Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I like True Blood, I think its more because its a weird show than because its good at all :aah: And its weird that Im not being able to see Vampire diaries more often. I can just watch like 2 or 3 episodes per year :aah:

I havent listen to Celebrate yet. I think I just need some time listening to music I know for sure Im gonna like :aah:

I argued with her like a month ago. She is so mean that I couldnt help it, I told her what I think I havent spoke to her anymore. I even cried, which seems stupid, but somehow thats how I always react to anger...

I can sleep and relax at all!! They went really well, passed them all!

I think I saw one episode and I couldn't get into it at all. I'm the same with TVD. I like it but I can't be bothered to watch it every week. :naughty:

I think you might like Celebrate. It's upbeat and fun.

So you should. People like that should never get away with being mean. Crying is the only way to let your anger out properly and you feel a lot better afterwards.

Yay. Congrats. :boing: (I like that smiley.)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw one episode and I couldn't get into it at all. I'm the same with TVD. I like it but I can't be bothered to watch it every week. :naughty:

I think you might like Celebrate. It's upbeat and fun.

So you should. People like that should never get away with being mean. Crying is the only way to let your anger out properly and you feel a lot better afterwards.

Yay. Congrats. :boing: (I like that smiley.)

A lot of people has said the same to me. I have a friend who just watchs the show because it has a lot of sex and cute guys :aah:

I have listen to it and... even tho I think that one is way better than the other, I dont like it at all... Im feeling like my musical tastes are changing...

Thats one of the reasons why Im so happy to end the year. I know I will have 3 months without watching her stupid face :aah:

My dad got angry with me. Im feeling kinda stupid cause I think I hurted his feelings, but I couldnt help it. I even appologised and he is still mad at me...

A lot of people has said the same to me. I have a friend who just watchs the show because it has a lot of sex and cute guys :aah:

I have listen to it and... even tho I think that one is way better than the other, I dont like it at all... Im feeling like my musical tastes are changing...

Thats one of the reasons why Im so happy to end the year. I know I will have 3 months without watching her stupid face :aah:

My dad got angry with me. Im feeling kinda stupid cause I think I hurted his feelings, but I couldnt help it. I even appologised and he is still mad at me...

:naughty: That is why a lot of women watch certain films and tv shows.

I must admit that i'm not excited about this new album like I was with the first two. I will give it try. I'm much more excited about the new album by The Killers.

I think the break will do you good. What are you going to do with your time?

What happened?

:naughty: That is why a lot of women watch certain films and tv shows.

I must admit that i'm not excited about this new album like I was with the first two. I will give it try. I'm much more excited about the new album by The Killers.

I think the break will do you good. What are you going to do with your time?

What happened?

Yap :aah: I never think on that kind of things until someone points them out :aah:

It happens the same with me... Its like... for some unknown reason, I have made myself to the fact that he is not always going to be as good as he was at the begining and he is not gonna have new albums every year and I know how to live without his music... :(

Im looking for a job, but its really hard... When do you have vacations??

Well, Im broke but need some money to pay for school next year. I have been broke for months and was even thinking on quiting, but I wanted to finish... And just now that vacations are here and I dont need any money to survive for the summer, he has offer me some money. I said "no, thanks, I want you to give it to me on my birthday and not now, cause now I know that I will buy a few things I need and a few ones I want and you are gonna throw it on me for ages"...

Yap :aah: I never think on that kind of things until someone points them out :aah:

It happens the same with me... Its like... for some unknown reason, I have made myself to the fact that he is not always going to be as good as he was at the begining and he is not gonna have new albums every year and I know how to live without his music... :(

Im looking for a job, but its really hard... When do you have vacations??

Well, Im broke but need some money to pay for school next year. I have been broke for months and was even thinking on quiting, but I wanted to finish... And just now that vacations are here and I dont need any money to survive for the summer, he has offer me some money. I said "no, thanks, I want you to give it to me on my birthday and not now, cause now I know that I will buy a few things I need and a few ones I want and you are gonna throw it on me for ages"...

