How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

you gotta be jokin? :blink:

Ive heard its worse than the first one... not in the "get scared" worse... but more boring!

I never saw the first one, so I'm not sure about the comparison between the two, but the friends I was with said it was better than the first one. :dunno:

Is it good???!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: I want to see it too!!!!! :wink2:

Yeah, it was really good, just scary :roftl:

Determined. I have to learn over 580 words for my French tests, and I was supposed to learn those before, as homework.. But I didn't. So now, I am going to study hard, and I am going to learn all those words and get a high mark for my test!

Hell yeah!

Edited by Shikutukumimika

Determined. I have to learn over 580 words for my French tests, and I was supposed to learn those before, as homework.. But I didn't. So now, I am going to study hard, and I am going to learn all those words and get a high mark for my test!

Hell yeah!

i like your attitude! good luck, i know you can do it! :thumb_yello:

i always end up studying kinda like that too.

i feel TIREDEST (is it the right word even?!) i have ever felt before!! slept only 2 hours last night then went on climbing mountain!! about 15km under my feet.. and not just walking, but fighting the gravity!! that was a tough one! 1 time done, 5 more to go this year - it is for my studies. i'm off to bed! :sleep_1:

oh my sister gave me a wonderful legs&foot massage! i love her!:aah: