A Sheep Returns to the Fold...

neeve272

Hey guys!!!

I have been MIA for some months but I thought it time to return......you know how life gets in the way?

I've missed this place and all you wonderful MFCers! I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with oldies and meeting newbies, and keeping up-to-date on Meeks, oh how I love him so.... :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all!! I feel like I'm coming back to family :wub2:

Niamh!!!

Great to see you back here!!! :huglove:

Sooo, how was your trip? Did you manage to do all teh lanuage stuff you planned to do?

Yep, I spent a large part of the summer in the Amazon, it was a challenge! I got some data, but not enough to do a serious analysis....I'm also thinking of changing my focus to a different area of linguistics....I don't really want to spend my career in the jungle, it's just not for me.... but that's a long story, lol.

We need to reliven the Hanson thread - I'm going to see them next week!

xxx

Thank you all!! I feel like I'm coming back to family :wub2:

Yep, I spent a large part of the summer in the Amazon, it was a challenge! I got some data, but not enough to do a serious analysis....I'm also thinking of changing my focus to a different area of linguistics....I don't really want to spend my career in the jungle, it's just not for me.... but that's a long story, lol.

We need to reliven the Hanson thread - I'm going to see them next week!

xxx

That's understandable...

I may be a tiny bit jealous that you're going to see Hanson... :fisch:

Archived