Mika's Magic Numbers - The Final Countdown

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just watching this video again, and I love how he explains the Magic Points sytem and the private gig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KXA20rPUyk

If you listen at 1:11, when he's listing the possible prizes, I randomly say to him: "a private gig!" and he says: "ONE private gig!" (and points his finger out to emphasize it :lmfao: )

I just love the way he then says "it's a lot of points, so we'll see" :roftl: So yeah, I guess that there lies our explanation and answer :biggrin2:

"We'll see how it goes"

I was just watching this video again, and I love how he explains the Magic Points sytem and the private gig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KXA20rPUyk

If you listen at 1:11, when he's listing the possible prizes, I randomly say to him: "a private gig!" and he says: "ONE private gig!" (and points his finger out to emphasize it :lmfao: )

I just love the way he then says "it's a lot of points, so we'll see" :roftl: So yeah, I guess that there lies our explanation and answer :biggrin2:

"We'll see how it goes"

One private gig!:thumb_yello:

Aw, he is so cute:wub2: almost made me regret that I didn't do a thing to collect the numbers!:naughty:

Nah, just kidding, I would never have had a chance!

A good General knows when he's defeated right from the beginning!:roftl:

I think someone won the t-shirt competition as I dropped a spot:blink:

Oh no, you can still get points for adding comments. Yeah this works perfectly!

I dont think that anyone's won yet. I guess that when a winner has been chosen their name will be anounced. You can still climb or drop a spot since people can still validate items they've purchased before October 31st and also they still get points for comments.

I dont think that anyone's won yet. I guess that when a winner has been chosen their name will be anounced. You can still climb or drop a spot since people can still validate items they've purchased before October 31st and also they still get points for comments.

yeah that's what i think too.

but i must admit that since a week or so i catch myself checking my email-account hoping for a mail to say i've won one of the big prizes. :blush-anim-cl: or at least send me my deserved mika video message. :teehee: although if i think logically, i know that i can probably expect that video message or any information about whatever else i might get (IF...) at about the top of next year. :mf_rosetinted:

but i must admit that since a week or so i catch myself checking my email-account hoping for a mail to say i've won one of the big prizes. :blush-anim-cl: or at least send me my deserved mika video message. :teehee: although if i think logically, i know that i can probably expect that video message or any information about whatever else i might get (IF...) at about the top of next year. :mf_rosetinted:

I guess there won't be just an email to notify the winners. There also will be an announcement on the site too. Maybe they wont mention the winners names on the site but they'll probably say that they've sent the emails or something.

I'm sure that when the whole numbers thing is over they'll send your video too.

I guess there won't be just an email to notify the winners. There also will be an announcement on the site too. Maybe they wont mention the winners names on the site but they'll probably say that they've sent the emails or something.

hmm not sure, maybe they'll first wait for people to react to the mails (wonder if they'll invite the next person on the list instead if one can't travel to the place?) before they announce it on their site? :dunno: or maybe not. :teehee: then someone could get lucky and be the only person at mika's private gig if they only invite 5, and 4 can't make it. :lmfao:

hmm not sure, maybe they'll first wait for people to react to the mails (wonder if they'll invite the next person on the list instead if one can't travel to the place?) before they announce it on their site? :dunno: or maybe not. :teehee: then someone could get lucky and be the only person at mika's private gig if they only invite 5, and 4 can't make it. :lmfao:

That is definitely an issue to be considered. Just like you said what if some people on top of the list cant make it to the gig... But I guess the winners will be much more than five.

Same for me here. Go to mikasounds almost everyday to check the news... but always disappointed :sneaky2:

After, because we know that Mika is currently writing his 3rd album, we may believe that he's doing it the same way that for the 2nd. Lock himself in his flat and a studio... doesn't see anyone or give any news (not much on Twitter these times)... 'till he finished his work...

So, we could believe that the web responsibles and his management team don't want or cannot annoy him for the moment for this kind of thing

They may prefer to way till he begins recording or doing some prom for the launch of his album...

