Festa das Lata in Coimbra, Portugal - Oct. 25, 2010 - REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hope no one of my friends mind if i post this pic here

img_1112.jpg

lip-biting :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

He looks as cute as ever but he definitely needs some rest and time with family to get the sparkle back in his eyes.

Natacha thank you so much for the pics!

And thanks girls for the reports and vids!!! (if I see that tiibet was at a gig, I know that soon I will surely enjot the great vids!)

:wub2: no, thank you again, really, your comment on my fb just made my day, Im so happy that you like me pics :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: *feels proud* I´d love to see people using my pics :blush-anim-cl: that would be pretty cool :biggrin2: thank you again :huglove:

Rosa tu amigo no se ve nada mal! :naughty: (el de la chaqueta verde :aah:)

:naughty::naughty:

you naughty boy!!!! let me tell you that my friends gave mika a book,like a story book,with pics from the gigs they were,and there is a friend of mine,a boy called luis,who was a big boy in lisbon,but he couldn´t go to coimbra,and when mika saw him in the pic,he said... "mmmm,i remember him from lisbon!!!" :fangurl: i talked to my friend yesterday and he was all :tears:... mika has a good memory :mf_rosetinted: and if you think that dani (that is the name of the boy in this pic) is handsome,you need to know luis... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM!!!! :swoon:

:naughty::naughty:

you naughty boy!!!! let me tell you that my friends gave mika a book,like a story book,with pics from the gigs they were,and there is a friend of mine,a boy called luis,who was a big boy in lisbon,but he couldn´t go to coimbra,and when mika saw him in the pic,he said... "mmmm,i remember him from lisbon!!!" :fangurl: i talked to my friend yesterday and he was all :tears:... mika has a good memory :mf_rosetinted: and if you think that dani (that is the name of the boy in this pic) is handsome,you need to know luis... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM!!!! :swoon:

Dani and Luis, cute?? Really? Never noticed it... :mf_rosetinted:

(btw, missed Luis too at Coimbra... :tears:)

Who was this lucky pig? :wink2:

It was me!!!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: I couldn't believe it when he took me and we said goodbye together!!!! :wub2: Aaawwww!!!! :swoon:

I have to write the report, I know... heehee but I'm very busy these days... I promise soon!!! :wink2:

It was me!!!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: I couldn't believe it when he took me and we said goodbye together!!!! :wub2: Aaawwww!!!! :swoon:

I have to write the report, I know... heehee but I'm very busy these days... I promise soon!!! :wink2:

Oh MY God!!! You are sooo lucky!!! How does he smell? (after the discussions in another thread, I'm just curious :naughty:)

wow this pic is so adorable:wub2: t4p natacha and thanks everyone for all the pics and vids:flowers2:

:fangurl: My favourite pic too!!! Thanx for all the pics and vids!! I didn't take my cam but surely I will the next time!

First, to say that I enjoyed the gig very very much (it was my first one) despite the bad organisation, the last minute changes, the band that played before, the "technical hitches", the lateness of the show (I'm not exactly a night-person)... better I don't continue, grrrr...

But I want to thank portu mfcers, I know that's not your fault and nor mika's band fault... it was John fault because he wasn't there :teehee: No, seriously, I don't regret having gone because after seeing him live, I really find Mika is more than a pop singer, he's an artist. :wub2: I can't find a better way to explain it.

So really thanx to Mary, Natacha, Lili... impossible to remind who was who at the gig, I didn't ask for you cause I'm a bit shy :blush-anim-cl:... You were right advising not to be there very soon, anyway, my friends insisted on going early, so we arrived just at the opening time (10:30) and spent a nice day in the park :biggrin2:

And I got to wave at Cherisse when the band came in the van, and at Mika as he looked out the window before the super-short-m&g.:wub2: Unforgettable!!

So... I'm hoping I'm also free at work when the next gig arrives! (buff, mika's becoming my 2nd life) :naughty:

PS: Well, the picture is not there but anyway, all the pics are good :thumb_yello:

I was there! :biggrin2:

What to say... I was very glad to meet some mfcers and to wait together. The sun was there, so I walked around. The organisation wasn't easy but was cool to let us enter before the rest of people. Except that we have to exchange our tickets, we ran (me too). Nobody said it us before!:sneaky2:

After that, we had to wait again, 30 minutes! Then, we entered.

