• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well as a saint is dead, I suppose not :naughty:

:roftl: great point!

Again, I have never said he was a saint! :boxed:

Someone else used that word in this thread. :dunno:

just kidding!!!

people talking about how 'saintly' he is just reminded me of the fact that other people have problems w/ his little fabrications...:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Interestingly, He is glad to be in the list?.. I am surprised always if count up of another's money. It is indecent, in my understanding.

Yeah it is pretty rude. :naughty: I would guess that Mika is glad he is on the list because who doesn't want to be one of the top 20 richest young Brits? But he may not be quite so happy that the list has been published in a newspaper. :teehee:

Yeah it is pretty rude. :naughty: I would guess that Mika is glad he is on the list because who doesn't want to be one of the top 20 richest young Brits? But he may not be quite so happy that the list has been published in a newspaper. :teehee:

how do they come up with the list? by income tax returns maybe?

(personal and/or business wise)

He hasn't changed his lifestyle that much because he came from money to start with. :teehee:

I agree though, he deserves this level of success. They all work hard and I have to say if I came from such a privileged background I probably would have been a lazy brat. :blush-anim-cl: Surely his mum could be enjoying a comfortable retirement by now but she's still working hands on and seems to have instilled the same work ethic in her children.

Absolutely agree with you! I saw backstage in Klaipeda how hard his mother works, how he gathers and packs the clothes after a gig (we were waiting for M&G), how she does a lot of work. She is so amazing, with the right and positive attitude to life and work.

Indeed, even if working, she could stay at home and make clothes in London, but she travels with him around the world, which is not easy, trains fans for stage, does a lot of other work about which we dong know.

I respect her so much, and after seeing he'd in real life, I really love this woman.

I'm afraid I will never be such a good mother as her.

All their money they deserve, every pound. I hate those envious journalists who count other people's money.

:roftl: great point!

just kidding!!!

people talking about how 'saintly' he is just reminded me of the fact that other people have problems w/ his little fabrications...:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, here is an interesting thread where some members explained that he's a very good person and he's very kind to his fans.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23549&page=234

And you will also see that I don't think he is a saint at all! :thumb_yello:

how do they come up with the list? by income tax returns maybe?

(personal and/or business wise)

Perhaps they consider the albums or gig tickets sold in the first place and can more or less know how much he got from them? :dunno:

Archived