Or they are just incometent :thumb_yello:

Top of the week!:mf_rosetinted:

just the question WHICH week. :naughty:

Same for me here. Go to mikasounds almost everyday to check the news... but always disappointed :sneaky2:

After, because we know that Mika is currently writing his 3rd album, we may believe that he's doing it the same way that for the 2nd. Lock himself in his flat and a studio... doesn't see anyone or give any news (not much on Twitter these times)... 'till he finished his work...

So, we could believe that the web responsibles and his management team don't want or cannot annoy him for the moment for this kind of thing

They may prefer to way till he begins recording or doing some prom for the launch of his album...

Or they are just incometent :thumb_yello:

true for the video messages... (though if it was up to me, they could just install a camera in mika's flat or studio, film him for a day and send that video to me instead of the message... :roftl:) - but they don't need mika to choose the winners. :fisch: and about the incompetence, they've proven that often enough to me... :teehee:

just the question WHICH week. :naughty:

true for the video messages... (though if it was up to me, they could just install a camera in mika's flat or studio, film him for a day and send that video to me instead of the message... :roftl:) - but they don't need mika to choose the winners. :fisch: and about the incompetence, they've proven that often enough to me... :teehee:

:naughty:

I'm sure some people would be pefectly happy with a video of Mika brushing his teeth early in the morning. :lmfao: Perhaps they could install the camera on his bathroom mirror. I'm sure he brushes his teeth regularly, so the videos would be ready very soon. :freak:

:naughty:

I'm sure some people would be pefectly happy with a video of Mika brushing his teeth early in the morning. :lmfao: Perhaps they could install the camera on his bathroom mirror. I'm sure he brushes his teeth regularly, so the videos would be ready very soon. :freak:

i'd be more interested in seeing/hearing a bit of his songwriting for the new album than a teeth brushing video... :teehee:

i'd be more interested in seeing/hearing a bit of his songwriting for the new album than a teeth brushing video... :teehee:

But I think you are not the only one who is waiting for a video message. :biggrin2:

Anyway we have already seen him brush his teeth in a vlog. :freak:

But I think you are not the only one who is waiting for a video message. :biggrin2:

Anyway we have already seen him brush his teeth in a vlog. :freak:

fine, i get the songwriting, the others get the teeth brushing! :naughty: or a video of his underwear drawer. :teehee:

can't even remember seeing him brushing his teeth in a vlog - guess i should watch them all again, i've forgotten nearly everything so it'll be to me like he's made new vlogs! :lmfao:

Oh sorry, should have quoted them all of course!:naughty:

# ikasounds

Visiting competition winners and a children's hospital this afternoon. But first a bucket of coffee. half a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

# MIKA mikasounds

Icey Icey. 5 am wake up call but finally made it to Milan where it's just as cold as London! 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

# MIKA mikasounds

On a BA flight from Buenos Aires to Sao Paulo with Scissor Sisters, Phoenix and Hot Chip. Ha!

mikasounds

Visiting competition winners and a children's hospital this afternoon. But first a bucket of coffee.

Maybe the winner is in Milano??????:thumb_yello:

Thats probably about the Kick Ass competition they had in Italy during the summer. They originally had announced that he'd meet the winner in late October and then they said that this would happened later... that "later" must be today:thumb_yello:

Thats probably about the Kick Ass competition they had in Italy during the summer. They originally had announced that he'd meet the winner in late October and then they said that this would happened later... that "later" must be today:thumb_yello:

yes, italians think that too :boxed:

yes, italians think that too :boxed:

Okay, thanks! :thumb_yello:

I'm really out of the loop these days!:blush-anim-cl:

Bad and lazy fan!:teehee::naughty:

Well I hope a next week before 2012 because then we'll all be dead:boxed:

feel free to be dead then if you want, i won't. :mf_rosetinted: i survived the predicted end of the world in 2000, so i'll survive the one in 2012 as well. :naughty:

nevertheless i hope too that they'll announce the winners before 2012! :roftl:

feel free to be dead then if you want, i won't. :mf_rosetinted: i survived the predicted end of the world in 2000, so i'll survive the one in 2012 as well. :naughty:

nevertheless i hope too that they'll announce the winners before 2012! :roftl:

Tsk I'm too awesome to die:mf_rosetinted:

Archived