Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

It should be an interesting two weeks. I'm not excited about it all to be honest. All of it is too far away. Are you going to watch?

l think I will stick with my iPod.

Thanks. We could really do with some sun. Nothing too hot though. :naughty:

I'm going on Saturday. I think I would regret it if I didn't go.

Im not excited yet :aah: Im a big fan of the Olympics and always try to watch my fave sports, but Im not always lucky as our tv shows the competitions where spanish are on, and sometimes we cant see the interesting one...

Same here :aah:

Never come to Spain during summer, you can melt :blink:

Yap, if I had the chance of going and didnt do, I will regret, so... Better have fun, as I know you are gonna enjoy it a lot :wink2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was melting even at the end of October :aah:

Btw, HI GIRLS!!! :naughty:

Sarah, I :wub2: your avatar :wub2:

Hello. Welcome back. :wub2: How have you been?

Thanks. :naughty: I couldn't resist a Loki avatar.

Im not excited yet :aah: Im a big fan of the Olympics and always try to watch my fave sports, but Im not always lucky as our tv shows the competitions where spanish are on, and sometimes we cant see the interesting one...

Same here :aah:

Never come to Spain during summer, you can melt :blink:

Yap, if I had the chance of going and didnt do, I will regret, so... Better have fun, as I know you are gonna enjoy it a lot :wink2:

There is always that problem here but I doubt that it will be the same this year. That could be unfortunate. I don't appreciate having my tv schedules messed up because of the sport.

I have no intention of going anywhere near that kind of heat.

I don't understand why the encore showings are not being shown everywhere. Too many people are missing out.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I was melting even at the end of October :aah:

Btw, HI GIRLS!!! :naughty:

Sarah, I :wub2: your avatar :wub2:

Thats Spain, sweetheart :naughty:

Hi! How have you been??

There is always that problem here but I doubt that it will be the same this year. That could be unfortunate. I don't appreciate having my tv schedules messed up because of the sport.

I have no intention of going anywhere near that kind of heat.

I don't understand why the encore showings are not being shown everywhere. Too many people are missing out.

Same here, I even hate when some of my fave tv shows arent shown when things like Superbowl or that are on tv... Now Im regreting the fact that I told my parents to get rid of the pay per view tv cause we dont have Eurosport anymore... I guess Im not gonna see Michael Phelps too much this year...

Same here but sadly I have to do some stuff... I always try to do things at first hour in the morning cause its a bit colder...

Well, seems like here in Spain is a matter of languages... I have heard that noone bought the rights cause they will have to translate the whole play cause not everybody can speak English... And subtitles wont fit as not everybody is gonna pay for a subtitle movie...

Edited by Isa

ww, thanks for welcoming me back haha :huglove:

I'm good, just bored. You?

And I wouldn't be more happy to see Loki here :wub2:

Thats Spain, sweetheart :naughty:

Hi! How have you been??

Yeah... I still miss Spain like crazy :aah:

I've been good. I think I still haven't answered your email, I will soon :naughty:

How you been?

Yeah... I still miss Spain like crazy :aah:

I've been good. I think I still haven't answered your email, I will soon :naughty:

How you been?

Ahahahah, we are really addictive. And also great people (and Im not saying that because Im Spanish, Im saying that because I think so).

Dont worry, just when you can. I have been trying to finish a letter for you for during 2 months :aah:

I have been ok, its too hot to do anything round here, so Im spending my time on watching some animes, reading some mangas and looking for a job... Sadly, the last thing is not working at all...

Ahahahah, we are really addictive. And also great people (and Im not saying that because Im Spanish, Im saying that because I think so).

Dont worry, just when you can. I have been trying to finish a letter for you for during 2 months :aah:

I have been ok, its too hot to do anything round here, so Im spending my time on watching some animes, reading some mangas and looking for a job... Sadly, the last thing is not working at all...