I was on the front crowd, in the middle of the stage. I was so happy.

The group before Mika was strange, in the sence that, the singer sing with closed eyes almost all the time and turned his back to the public. I don't say that I hated it because I have appreciated one or two songs. But when it finished, I was in an another state. It was soon the Mika's show!

The band arrived on the stage and after, Mika! He seemed happy and full of energy. He smiled a lot. I have laughed with his hat broken! It's always a real pleasure to see him so smile!:wink2:

I have lived great moments in this gig. I was so happy (and now, too!)

After the show, I have waited with the others fans after Mika, who came to see us. I was happy that the little boy has had his autograph!! Mika didn't sign a lot, he had just taken some gifts (which mine:teehee:)!

After that, I returned to the hotel but I haven't sleep a lot because I had to be to the airport in the morning!

Excuse to not decribe more the gig but my english can't express my feelings.:aah:

The group before Mika was strange, in the sence that, the singer sing with closed eyes almost all the time and turned his back to the public. I don't say that I hated it because I have appreciated one or two songs. But when it finished, I was in an another state. It was soon the Mika's show!

I have to agree with u.. that group was HORRIBLE :teehee:

the singer was kinda rude with us :shocked: thank god mika saved the night... as he always does :wub2: :wub2:

Oh MY God!!! You are sooo lucky!!! How does he smell? (after the discussions in another thread, I'm just curious :naughty:)

Ohhh thank's!!! :teehee: He smelled.... sooooo good!!!!! :wub2: It's like something sweet and at the same time no... I don't know how to express :teehee:

So really thanx to Mary, Natacha, Lili... impossible to remind who was who at the gig, I didn't ask for you cause I'm a bit shy :blush-anim-cl:... You were right advising not to be there very soon, anyway, my friends insisted on going early, so we arrived just at the opening time (10:30) and spent a nice day in the park :biggrin2:

It's true!!!!! Ohhhhh you were there!!!!! How didn't you tell me anything??? Ohhhh..... :sad: You don't have to be shy!!!! :wink2: Next time we have to meet!!! ^^

I was the girl with the green corset with the coulours balls, playing as Cherisse!! :teehee:

Thank's for the pics!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

And now... I'm going to write my report!!! I promise!!! :roftl:

Hi everyone! :blush-anim-cl: I'm the girl who was dressed as a lollipop girl

I know I don't talk much in mfc (in fact it's been a while since I got into it), but I just wanted to write a message to all the mfcers who were in this show.

I'm so glad (almost) everyone liked our costumes. You guys were so nice and lovely! Thanks for all the pics and videos, you made us feel so special.

I'll never forget this gig. It felt so good being a part of the show. I had so much fun! Yasmine and Zuleika were so kind and let me dance in my own costume. I didn't have to wear a veil or a blond wig. Yasmine told me "it's your prize!" :mf_lustslow: That was my first time on stage and I was so excited!

And, finally, thanks to my Pretty Naked band (love that name!) specially my cuddly Neims, my extraordinary Lilly, my wonderful Dani, and my lovely LadyMeeks for making this even more special. I'll never forget you, guys! :crybaby: Thanks for a perfect trip and all the moments together.

The only thing I would complain about is that I know some people started talking bad things behind our backs (you could at least had been polite and pretend a little bit :wink2:) and saying things as we were "raising a fuss". I don't want to be rude. But what on earth were we suposed to do? It was a festival, not a funeral, for god's sake. We were just dancing, singing and having fun during the soundcheck. And I think we didn't bother people. Instead of that, they seemed to have fun watching or dancing with us too, so I don't see your point, really. And if someone of us did, we just didn't really care. We like beeing beautiful freaks. It's funny :thumb_yello: Let us be!

Please, I don't want to start a massive argue. I don't want to offend anyone, I'm just sharing my point of view. And if I did, I'm sorry.

:cheerful_h4h:

Archived