Festa das Lata in Coimbra, Portugal - Oct. 25, 2010 - REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mentioned her as you commented on my comment to her and it sounded like you did not appreciate her pictures.

I don't care about your photos with or without watermarks. The best pictures I have seen from this gig are from tiibet and Mary, that's what I meant.

Here they are:

Mika187.jpg

Mika188-1.jpg

]

I wish the pics were mine! :roftl: I'm good, yes :mf_rosetinted: but not THAT good! :lmfao:

About the watermark issue, Liliana does have a point here. I also mark my pics, so that I can recognize them when people use them without my permission, like on Mikasounds. :mf_rosetinted::roftl: Actually I used to post them without watermark, but from the moment I saw them being used in other websites without my name attached to them, I too decided to mark them.

In fact, Liliana used to have a different and MUCH lighter watermark, but since people were asking to remove it, even when you could barely see it, I totally understand why she decided to change it drastically.

Maybe it's because of her professional point of view, and it may seem overprotecting for some people, but it's understandable. But of course, it's my opinion. :thumb_yello:

my next travel to Porto!! i want see you!:wink2:

:boing:

Yeeesss! Ay oma que rico!!!!! :roftl::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

You were all pretty and naked! :roftl:

(I would die with cold:shocked:)

Pretty and Naked, now that's a good name for a band! :lmfao:

My videos!:biggrin2:

Relax -

SITM -

Billy Brown -

BOTG -

Blue Eyes -

Happy Ending -

Kick Ass -

WAG -

Grace Kelly -

Lollipop -

AMAZING!!!

in SITM the mic stand thingy broke:roftl:

the the band intro is just the best!!!

thank you SO much!!!:wub2:

Thx everyone for the great reviews, photos and videos. I was going to be there but had a job interview on the same day - I still wanted to catch a later plane and missed it. Well, at least I know you had a great time plus Mika's on top form again! Great news!!!

oma is like Mum but in andaluz

I learned some words in Vigo that are used in Galizia, now Andaluz... How can I memorize all this?:roftl:

But thanks... I had no ideia... actually I thought it was a curse word!:teehee:

@Mary - so they were not your photos?:roftl: sorry, I thought they were. :teehee: I was obviously not reading carefully. Great pictures, whoever took them.

As for the watermarks, I do understand people using them in professional photographs or even in some simply great amateur pictures. Melody watermarks them for the German Fanclub for example, so they also function as the means of promotion to DMFC / Mika..etc. Besides, the pictures are still enjoyable to view.

My comment about the watermarks were about 3-4 particular photos posted earlier on this thread that looked amateur (vs the ones posted by others) yet were heavily watermarked. I did not see the point of doing it.

Otherwise, I am not interested in photos that much, I rarely download any, except for some fun ones like Mika and Jimmy during GK...etc.:teehee:

5117997991_4c5271172f_z.jpg

Sorry to go back onto the hair topic, but I was looking at these, and realised that it's pretty obvious that he has used the curling iron for the curls on the top again :blink:

In this pic it looks like Jimmy was working on them during the gig itself, too:roftl:

or was he looking for something in his hair?:blink:

In this pic it looks like Jimmy was working on them during the gig itself, too:roftl:

or was he looking for something in his hair?:blink:

Reminds me of the nit nurse from school:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Archived