You, spaniards, are addictive haha. I still look back at that day we actually met, and I was feeling like I met a celebrity or something :wub2::teehee:

(I was looking at those Mika smiles and I... what? :blink:)

Hahaha, No worries, finish it when you can. I was waiting for it, then I thought you forgot it :teehee:

Of yeah, I saw that you're reblogging a lot of anime on tumblr :teehee: I didn't that much luck with job either, my german teacher never called me with that job on the boat ://

Same here, I even hate when some of my fave tv shows arent shown when things like Superbowl or that are on tv... Now Im regreting the fact that I told my parents to get rid of the pay per view tv cause we dont have Eurosport anymore... I guess Im not gonna see Michael Phelps too much this year...

Same here but sadly I have to do some stuff... I always try to do things at first hour in the morning cause its a bit colder...

Well, seems like here in Spain is a matter of languages... I have heard that noone bought the rights cause they will have to translate the whole play cause not everybody can speak English... And subtitles wont fit as not everybody is gonna pay for a subtitle movie...

Maybe they will show them on the main channels there. I'm not allowed any sports channels. They're too expensive. No football matches for me.

I'm not surprised. It seems to get hot really quickly. I don't think there will be a summer in the UK. It's forecast for rain over the next couple of weeks.

Really? I think they still should've done it. Whoever wants to see it will pay the money. The tickets are a bit more expensive than normal but it's definitely worth it.

ww, thanks for welcoming me back haha :huglove:

I'm good, just bored. You?

And I wouldn't be more happy to see Loki here :wub2:

No problem. It's good to have you back. Now we just need Baiba to come back.

I'm not bad. A bit bored but that is because I'm off work for a week.

Good. He's here to stay. :naughty:

You, spaniards, are addictive haha. I still look back at that day we actually met, and I was feeling like I met a celebrity or something :wub2::teehee:

(I was looking at those Mika smiles and I... what? :blink:)

Hahaha, No worries, finish it when you can. I was waiting for it, then I thought you forgot it :teehee:

Of yeah, I saw that you're reblogging a lot of anime on tumblr :teehee: I didn't that much luck with job either, my german teacher never called me with that job on the boat ://

I must say that I was really waiting for a chance to met you and I really enjoyed it. I felt like a little girl with new shoes :wub2: I will love to met ya again :wink2: Hopefully, one day I can go there and visit you :blush-anim-cl:

No, I never forgot it, I have just been too busy... :shocked:

Yap, Im re-reading and re-watching my fave one, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

Oh, too bad. Do you know why she never called?? Maybe she got someone else??

Maybe they will show them on the main channels there. I'm not allowed any sports channels. They're too expensive. No football matches for me.

I'm not surprised. It seems to get hot really quickly. I don't think there will be a summer in the UK. It's forecast for rain over the next couple of weeks.

Really? I think they still should've done it. Whoever wants to see it will pay the money. The tickets are a bit more expensive than normal but it's definitely worth it.

Im not sure. I have seen a lot of Olympics and they show whatever they think its interesting. And the Gobernment always ticks with an interesting to any sport with Spanish people on it (but they only show some thing on the Olympics, the rest of the time they dont care about things like female basketball or table tennis...). Well, here we just have Eurosport on the pay channels and to get it you have to pay like 10€ and get that one and a lot more channels, so its not really expensive...

I always wake up round 8-9am and its ok, but by the time I get out of home to do stuff, rounf 10am its already hot :S Sorry for the rain, its kinda funny that I want some and you get lots of it :aah:

Yap, I know a lot of people who would have gone to watch it, and I would have even gone to a big city if needed...

No problem. It's good to have you back. Now we just need Baiba to come back.

I'm not bad. A bit bored but that is because I'm off work for a week.

