How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

awww... hope you'll get better very soonish. Bad timing to get ill!

I know ... it sucks ... :aah: Tried to go to work this morning ... but couldn't stay as I felt so so sick ... keep getting bad headaches and dizzyness too ... and stomach cramps ... I think I'm falling apart :(

Plus my knee is killing me from where I fell in Bruges :aah: I tried to bend down to pick something up this morning and nearly cried the pain was so bad :(

I know ... it sucks ... :aah: Tried to go to work this morning ... but couldn't stay as I felt so so sick ... keep getting bad headaches and dizzyness too ... and stomach cramps ... I think I'm falling apart :(

Plus my knee is killing me from where I fell in Bruges :aah: I tried to bend down to pick something up this morning and nearly cried the pain was so bad :(

sounds pretty bad :( I hope you doc. can find out something that can make you feel better fast. not the best thing to be ill when its time for xmas and new year.

Think im about to get ill too... not sure! But i hope not :(

sounds pretty bad :( I hope you doc. can find out something that can make you feel better fast. not the best thing to be ill when its time for xmas and new year.

Think im about to get ill too... not sure! But i hope not :(

I have a viral infection ... great ... :aah: Given me some tablets for it and told me to rest for a couple of days so won't be going to work till Monday :aah:

sad. ignored, worried, confused...

I've been working like a dog the last week and still have a couple of tough days.

And after such a terrible time I feel empty, sad, depressed and confused.

Not to mention ignored.:blink: Trying to relax here but it doesn't work.:no: