Mika's Magic Numbers - The Final Countdown

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My heart jumped when I saw Mika had emailed me....but unfortunately it was only mikasounds wanting me to buy their merch. Oh life's disappointments.

I am 100% certain I am not going to be getting any points prizes, but every time I see an email from Mikasounds I think for a nanosecond that Mika is emailing me. :doh::roftl:

• 4 weeks later...
Honestly - do anybody still believe there will be an "end" of the Magic points.. furthermore you receive points for commenting.. mysterious game ;)

The competition is finish but the website is the Triangle of the Bermuda of the web :naughty: The person or those persons who care about the website are.... how can I say that without hurting them... not very brilliant :sneaky2:

Honestly - do anybody still believe there will be an "end" of the Magic points.. furthermore you receive points for commenting.. mysterious game ;)

I don't! I just validated my PDP DVD and guess what! I now have 2500 points more :biggrin2:.

However, I'm still waiting for the 1000 points for submitting my design for the T-shirt competition :fisch:. I'll give my 1000 point (which I will never see anyways :naughty:) to the person who HAS received points for the design :wink2:

I don't! I just validated my PDP DVD and guess what! I now have 2500 points more :biggrin2:.

However, I'm still waiting for the 1000 points for submitting my design for the T-shirt competition :fisch:. I'll give my 1000 point (which I will never see anyways :naughty:) to the person who HAS received points for the design :wink2:

I'm glad I'm not the only one still waiting for my t-shirt design points :aah:

From Mikasounds

"Thanks to everyone who took part in Mika’s Magic Numbers…

We are overwhelmed by the response and hope you all had fun doing it! The top scorers have now been contacted about their prize, congratulations to them!

If you have not received an email then unfortunately you were not amongst the top people. Thanks again for all your support and see you all soon.

MIKASOUNDS"

Congratulations to the winners !!

Archived