Good. He's here to stay. :naughty:

Always glad to be back. Really, where is Baiba? :blink:

I have all summer off, bit annoyed by that, really wanted to work this summer, but it didn't work out as I wanted :sneaky2:

I am SO ok with that :das::teehee:

I must say that I was really waiting for a chance to met you and I really enjoyed it. I felt like a little girl with new shoes :wub2: I will love to met ya again :wink2: Hopefully, one day I can go there and visit you :blush-anim-cl:

No, I never forgot it, I have just been too busy... :shocked:

Yap, Im re-reading and re-watching my fave one, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

Oh, too bad. Do you know why she never called?? Maybe she got someone else??

Oh, I'd love that! And I really hope that one day you can come here :wub2:

How are your lovely sisters doing?

Don't worry, sent it when you can :wink2:

Never heard of that Anime! Actually, I'm not really into anime, so maybe that's why :teehee: The word "Reservoir" will always remind me of Tarantino's "Reservoir Dogs". Such a good movie!

I dunno really. She said, she will call me and I didn't really ask anything more. I send and email way back, but I don't want to seem impatient and annoying ://

I have all summer off, bit annoyed by that, really wanted to work this summer, but it didn't work out as I wanted :sneaky2:

I haven't spoken to her for weeks. I hope she's ok.

I hope you can find something soon. There is nothing worse than boredom.

Excellent. I noticed that lovely picture you put in the current obsession thread. So pretty. :wub2:

Im not sure. I have seen a lot of Olympics and they show whatever they think its interesting. And the Gobernment always ticks with an interesting to any sport with Spanish people on it (but they only show some thing on the Olympics, the rest of the time they dont care about things like female basketball or table tennis...). Well, here we just have Eurosport on the pay channels and to get it you have to pay like 10€ and get that one and a lot more channels, so its not really expensive...

I always wake up round 8-9am and its ok, but by the time I get out of home to do stuff, rounf 10am its already hot :S Sorry for the rain, its kinda funny that I want some and you get lots of it :aah:

Yap, I know a lot of people who would have gone to watch it, and I would have even gone to a big city if needed...

You would think that they would show a bit of everything. That's a great price for a sports channel.

Wow. I don't know how you cope with it. The only time I get up at that time is when I'm working. I'm just hoping August will be drier.

It is a real shame.

Excellent. I noticed that lovely picture you put in the current obsession thread. So pretty. :wub2:

She tweets from time to time, but in Latvian, but even tho I think she is doing ok, tho I haven't talked to her for a long time too...

This upcoming year gonna be my last year in Uni, so I guess I'll get a job after that. Or I'll continue to study :dunno:

That is one lovely picture, no? :wub2: I don;t know what's up with me, but I really really like him. He is so handsome and when you listen to him, he is so intelligent, needless to say he has very very beautiful narrative voice :wub2:

Sorry, that was my fangurish moment :teehee:

She tweets from time to time, but in Latvian, but even tho I think she is doing ok, tho I haven't talked to her for a long time too...

This upcoming year gonna be my last year in Uni, so I guess I'll get a job after that. Or I'll continue to study :dunno:

That is one lovely picture, no? :wub2: I don;t know what's up with me, but I really really like him. He is so handsome and when you listen to him, he is so intelligent, needless to say he has very very beautiful narrative voice :wub2:

Sorry, that was my fangurish moment :teehee:

I'm glad to hear it. I hope she drops in here soon.

What kind of job are you going to look for?

It's very lovely. Then again all of his pictures are. :naughty: Don't apologise for your fangurl moment. We all have them. :teehee:

I'm glad to hear it. I hope she drops in here soon.

What kind of job are you going to look for?

It's very lovely. Then again all of his pictures are. :naughty: Don't apologise for your fangurl moment. We all have them. :teehee:

I do hope so :teehee:

My german teacher kinda offered my to be a sort of guide in a ship or something for tourists, to show them around and stuff, but nobody called me back, so I dunno :dunno:

Hehe :teehee: As they say on Tumblr - we all are Hiddlestoners :aah: Do you know when is the next episode of the Hollow Crown? I really enjoyed the Henry V one hehe :das:

I have all summer off, bit annoyed by that, really wanted to work this summer, but it didn't work out as I wanted :sneaky2

Oh, I'd love that! And I really hope that one day you can come here :wub2:

How are your lovely sisters doing?

Don't worry, sent it when you can :wink2:

Never heard of that Anime! Actually, I'm not really into anime, so maybe that's why :teehee: The word "Reservoir" will always remind me of Tarantino's "Reservoir Dogs". Such a good movie!

I dunno really. She said, she will call me and I didn't really ask anything more. I send and email way back, but I don't want to seem impatient and annoying ://

I dont know anything about Baiba neither. I think she is ok and I know she got a little cat called bubbles a few days back.

I hope so too, I think those will be my first vacations once I get a job :blush-anim-cl:

They are ok. Cris wants to go on vacation and it seems she wants to go to Bayonne (on France) by bus and train. Its a shame I dont have any money cause I wanna go. She wants to pay my trip to so we can go together, but its a lot of money and... Soni, on the other hand, is ok too. She is trying to not be eaten by her cat and working hard. How is Agne??

I started reading that anime because of that. Then I found out that I really loved the whole story. It has a romantic part (the anime itself is about a guy who goes traveling during different worlds to find some feathers that had the memories of the girl he loves), it has action (one of the characters is a ninja), magic (it has some magicians also), and all that :blush-anim-cl:

That is mean. I bet she could have called you to let ya know anything about the job, no matter if it was something good or bad...

You would think that they would show a bit of everything. That's a great price for a sports channel.

Wow. I don't know how you cope with it. The only time I get up at that time is when I'm working. I'm just hoping August will be drier.

It is a real shame.

I hope so, cause Im affraid they will just show football and basketball... I miss snooker :aah:

Im imsomniac. I can just sleep a few hours per night and need to go to sleep and wake up everyday at the same hour or I wont be able to sleep a bit... I hope that too :wink2:

I know. And then, the goberment goes saying that we are one of the worst countries from Europe on learning English and in culture knowing :sneaky2:

I dont know anything about Baiba neither. I think she is ok and I know she got a little cat called bubbles a few days back.

I hope so too, I think those will be my first vacations once I get a job :blush-anim-cl:

They are ok. Cris wants to go on vacation and it seems she wants to go to Bayonne (on France) by bus and train. Its a shame I dont have any money cause I wanna go. She wants to pay my trip to so we can go together, but its a lot of money and... Soni, on the other hand, is ok too. She is trying to not be eaten by her cat and working hard. How is Agne??

I started reading that anime because of that. Then I found out that I really loved the whole story. It has a romantic part (the anime itself is about a guy who goes traveling during different worlds to find some feathers that had the memories of the girl he loves), it has action (one of the characters is a ninja), magic (it has some magicians also), and all that :blush-anim-cl:

That is mean. I bet she could have called you to let ya know anything about the job, no matter if it was something good or bad...

Ah, yes, I saw the picture! I love cats so much :teehee:

yay for the first vacations in Lithuania :das:

Oh, to France! That is so great! I have an Erasmus friend from France, miss her tons, it would be awesome to visit her one day :teehee: Is Soni cat that wild? haha You gotta tell us more :aah:

Agne is good. Also spends her days by doing nothing, just like me haha. She's reading the Godfather now, so could watch the movie. I haven't seen it either yet :/

Oh, that sounds so random. I mean ninjas and magicians. But glad you like it :teehee:I'm still stuck in the Avengers world :blush-anim-cl:

I know right. Now nothing. Not a word from her :sneaky2:

Ah, yes, I saw the picture! I love cats so much :teehee

yay for the first vacations in Lithuania :das

Oh, to France! That is so great! I have an Erasmus friend from France, miss her tons, it would be awesome to visit her one day :teehee: Is Soni cat that wild? haha You gotta tell us more :aah:

Agne is good. Also spends her days by doing nothing, just like me haha. She's reading the Godfather now, so could watch the movie. I haven't seen it either yet :/

Oh, that sounds so random. I mean ninjas and magicians. But glad you like it :teehee:I'm still stuck in the Avengers world :blush-anim-cl:

I know right. Now nothing. Not a word from her :sneaky2:

I like cats a lot too. To bad Im allergic to them :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello:

The thing is that :thumb_yello:he wants to go with somebody, and the trip itself is kinda expensive and I feel bad if I ler her pay my ticket :blink: Yap, Soni's cat (Oki) is a little devil. He is always trying to bite people cause its funnier than bitting furniture :aah:

Oh, I havent seen the movie either. I must say that I tried to read the book like 10 years ago and I didnt understand a word I was reading. Not because I was stupid, I think it has a part on history first and didnt understand it... So I gave up with it. Will try again some time :aah:

Well, mangas are random sometimes :aah: But this one is really good. Are you reading The Avengers comics??

Im not you, but if it was me, I would probably send her an email asking why she didnt tell me a word about what happened. I mean, you can always tell someone she/he has been mean with you without beeing mean too.

I like cats a lot too. To bad Im allergic to them

The thing is that he wants to go with somebody, and the trip itself is kinda expensive and I feel bad if I ler her pay my ticket :blink: Yap, Soni's cat (Oki) is a little devil. He is always trying to bite people cause its funnier than bitting furniture :aah:

Oh, I havent seen the movie either. I must say that I tried to read the book like 10 years ago and I didnt understand a word I was reading. Not because I was stupid, I think it has a part on history first and didnt understand it... So I gave up with it. Will try again some time :aah:

Well, mangas are random sometimes :aah: But this one is really good. Are you reading The Avengers comics??

Im not you, but if it was me, I would probably send her an email asking why she didnt tell me a word about what happened. I mean, you can always tell someone she/he has been mean with you without beeing mean too.

Oooh.. :sad:

Oh, so she wants a trip buddie. That is kinda complicated. Maybe she can postpone it until you are able to go with her :thumb_yello:

Ohh :aah: My cat was abit like that when he was younger. Now he only licks my hand when I rub his belly haha :teehee:

Oh, she didn't mention anything like that about the book. Tho she read me one part of it, where they were making a movie and one actor did it just so he get an Oscar. Futurama had an episode exactly like that. It's good to know the references now :aah:

No, not comics. I can't find them and I'm not that interested in comics :aah: I prefer movies. For instance, yesterday I finally sat down and watched ALL Iron man, from beginning to the end. I always saw little snippets from it, but not the whole thing :teehee:

I think she doesn't know anything herself. She's not responsible for it, so maybe she really don't know :dunno:

I do hope so :teehee:

My german teacher kinda offered my to be a sort of guide in a ship or something for tourists, to show them around and stuff, but nobody called me back, so I dunno :dunno:

Hehe :teehee: As they say on Tumblr - we all are Hiddlestoners :aah: Do you know when is the next episode of the Hollow Crown? I really enjoyed the Henry V one hehe :das:

That sounds like an interesting job. Do you speak well to large groups of people?

I'm so glad I don't have a tumblr page because I don't think I would have a life. :naughty: The next episode is Henry IV Part 2 which is on tomorrow at 8pm and then Henry V is on the Saturday after. The first one was good but even I had to have the subtitles up to understand it properly. Shakespeare is so hard to learn and understand.

I hope so, cause Im affraid they will just show football and basketball... I miss snooker :aah:

Im imsomniac. I can just sleep a few hours per night and need to go to sleep and wake up everyday at the same hour or I wont be able to sleep a bit... I hope that too :wink2:

I know. And then, the goberment goes saying that we are one of the worst countries from Europe on learning English and in culture knowing :sneaky2:

Fingers crossed then. I'm not a fan of snooker.

I'm like that but I feel more awake if I only have a few hours sleep.

That really surprises me. I thought it would be one of the best countries. I've seen and heard some really good English from the Spanish.

Oooh.. :sad:

Oh, so she wants a trip buddie. That is kinda complicated. Maybe she can postpone it until you are able to go with her :thumb_yello:

Ohh :aah: My cat was abit like that when he was younger. Now he only licks my hand when I rub his belly haha :teehee:

Oh, she didn't mention anything like that about the book. Tho she read me one part of it, where they were making a movie and one actor did it just so he get an Oscar. Futurama had an episode exactly like that. It's good to know the references now :aah:

No, not comics. I can't find them and I'm not that interested in comics :aah: I prefer movies. For instance, yesterday I finally sat down and watched ALL Iron man, from beginning to the end. I always saw little snippets from it, but not the whole thing :teehee:

I think she doesn't know anything herself. She's not responsible for it, so maybe she really don't know :dunno:

I asked her so, but somehow she knows that maybe she must wait a lot untill I get some money...

I think Oki will change when he grows up. He is just a baby right now. Yours seems like an angel right now.

I tried to read it so long ago that maybe I wasnt old enough to undestand it by the time and my mind has invented a weird story to justified it... And yes, knowing the references from movies or tv shows is really funny (it happens to me with some shows that I love).

Oh, did you like Iron Man???

I hope so, cause it will be mean if she knows you are not into the project anymore and never told you a word...

That sounds like an interesting job. Do you speak well to large groups of people?

I'm so glad I don't have a tumblr page because I don't think I would have a life. :naughty: The next episode is Henry IV Part 2 which is on tomorrow at 8pm and then Henry V is on the Saturday after. The first one was good but even I had to have the subtitles up to understand it properly. Shakespeare is so hard to learn and understand.

Fingers crossed then. I'm not a fan of snooker.

I'm like that but I feel more awake if I only have a few hours sleep.

That really surprises me. I thought it would be one of the best countries. I've seen and heard some really good English from the Spanish.

Im like "now Im a fan", "now Im not", cause my parents love snooker till the point that snooker is the only thing on tv for weeks...

Same here, thats why I wake up really early. I usually go to sleep at 12. But it takes me like 4 hours to fall asleep so when I wake up, I have slept 4 or 5 hours and feel great.

Well, Spanish who can talk English usually have a great English level. The ones who cant, usually, cant say anything more than "hello". For example, I had 23 classmates and just 5 of them can speak Englis (not counting me). From those 5, I can tell you that 2 of them had a really bad pronunciation and from the other 3, 1 of them wasnt able to write it properly... The rest didnt had any idea...

Btw, I wanna see "the hollow crown" too, but I cant find it anywhere...

I don't have a problem with communicating with people. I really wanted that job, but it is what it is. Probably not meant to :aah:

Oh, yeah, it's so addictive :aah: Sometimes I am wondering whether I am in Tumblr or TOMblr :aah: But it's good for updates and all that :thumb_yello: I saw the part II yesterday. And yeah, I DO have problem understanding them, so complicated ://

I asked her so, but somehow she knows that maybe she must wait a lot untill I get some money...

I think Oki will change when he grows up. He is just a baby right now. Yours seems like an angel right now.

I tried to read it so long ago that maybe I wasnt old enough to undestand it by the time and my mind has invented a weird story to justified it... And yes, knowing the references from movies or tv shows is really funny (it happens to me with some shows that I love).

Oh, did you like Iron Man???

I hope so, cause it will be mean if she knows you are not into the project anymore and never told you a word...

Oh, I see. Or maybe you can take a trip now and pay her back when you can :wink2: I'd love you to go somewhere and be back with loads of photos and stories :wub2:

Yeah, they all grow up. Do you have a pic of the kitty? :teehee:

Yeah, it could be. I'm still struggling with The girl who kicked the hornet's nets. I have to finish it somehow :aah:

I kinda liked the Iron Man! Now me and my friend gonna watch the Captain America, to catch up with all the Avengers story :teehee: Marvel is addictive!!!

I hope that's not the case!! :aah:

I don't have a problem with communicating with people. I really wanted that job, but it is what it is. Probably not meant to :aah:

Oh, yeah, it's so addictive :aah: Sometimes I am wondering whether I am in Tumblr or TOMblr :aah: But it's good for updates and all that :thumb_yello: I saw the part II yesterday. And yeah, I DO have problem understanding them, so complicated ://

Maybe. I hope you can find something soon.

Updates for most of the things that interest me appear on twitter so I don't need one.

I haven't seen Part 2 yet as I was out with friends on Saturday. I will watch it before Henry V is shown this Saturday. It is really complicated. I studied Macbeth at school and that was bad enough.

I'm glad you enjoyed Captain America. Some people think that it is the weakest of the Marvel films but I disagree.

Im like "now Im a fan", "now Im not", cause my parents love snooker till the point that snooker is the only thing on tv for weeks...

Same here, thats why I wake up really early. I usually go to sleep at 12. But it takes me like 4 hours to fall asleep so when I wake up, I have slept 4 or 5 hours and feel great.

Well, Spanish who can talk English usually have a great English level. The ones who cant, usually, cant say anything more than "hello". For example, I had 23 classmates and just 5 of them can speak Englis (not counting me). From those 5, I can tell you that 2 of them had a really bad pronunciation and from the other 3, 1 of them wasnt able to write it properly... The rest didnt had any idea...

Btw, I wanna see "the hollow crown" too, but I cant find it anywhere...

I think it's a boring sport and it puts me to sleep.

The joys of being an insomniac. :naughty:

Wow! My thoughts are so wrong. Is it not taught well or something?

Maybe you can find it online. I don't know of any links but maybe you can ask Indrė because she has seen it.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Oh, I see. Or maybe you can take a trip now and pay her back when you can :wink2: I'd love you to go somewhere and be back with loads of photos and stories :wub2

Yeah, they all grow up. Do you have a pic of the kitty? :teehee

Yeah, it could be. I'm still struggling with The girl who kicked the hornet's nets. I have to finish it somehow :aah:

I kinda liked the Iron Man! Now me and my friend gonna watch the Captain America, to catch up with all the Avengers story :teehee: Marvel is addictive!!!

I hope that's not the case!! :aah:

I was thinking on doing that, but I will love a cheaper trip, cause I feel bad anyway... :blink: I have told her and we are thinking on places. :wink2:

Not here, I will ask her to send me a pic and wil upload it :wink2:

Im now with Snuff, by Chuck Palahniuk as I cant seem to finish 50 shades of Grey :aah:

I liked the first one a lot, havent seen the secodn yet cause I have been told its pretty bad...

Hope so too ;)

Maybe. I hope you can find something soon.

Updates for most of the things that interest me appear on twitter so I don't need one.

I haven't seen Part 2 yet as I was out with friends on Saturday. I will watch it before Henry V is shown this Saturday. It is really complicated. I studied Macbeth at school and that was bad enough.

I'm glad you enjoyed Captain America. Some people think that it is the weakest of the Marvel films but I disagree.

I think it's a boring sport and it puts me to sleep.

The joys of being an insomniac. :naughty:

Wow! My thoughts are so wrong. Is it not taught well or something?

Maybe you can find it online. I don't know of any links but maybe you can ask Indrė because she has seen it.

I think that too sometimes :aah:

Yap, I have those and the ones from being a sleepwalker :D

Well, I think we start studing it a bit late (we start at 8-9 years old). Also, we usually dont have the chance to get teachers that actually give classes on English, they speak always in Spanish and thats pretty bad cause you never get used to English... Also, I must say that I have got pretty bad English teachers, like the kind of teacher who cant speak English but "tries to".

My sister said she has found it. I asked her to download them but its taking a while. We have started Game of Thrones untill this one is finish.