The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

I keep seeing a guy in my neighbourhood with rolled up khaki pants and this exact top. He's even got dark curly hair and stubble. :naughty:

two_pop_queens_on_an_ice_cream_truck.jpg

this pic doesn't belong here :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: I loooove that tee :wub2: :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
The lower part of this outfit really deserves a pride of place here :huh:

Look at his legs like sticks in the weird white tights :blink: it's not really flattering :teehee:

blade4.jpg

Dunno :dunno:

I think too that this costume is far from gasmic, but anyway he looks great in it. At least, it is not ridiculous, and, according to the fashion of M-A times, it is gorgeous :wub2:

Look at his legs like sticks in the weird white tights :blink: it's not really flattering :teehee:

I agree. It's horrid!!! :shocked: Sorry DreamyQ, men also wore nasty white wigs in those days, it doesn't make it attractive. And there is still no rationale for Mika to be jumping around and singing Relax and We Are Golden dressed as King Louis. :blink:

I agree. It's horrid!!! :shocked: Sorry DreamyQ, men also wore nasty white wigs in those days, it doesn't make it attractive. And there is still no rationale for Mika to be jumping around and singing Relax and We Are Golden dressed as King Louis. :blink:

Of course each MFCer has a personal attitude to this costume. I adore it because I was fascinated by M-A times since my school days.

I heard in Queen song "Let them eat cakes, she said, just like M-A" and it pushed me to read a bunch of books about those times.

And I saw a dream (many months before Mika came with this idea publicly) that I saw Mika in Mozart costume and white wig at the stage (I wrote about it at that time somewhere in this forum, sadly my post was lost, otherwise I would get a title of MFC prophet :aah:)

blade4.jpg

Legs look good IMO :naughty:, but Christine is right - the outfit and jumping around as he does is a no-no.