I think I notice straightaway. :naughty: It's not good and it becomes expensive. :aah:

There are a lot of people who have moved on and have got into new music and bands. Its hard not to.

Let me know how that goes. I know it's difficult right now. I have a week off in three weeks and I can't wait. I have a pile of DVDs that need watching.

I can definitely see why you said that.

I think I notice straightaway. :naughty: It's not good and it becomes expensive. :aah:

There are a lot of people who have moved on and have got into new music and bands. Its hard not to.

Let me know how that goes. I know it's difficult right now. I have a week off in three weeks and I can't wait. I have a pile of DVDs that need watching.

I can definitely see why you said that.

Yap :aah:

Yes, I understand that, but feel really weird about it somehow... I think I wont ever enjoy someone's music as much as I used to enjoy Mika's...

Right now, Im on vacation, officilly, but nothing on my way (more than watching some tv shows or movies I have on my list while lookingh for something to do with my life). Im about to try to find someone who needs english support classes to get some money, but who knows if its gonna work??

Seems like he is a bit better with me now. He has realised I was right, so...

Yes, I understand that, but feel really weird about it somehow... I think I wont ever enjoy someone's music as much as I used to enjoy Mika's...

Right now, Im on vacation, officilly, but nothing on my way (more than watching some tv shows or movies I have on my list while lookingh for something to do with my life). Im about to try to find someone who needs english support classes to get some money, but who knows if its gonna work??

Seems like he is a bit better with me now. He has realised I was right, so...

That is why I'm glad that it is pay day this week. :aah:

There are quite a few bands and singers out there that are just as enjoyable. Hopefully one will come along for you.

We both have out priorities right then. :naughty: I wish you good luck with that. There is bound to be someone out there.

Yay. :)

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

That is why I'm glad that it is pay day this week. :aah:

There are quite a few bands and singers out there that are just as enjoyable. Hopefully one will come along for you.

We both have out priorities right then. :naughty: I wish you good luck with that. There is bound to be someone out there.

Yay. :)

Great!! :wink2:

Yap, I have found out a few bands that I really like a lot. And I enjoy listening to their music as if I was a little child :wub2:

Thanks!!!

He is asking me if I wanna take a weekend of vacations, he says he is gonna pay for them... Thats starting to get weird...

Btw, sorry about England on the Eurocup...

Great!! :wink2:

Yap, I have found out a few bands that I really like a lot. And I enjoy listening to their music as if I was a little child :wub2:

Thanks!!!

He is asking me if I wanna take a weekend of vacations, he says he is gonna pay for them... Thats starting to get weird...

Btw, sorry about England on the Eurocup...

That's great. :thumb_yello:

I hope there won't be anymore arguments.

I knew they would go out on penalties. It's the way it goes. I want Spain to win now.

That's great. :thumb_yello:

I hope there won't be anymore arguments.

I knew they would go out on penalties. It's the way it goes. I want Spain to win now.

I hope so too, but Im affraid there will be a few more. I mean, maybe he is about to change, but I know that if I acceot his money for vacation, he will throw it on my face sooner or later...

Yap, sadly, Italy has Buffon. Im oretty sure we will win against Portugal. Not sure on the final (I think Germany is gonna win against Italy...).

Btw, got a phone with Android and have WhatsApp, do you have it?

I hope so too, but Im affraid there will be a few more. I mean, maybe he is about to change, but I know that if I acceot his money for vacation, he will throw it on my face sooner or later...

Yap, sadly, Italy has Buffon. Im oretty sure we will win against Portugal. Not sure on the final (I think Germany is gonna win against Italy...).

Btw, got a phone with Android and have WhatsApp, do you have it?

That is why I don't take money from my parents.

It's not looking good. I'm expecting penalties. (Edit: Yay for Spain.)

Great. Which phone did you get? I don't have WhatsApp. It's a messaging app isn't it?

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

That is why I don't take money from my parents.

It's not looking good. I'm expecting penalties. (Edit: Yay for Spain.)

Great. Which phone did you get? I don't have WhatsApp. It's a messaging app isn't it?

Same here...

We got to the finals!!

Sony Ericsson Xperia. It was my sis's but she got a new one and gave that to me. Yap, its a messaging app, you need to have Android on your phone and then, you can chat with your contacts ;)

Same here...

We got to the finals!!

Sony Ericsson Xperia. It was my sis's but she got a new one and gave that to me. Yap, its a messaging app, you need to have Android on your phone and then, you can chat with your contacts ;)

I'm expecting them to win now but I think it will be a tough match.

I have an Android phone but I don't really use it that much.

I'm expecting them to win now but I think it will be a tough match.

I have an Android phone but I don't really use it that much.

Yap, Italy its not as easy to win as it seems. And considering we have already played them and didnt find a way to win...

Dont worry, I dont use it a lot too. I spent most of my time chatting with my sis (who is in the room next to mine) or playin solitaire :aah:

Yap, Italy its not as easy to win as it seems. And considering we have already played them and didnt find a way to win...

Dont worry, I dont use it a lot too. I spent most of my time chatting with my sis (who is in the room next to mine) or playin solitaire :aah:

Congrats on the win. They played really well in the end. :thumb_yello: Bring on the World Cup.

I only use mine for the Internet when I'm out of the house. Its much better than the phone that I used to have.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Congrats on the win. They played really well in the end. :thumb_yello: Bring on the World Cup.

I only use mine for the Internet when I'm out of the house. Its much better than the phone that I used to have.

Thanks!! Spain is a really good team, or has become a really good team since Raul is out of the team :aah:

Mine is also better, but I kinda missed the old one, you know?? Anyway, I have internet on this one, so...

Btw, any plans for the week??

Thanks!! Spain is a really good team, or has become a really good team since Raul is out of the team :aah:

Mine is also better, but I kinda missed the old one, you know?? Anyway, I have internet on this one, so...

Btw, any plans for the week??

I wish England were as good.

I don't miss mine. It was too small and it didn't take apps.

I'm working until Saturday and then I'm off for a week. How about you? Anything exciting?

I wish England were as good.

I don't miss mine. It was too small and it didn't take apps.

I'm working until Saturday and then I'm off for a week. How about you? Anything exciting?

One day you will be better than us (as this things change a lot) :wink2:

I miss mine because it was specially made for listening to music while the one I have right now its not so good on that. But the old one didnt take apps too, so...

Not so much. I have to go to school to do some paper stuff and then have to do the same with the Official Language school. I made it into 3rd! What are you gonna do on your week off?

One day you will be better than us (as this things change a lot) :wink2:

I miss mine because it was specially made for listening to music while the one I have right now its not so good on that. But the old one didn't take apps too, so...

Not so much. I have to go to school to do some paper stuff and then have to do the same with the Official Language school. I made it into 3rd! What are you gonna do on your week off?

I don't think so. They need to learn how to score in a penalty shootout. :naughty: We always lose them.

How are you listening to your music now? Mine is ok for music but I would need a pretty big memory card and they are so expensive.

Great. When do you start? I'm going to watch that pile of dvds and I will probably see some friends if the weather improves. I've never seen so much rain as I have this week. Plus it is so humid. It's terrible.

I don't think so. They need to learn how to score in a penalty shootout. :naughty: We always lose them.

How are you listening to your music now? Mine is ok for music but I would need a pretty big memory card and they are so expensive.

Great. When do you start? I'm going to watch that pile of dvds and I will probably see some friends if the weather improves. I've never seen so much rain as I have this week. Plus it is so humid. It's terrible.

They will learn, I hope, with the time. Also, the goalkeeper will get better soon :wink2:

I just dont listen to it on the phone, I listen to it on my laptop when Im at home and on my mp3 player when Im out. Here there are some memory cards that arent so expensive, my sis bought a 16gb one for about 8€.

On October but wish I could start on summer... Too bad the weather sucks round there lately. We are having lots of hot round here. we are round 40ºC and the weather is so dry...

They will learn, I hope, with the time. Also, the goalkeeper will get better soon :wink2:

I just dont listen to it on the phone, I listen to it on my laptop when Im at home and on my mp3 player when Im out. Here there are some memory cards that arent so expensive, my sis bought a 16gb one for about 8€.

