Abby?!

i'm kinda watching my vid from monday and i'm thinking not to post it, the sounds is either horrible or non existent :

Oh dear is that your whole gig one?

I would be happy to see it anyway....

did anyone film the M and G when Mika got to my end? If they did i'd love to see it, Neil got a bit of it but not too much and my camera is not a lumix!!:aah:

Honestly Kath, it doesn't bother me now. It bothered me when he started announcing tour dates. I guess we have to accept the fact that he'll only make it here every two years, cause that was the time gap between the first and second gigs. And I think I'm okay with that... If he came here more often I'd run out of money!

Besides, I have other things to keep me occupied, like conventions and other concerts (*cough*u2inmelbourneindecember*cough*)...

Nice view!

Ooooh yes... broaden your musical horizons...

That would be awesome! I think they're coming to Sydney and playing at the big top at Luna Park...

WOW! U2 brilliant!!!!

Vicky - I thought you might not be speaking to me as I was forever insinuating that you were drunk....................which I of course realise is complete tosh because you are NEVER under the influence :wink2:

Yes please, one for Abby if poss :thumb_yello:

WOW! U2 brilliant!!!!

Vicky - I thought you might not be speaking to me as I was forever insinuating that you were drunk....................which I of course realise is complete tosh because you are NEVER under the influence :wink2:

Yes please, one for Abby if poss :thumb_yello:

Well if it was like that i'd hardly be speaking to anyone !!:sneaky2:

You all keep on about it!!!:aah:

I'll tell you ...you've not seen me proper pisshed ......

YET!:teehee:

Argh, i still have to upload all my pics from monday :aah:

Here's one to start with... :wink2::das: I'll upload the rest tonight!!

mika2p.jpg

Oh, and Luke, i'll try again to send you your the pics in original size later...yahoo mail has been bitchy today!! :sneaky2:

mika2p.jpg

Oh, and Luke, i'll try again to send you your the pics in original size later...yahoo mail has been bitchy today!! :sneaky2:

*looks at shoe and reads...Looou-booooou-tin*

:lmfao:

Can't wait to see the rest, Kath! :huglove:

mika2p.jpg

:wub2::wub2: