Festa das Lata in Coimbra, Portugal - Oct. 25, 2010 - REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would someone be so kind and check this SITM vid from Coimbra and tell if it okay or not, because for me it is, hm, stuck in the middle, literally :aah: But the original is just fine, and I have already uploaded it two times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIrAnC3vN6U

Watched the video and it stopped (the Video picture) and you only hear the sound for a while and then it works for the rest.

Watched the video and it stopped (the Video picture) and you only hear the sound for a while and then it works for the rest.

Okay, thanks!! It does the same for me. Can't understand why, because the original doesn't stop...

Ooooooki doki, here comes my report!

Part I - Queuing

People were looking at us as if we were aliens (no-one queues for this party, let alone since the morning!) and I guess the news were spreading, cause there were some people watching us from the street. :floor:

The spanish gang had this amazing costumes, which seemed to attract many people. at some point there were two old ladies watching from the street, totally shocked! :lmfao: I felt like I was in a zoo, and people were watching us from outside our cage!

Aaaaaawwww, love your report!

I'm glad I met you. You're such a sweet lady! :wub2: Lilly, look at that! She's saying nice things about us!

I felt like in a zoo, too. But it was funny! :biggrin2:

I still can't understand how everything is THAT cheap :naughty: What else? I think people and animals in Portugal are mad! But not scary mad, just mad

Everything is so cheap for foreign people! For us is too expensive, believe me!:thumb_yello:

I understand the mad people part, but not the animals! Why? :blink:

Ooooooki doki, here comes my report!

Part I - Queuing

We (Liliana, Sérgio and me) arrived at Coimbra around 11 am, and decided to drive by the place of the gig, just to see where it was, if there were any parking spaces, etc. And...bam! People were already queuing! :blink: We went to get our numbers, stayed there a bit (got to meet Nina, Eva, Sun and Belen for the first time, and meet again many other people :wub2:) and then went to have lunch nearby.

wow. that sounded great! Thanks for sharing! Glad you got in well at the end!:naughty:

Part 2 - Gig tiiiime!

Before Mika there was another band, portuguese and...well...horrible! LOL The sound was terrible, and I literally felt like my head was about to explode. I'm not a violent person, but at some point I was close to throw the glowsticks I had, and hit the guy right in the face! :aah: LOL (but then I thought "No, Mary...you need the glowstics to Mika's gig! Behave!" :mf_rosetinted: LOL)

So, when they finally finished torturing us, roadies started to set up the stage for Mika and Yasmine came to choose BG and LG. At first I didn't even recognize her, her hair was different! :blink: We had a card for Paloma, made out of one of the golden hearts we had for the other gigs, and she took it. :wub2: That was actually a big relief, cause we didn't want to ruin it during the gig!

And...lights go out and we start listening to Relax!

Sound was not that good, but Mika and the band were amazing as always!

Like in Vigo, I absolutely loved the interaction and feedback iMMa and Jimmy give us, makes it all so much fun! :wub2:

I took a sign saying "iMMa rocks", and loved to see her reaction to it. She DOES rock! haha

The setlist was the same as the last gigs, but without Touches You and Dr.John :tears:, and with Kick Ass. There was no Zombie March before Love Today, but during Big Girl, all the big girls were on stage! Really cool!

As I said before, Mika seemed happy, and very very relaxed. Interacted a lot with the band, specially with Jimmy. Yes, he looked tired too, but was the same silly Mika we love, and always with a huge smile on his face! :wub2:

He said he was happy to finish the european gigs in a party like this one, cause in his college they only had a German Oompah band! :naughty:

We prepared a sign for Cherisse, to raise when Mika was presenting the band (CHERISSE RULES! DRUM SOLO!). Don't know if Mika saw it, but Cherisse and the others loved it (have it on video!).

Love Today was funny, Jimmy stole Mika's hat, and ran backstage with it...a few seconds later he appeared from the other side of the stage to give the hat back...they seemed 2 kids joking around. Adorable! Made us laugh a lot!

During Grace Kelly, when he had that "problem" with the hat thingy, I was laughing so hard, that even my cheeks were hurting! Specially when he looked at Yasmine to see if she could help or something, and we saw her laughing her a$$ off looking at him! :lmfao:

For WAG, we had some golden hearts saying "This time no golden hearts, sorry!" :naughty: And he liked! Happy days! lol

We tried to make people raise lights (cell phones, lighters, etc) during Happy Ending, but the sponsors were kind enough to give glowsticks to everyone, who basically raised them from the moment the band got on stage, so the effect got lost. Whatever, it looked great anyway!

