The "Mika's Skinpores Fan Club" Thread!

sariflor

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It's been a long time since we had a photo worthy of serious consideration in this thread. I invite you particularly to observe the effects of coldness on skin cells.

hd72d54f89e049a4cce265a.jpg

Woow thanks Silver, I've already forgotten that thread :doh: omg, noone can overcome the pic you posted but here you are some more :wub2:

0014mikacoliseurecreios.jpg

48623610151181069128040.jpg

8175563969d78f49fa43k1.jpg

btw, why in my name on the members list thre's a question mark? :blink:

Maybe you didn't now about it :teehee:

7657115552aa02b44231b.jpg

I knew about this thread but hadn't realized it was a FanClub thread :aah:

thanks for all the contribution you've been making here btw :mikadas::mikadas:

I knew about this thread but hadn't realized it was a FanClub thread :aah:

thanks for all the contribution you've been making here btw :mikadas::mikadas:

Aww thank you Bia :huglove: but it's thanks to people who made those amazing pics :wub2:

Aww thank you Bia :huglove: but it's thanks to people who made those amazing pics :wub2:

including you, Alba :huglove:

btw my camera will be always ready for the man, just need a confirmation of him coming over here and me going to see him :mf_rosetinted::mikadas:

It's been a long time since we had a photo worthy of serious consideration in this thread. I invite you particularly to observe the effects of coldness on skin cells.

Your post is very ACADEMIC !!

By Japanese language, "the effects of coldness on skin cells" is called "TORI HADA" 鳥肌 : means "Chicken skinpores" :teehee::chkn:

Your post is very ACADEMIC !!

By Japanese language, "the effects of coldness on skin cells" is called "TORI HADA" 鳥肌 : means "Chicken skinpores" :teehee::chkn:

:doh: I didn't know about this thread! :doh: I've lived in vain my whole life!! :aah:

Eriko,it's the same in my language,chicken skin :thumb_yello: So,"goosebumps" is only for English then?

:doh: I didn't know about this thread! :doh: I've lived in vain my whole life!! :aah:

Eriko,it's the same in my language,chicken skin :thumb_yello: So,"goosebumps" is only for English then?

I guess, it's chicken skin in french too "chair de poule"... :wink2:

here would be ''goosebumps'' too, but in portuguese, which is called ''arrepios'' x)