I'm new!!

doridori

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no, I had't the opportunity to came because mamaia is almost the most eastic city in romania and I stay in almost the most westic city, called timisoara. hope you understand my english

I have seen pictures of Timisoara, it looks a nice place.

Your English is fine, but did you know we have a Romanian-speaking thread too?

I have seen pictures of Timisoara, it looks a nice place.

Your English is fine, but did you know we have a Romanian-speaking thread too?

I didn't knew...but talking on this forum it's an opportunity to improve my english. About Timisoara, it is a nice city and is the city where it was started the revolution in 1989...when the Ceausescu's dictatorship fell...when the communism fell...and I heve a little problem...can you give me a synonym for thread?

I didn't knew...but talking on this forum it's an opportunity to improve my english. About Timisoara, it is a nice city and is the city where it was started the revolution in 1989...when the Ceausescu's dictatorship fell...when the communism fell...and I heve a little problem...can you give me a synonym for thread?

A "thread" is a term used on forums - it means all the posts about a subject. So your introduction and all the replies to it are a thread.

If you click on this link: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827 it will take you to the Romanian thread

A "thread" is a term used on forums - it means all the posts about a subject. So your introduction and all the replies to it are a thread.

If you click on this link: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827 it will take you to the Romanian thread

aha...big thank :)...I see that there are fans from romania...I'm dispaointed because the artists like Mika aren't promoted in romania. look...mika is known as an artist from 2007 and he come here just this year, in 2010!!!...and this is because Orange made this possible...so in three years he has only one show in romania. while this year he arrives for three times in portugal...or something like this

aha...big thank :)...I see that there are fans from romania...I'm dispaointed because the artists like Mika aren't promoted in romania. look...mika is known as an artist from 2007 and he come here just this year, in 2010!!!...and this is because Orange made this possible...so in three years he has only one show in romania. while this year he arrives for three times in portugal...or something like this

Now that he has been to Romania though, it is likely he will be back when he does his next tour. :thumb_yello:

Now that he has been to Romania though, it is likely he will be back when he does his next tour. :thumb_yello:

great! but to come in timisoara :biggrin2:... actually I was thinking to make to a single a poll in timisoara and to gather signatures...just for showing that mika has fans here :) :)...it was an ideea ;p

great! but to come in timisoara :biggrin2:... actually I was thinking to make to a single a poll in timisoara and to gather signatures...just for showing that mika has fans here :) :)...it was an ideea ;p

I should check on the Romanian thread then - they might be doing something like that already

no, I had't the opportunity to came because mamaia is almost the most eastic city in romania and I stay in almost the most westic city, called timisoara. hope you understand my english

Dori, Do you speak only Romanian? Just asking as I can see you are from Timisoara:teehee:

Anyway, :welcomeani: to MFC

I should check on the Romanian thread then - they might be doing something like that already

I'm sure that the people who enjoied to romanian thread, they aso haved this ideea. But you wknow, it's more about frustration because in romania mika isn't promoted...I know that he has fans here but there are much more people who didn't heard about mika...hope that the things will change

Dori, Do you speak only Romanian? Just asking as I can see you are from Timisoara:teehee:

Anyway, :welcomeani: to MFC

hy! actually a speak a little bit of english, french and spanish. But I don't have so much "trainig" in writing and speaking those languages...so I try to learn :)

hy! actually a speak a little bit of english, french and spanish. But I don't have so much "trainig" in writing and speaking those languages...so I try to learn :)

Wow! That's impressive. :thumb_yello: I mainly asked as your name could be Hungarian as well. We have 2 Dori's on the Hungarian thread:teehee:

Wow! That's impressive. :thumb_yello: I mainly asked as your name could be Hungarian as well. We have 2 Dori's on the Hungarian thread:teehee:

I'm romanian...my surname is hungarian because my grandmother was hungarian ;)...but I don't think that my name, doriana, is a hungarian name...or I don't know to be :)

Archived