Mika's Magic Numbers - The Final Countdown

FREDDIESDOUBLE

that's exactly what my German boss used to tell me when we were talking about things moving too slowly within our company due to some people not doing their job properly

there's nothing like german bureaucracy, it makes everything take ages! :aah: maybe that's why your boss is so patient, we're just used to everything going very slowly here in germany. :naughty:

I take this as a good sign, that "they" are managing something for this magic-number-final. I hope for a private mail at least :roftl:

site works fine for me. :dunno:

i never had any problems with validating my CDs, but it wouldn't validate my WAG itunes EP, although any other itunes stuff was fine. :blink: of course they didn't answer to my e-mail either. but well, i guess those 150 points won't make a big difference anyway, so whatever. :rolls_eyes:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering when (if??) they'll put our t-shirt designs on to the MS site? And also when we'll get the points for submitting a design.

Or has everyone already got their 1000 points for doing and sending in a design?? For all I know I could be the only one who hasn't been given her points LOL (I'm paranoid that, for whatever reason, they didn't receive my design)!!

I'm wondering when (if??) they'll put our t-shirt designs on to the MS site? And also when we'll get the points for submitting a design.

Or has everyone already got their 1000 points for doing and sending in a design?? For all I know I could be the only one who hasn't been given her points LOL (I'm paranoid that, for whatever reason, they didn't receive my design)!!

no worries, i don't think anyone has received their points for the design yet. :wink2: anyway i haven't for sure.

No you're not the only one. I still have not recieved my 1000 points :blink:

I'm wondering when (if??) they'll put our t-shirt designs on to the MS site? And also when we'll get the points for submitting a design. Me too !

Nothing, yet !

I sent it 3 times but no answer to any email neither...:sneaky2:

I guess this is a stupid question, but is there any dates?:wink2:

No I think the only date was 31st of October. You can't submit any tshirt designs in theory at least from now on. They' ve also removed the magic numbers banner from the merch. The only thing that needs to stop now is the points given for comments.

I guess this is a stupid question, but is there any dates?:wink2:

The greatest and most intelligent questions are the ones we can't get an answer for:

Love, death, the existence of God, and...

the dates for the results of the magic numbers contest! :biggrin2:

no worries, i don't think anyone has received their points for the design yet. :wink2: anyway i haven't for sure.

Oh, okay, thanks mellody! :thumb_yello:

Am looking forward to seeing everyone else's designs (assuming they post them on MS that is) - I'm sure the standard will be very high (I don't include my own design in that description LOL!). Reckon Mika will have a hard job choosing a winner. Hope we don't have to wait ages to find out which is the winning design.

I have no expectation whatsoever of being one of the lucky ones to be involved in any of the MMN prizes (intimate gig/champagne reception or whatever) but hope, for those who have much more of a chance of being part of either of these, that they get news soon of who is being invited, when and where these will take place (and the rest of us can hear about the events afterwards :biggrin2::wink2:)

dunno if you've seen it, but there's a thread on here in the mika's music+artwork section where many posted their designs. :wink2:

I think they are a lot of people who have NOT posted there design on this forum ... (for instance : me ) ... I 'm not saying that as if i'm the center of the world :bow::glasses3:... but it's the way I feel

Hope we'll have the result soon, I think the comments may end to give points as soon as Mika will give the result for the competition ... So hurry Mika, pleeaaase :cheerful_h4h:!!!

The greatest and most intelligent questions are the ones we can't get an answer for:

Love, death, the existence of God, and...

the dates for the results of the magic numbers contest! :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

We have asked Mika's management about this, but so far no definitive

answers...

If the contest JUST closed October 31, I wouldn't be holding my breath

for the announcements of winners any time soon! :naughty:

I think they are a lot of people who have NOT posted there design on this forum ... (for instance : me )

that's why i said "many" and not "all". :naughty: of course there'll be more, but who knows if we'll ever get to see them all... and just wanted to mention it, in case she hasn't seen the thread. :wink2:

Do you think that Mika will plan the private gig as a way to play his new songs (from the 3rd album) to his fans :blush-anim-cl:. May be a good way for him to play them for a first time in live and then to have the impressions of his devoted fans (:mf_lustslow:) in the meet and greets...

What do you think

Do you think that Mika will plan the private gig as a way to play his new songs (from the 3rd album) to his fans :blush-anim-cl:. May be a good way for him to play them for a first time in live and then to have the impressions of his devoted fans (:mf_lustslow:) in the meet and greets...

What do you think

What a good idea! It would be fantastic!!! :mf_lustslow:

Archived