All in all, it was a cool gig. Not the best I've seen, but still very nice!

I loved to see how the crowd was enjoying the gig. We were afraid some people wouldn't behave, and when I saw the glowsticks I remembered what happened in Tunisia and I was like :shocked:. But everyone loved the gig, there was a massive crowd there (not usual in this party) and many many people seemed to know the lyrics, and not just GK, Relax or WAG. I wasn't expecting that, to be honest. :biggrin2:

I'm glad I met you. You're such a sweet lady! :wub2: Lilly, look at that! She's saying nice things about us!

How could I NOT say good things about you? :wub2:

It was really really funny! :roftl: The look on their faces looking at you dancing the conga was PRICELESS! :lmfao:

Part 3 - Byeeee!

After the gig we went to the artists entrance, waited for Mika, yadda yadda, it has all been said! :naughty:

It was a bit bittersweet... I knew this was the last european gig, we'll probably have to wait until he releases the album to see him again, but at the same time, I had just been in another gig, and was still walking on a "mika cloud" :wub2:

I hope Mika gets a good rest now, he sure deserves it!

Loved meeting everyone! Hope to see you again soon. :huglove: I didn't talk to everyone from the MFC, I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl: It's not that I don't care about you, hope I didn't give the wrong impression, but there were too many people for me to pay attention to! :aah:! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, and one last thing...

Thank you Mika and band for this amazing year! :wub2:

Part 3 - Byeeee!

After the gig we went to the artists entrance, waited for Mika, yadda yadda, it has all been said! :naughty:

It was a bit bittersweet... I knew this was the last european gig, we'll probably have to wait until he releases the album to see him again, but at the same time, I had just been in another gig, and was still walking on a "mika cloud" :wub2:

Loved meeting everyone! Hope to see you again soon. :huglove: I didn't talk to everyone from the MFC, I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl: It's not that I don't care about you, hope I didn't give the wrong impression, but there were too many people for me to pay attention to! :aah:! :blush-anim-cl:

hope to see u again too sweety :blush-anim-cl:

Everything is so cheap for foreign people! For us is too expensive, believe me!:thumb_yello:

I understand the mad people part, but not the animals! Why? :blink:

I say everyithing's crazy in Portugal cause everything is very different there :naughty: A big flock of pigeons flew around in circles above our heads! We couldn't understand what were they doing.

It was really really funny! :roftl: The look on their faces looking at you dancing the conga was PRICELESS! :lmfao:

THE CONGA!!! :floor: Omg, that was a fantastic queue!!!

You know... We thought we could do the conga thing on stage during lollipop. I tried to organise everything, but at the end we decided not to do it. D'ah! Maybe next time? :wink2:

THE CONGA!!! :floor: Omg, that was a fantastic queue!!!

You know... We thought we could do the conga thing on stage during lollipop. I tried to organise everything, but at the end we decided not to do it. D'ah! Maybe next time? :wink2:

Next time I'll go and dance the conga with you!! :floor:

Ohhh thank's Mary!!!! :wub2:

It was so funny make the conga there!!! :lmfao: Nananana... nananana!!! :fisch:

Yes!!!! ^^ Mary is the best!!!!! :huglove:

The conga for you.... guys!!! Come on!!!! A line!!! :roftl:

I'll not make review because all of yours are great ! :biggrin2:

I just want to say I really enjoyed meeting some of you I've never seen before.

It was a fantastic gig to finish the european tour ...

I'll miss you all, Mikafriends and Mikaband

:)

Part 3 - Byeeee!

After the gig we went to the artists entrance, waited for Mika, yadda yadda, it has all been said! :naughty

I was waiting for a message to me! :tears::tears::tears:

I say everyithing's crazy in Portugal cause everything is very different there :naughty: A big flock of pigeons flew around in circles above our heads! We couldn't understand what were they doing.

Pigeons are pretty stupid, but I though they were stupid everywhere! :roftl::roftl:

Of course you will. "Come on, girls! Let's do the lollipop march... *Pom, pom, pom* And now... cooooooooooOOOONGA! NananananaNA nananananaNA!" :pbjt:

You all were very brave to be dressed like that with all that cold! :teehee:

Archived