Mika 13th! in Young Brit rich list!

qwurtie

I've always wondered how they can count celebs' money...

I wonder too :dunno: maybe they are looking to their garbages outside their flats/houses to check theirs financial documents inside ? :roftl: Or maybe they ask them ? Or maybe as some of them have societies they have access to their benefits ? :aah:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it news to you?

Money you have in real estate is part of your wealth, just like money you have in a bank, in stocks or even in artworks. Whether these different types of investments gain or lose in value and how that is estimated is another thing.

However, for this list it is likely that mainly their earnings over the years have been estimated and probably the value changes of any of their investments they could track.

oooh...k. I dont know that stuff :aah:

EDIT: but what i meant by that was he probably had to pay less rent and stuff? or is that the same thing? :aah:

Ok well I read this, in the Daily Mail, while I was at school :biggrin2: and I've been dieing to share it with you guys :aah:

I dont think anyone else has posted it :teehee:

When I saw MIKAs face I was like OMG! :boing::teehee: I didnt know what it was first I just got excited cos of his face :aah: then I read it...

124akp2.jpg

compared to Daniel Radcliffe he's poor :aah: but I didnt expect him to be 13th! XD and he's above Cheryl Cole!

Its probably cos hes living in a basement :mf_rosetinted:

Link to the full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1334222/Harry-Potter-stars-Emma-Watson-Daniel-Radcliffe-UKs-30-rich-list.html

:biggrin2:

Awwwww Our boy!! Nice to see :biggrin2:

WTF they don't believe he's 27 that they wrote right near his age ?:naughty::roftl:

Yeah, I wanted to ask why they wrote the 'right' next to his name?

here

BUt he doesn't say he'll be richer than Robbie one day. He just says he will do, meaning he is okay to get married to. (ahem, I don't think I expressed myself clear here...sorry...:teehee:)

With all that money he could afford an bar bill for a fan party in every country he visits....LOL

Well Mika my next Christmas "party" is on Saturday so I'll be looking forward to the champagne again. As you know my favourite is Dom. Good news is there are only two of us attending this year (if you don't count Rufus Wainwright).

:newyear:

I'm surprised he's higher than Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen. But at least he's in it, which is good :thumb_yello:

I'm surprised about Winehouse because she was on a rich list a year or two ago and Mika was not. But I'm not surprised about Lily Allen. I don't think her album sales are even half of Mika's and I'm sure her touring reflects that as well. Just because you're in the tabloids every day doesn't mean you are earning any money. :naughty:

Poor Mika! Money hardly makes up for his sad childhood and bullied school days. Not to mention his lack of social skills and romantic attachments. :tears:

well, at least he can afford all the therapies :aah:

Indeed :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I wanted to ask why they wrote the 'right' next to his name?

BUt he doesn't say he'll be richer than Robbie one day. He just says he will do, meaning he is okay to get married to. (ahem, I don't think I expressed myself clear here...sorry...:teehee:)

With all that money he could afford an bar bill for a fan party in every country he visits....LOL

I understand ;) she was joking though I think...

Archived