On October but wish I could start on summer... Too bad the weather sucks round there lately. We are having lots of hot round here. we are round 40ºC and the weather is so dry...

I seriously doubt that.

That's not a bad price. I prefer my ipod rather than my phone anyway. There is plenty of room on that.

Plenty of time to prepare then. I won't complain about it again. I would rather have the rain than that level of heat. I think I would probably die. :aah:

I seriously doubt that.

That's not a bad price. I prefer my ipod rather than my phone anyway. There is plenty of room on that.

Plenty of time to prepare then. I won't complain about it again. I would rather have the rain than that level of heat. I think I would probably die. :aah:

I kinda hope yoy are wrong :aah: Btw, do you think you are gonna get a lot of wins of the Olympic Games??? We kinda suck there :aah:

I do too, but my old phone was even better than the mp3 player, so I used to prefer it... And also, it had a big memory card.

I think I dont need any preparation. I have been helping a classmate with her English classes (same level) and she has passed the year and she is way worst than me on English, so... Yap, Im trying to avoid to get out of home cause I cant stand that heat. I prefer rain a lot more...

I kinda hope yoy are wrong :aah: Btw, do you think you are gonna get a lot of wins of the Olympic Games??? We kinda suck there :aah:

I do too, but my old phone was even better than the mp3 player, so I used to prefer it... And also, it had a big memory card.

I think I dont need any preparation. I have been helping a classmate with her English classes (same level) and she has passed the year and she is way worst than me on English, so... Yap, Im trying to avoid to get out of home cause I cant stand that heat. I prefer rain a lot more...

I really can't see it happening. Not in our lifetime anyway. I think that the British will win medals in their strongest sports like rowing, cycling and swimming. There are always a few surprises though. I haven't really seen much of the Spanish. Where do you think they might be able to win?

I don't even know how to use the music player on my phone. It's all so complicated.

You should be absolutely fine then. If I can I will send you some rain. We've had a months worth of rain in a day. It's caused so much chaos like flooding. Where is the summer I wonder? We'll probably get ours in September like last year. :doh:

Btw, I managed to get a ticket for that other version of Frankenstein. (Benedict's monster)

I really can't see it happening. Not in our lifetime anyway. I think that the British will win medals in their strongest sports like rowing, cycling and swimming. There are always a few surprises though. I haven't really seen much of the Spanish. Where do you think they might be able to win?

I don't even know how to use the music player on my phone. It's all so complicated.

You should be absolutely fine then. If I can I will send you some rain. We've had a months worth of rain in a day. It's caused so much chaos like flooding. Where is the summer I wonder? We'll probably get ours in September like last year. :doh:

Btw, I managed to get a ticket for that other version of Frankenstein. (Benedict's monster)

Maybe we can do something good in gymnastics, some athletics, syncronized swimming (is that the name of it???), basketball and football. But we always think we are gonna be good and then we are just s****y :aah:

Mine its really easy, even easier than the mp3 player... :aah:

I will send you some heat too if I can, cause its hard to stand :aah: Last year we didnt even got a proper winter. Summer lasted untill October/the middle of November. And winter was really hot. Summer started again last March instead of June :huh:

Really??? Lucky you! Thats great! When are you going??

Maybe we can do something good in gymnastics, some athletics, syncronized swimming (is that the name of it???), basketball and football. But we always think we are gonna be good and then we are just s****y :aah:

Mine its really easy, even easier than the mp3 player... :aah:

I will send you some heat too if I can, cause its hard to stand :aah: Last year we didnt even got a proper winter. Summer lasted untill October/the middle of November. And winter was really hot. Summer started again last March instead of June :huh:

Really??? Lucky you! Thats great! When are you going??

It should be an interesting two weeks. I'm not excited about it all to be honest. All of it is too far away. Are you going to watch?

l think I will stick with my iPod.

Thanks. We could really do with some sun. Nothing too hot though. :naughty:

I'm going on Saturday. I think I would regret it if I didn't go.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop