How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

I was In my guitar class, when suddenly , a girl I've known forever but don't talk to much walks in. I was pretty surprised but I was astonished when i heard her cellphone ring ! Her ringtone was "BLUE EYES" !! So after class , I caught up with her , put blue eyes on my cell and asked her if that was her ringtone ( In case I had just imagined it :teehee: ) She said "yeah" ! Which was pretty much what I expected because everyone in New Delhi has heard blue eyes. But then she uttered the words " I love that song ! I love Mika ." You can Imagine what a hard time I had , trying not to look over the top with excitement :aah:

We chatted for a while and then she broke into a rant about how more people should know about Mika :aah: Then she said goodbye and went home , leaving me to think if this could be the only active user from india ( besides myself :teehee: ) this year ! I told her about MFC and I think a new recruit is on the way !

I was In my guitar class, when suddenly , a girl I've known forever but don't talk to much walks in. I was pretty surprised but I was astonished when i heard her cellphone ring ! Her ringtone was "BLUE EYES" !! So after class , I caught up with her , put blue eyes on my cell and asked her if that was her ringtone ( In case I had just imagined it :teehee: ) She said "yeah" ! Which was pretty much what I expected because everyone in New Delhi has heard blue eyes. But then she uttered the words " I love that song ! I love Mika ." You can Imagine what a hard time I had , trying not to look over the top with excitement :aah:

We chatted for a while and then she broke into a rant about how more people should know about Mika :aah: Then she said goodbye and went home , leaving me to think if this could be the only active user from india ( besides myself :teehee: ) this year ! I told her about MFC and I think a new recruit is on the way !

Awesome!!!

Really Really amazing !!!!

My leg hurts.

Have to go to doctors. (Not because of my leg.)

Got revision to do but I'm feeling so unmotivated. Maths. A past paper. It's for tomorrow.

Worried about my exams.

I hate school.

I hate revising.

I need money...and a job.

I feel ****.

K.

-.-