Discography

Main article: Mika discography

Studio albums

2007: Life in Cartoon Motion

2009: The Boy Who Knew Too Much

2011: TBA

:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_(singer)#Discography

TBA just means "to be announced", so they're only saying it's on it's way.

yes but I didn't know the name TBA. I already seen that interview

aahhhh ok!!!!

I think this was the first time we heard it would come next year? only 3 weeks ago ops:

"I'm in the middle of work for my new album and decided that this is the only show that it interrupted. So last thing I do is live before the album comes out, next year,"

aww thanx, hadn't seen this yet! :fangurl:

:jawdrop:

I didn't have either!:naughty:

are there any more interviews from south america? i know the first one from chile, the other one from brazil where a woman interviewed him (the one i recorded), and now this one. anything else?

Yeah, I ask the same!:wink2:

are there any more interviews from south america? i know the first one from chile, the other one from brazil where a woman interviewed him (the one i recorded), and now this one. anything else?

have you listened to the audio interview from Argentina?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3276361&postcount=61

It's not likely to be EARLY 2011. I think it could be the last quarter of the year. He's been working on it for a while (gigs permitting) but if the 'BOY' album is anything to go by he'll take ages trying to get everything spot-on. We know what a perfectionist he is.

I do think he's really enthusiastic about this new work, more so than he was when he talked about 'BOY' during 2008, so I think it will be fantastic. But we'll need to be patient.

Maybe he'll do some studio tour vlogs and previews of the songs, like he did the last time.

Archived