Mika 13th! in Young Brit rich list!

qwurtie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh nice :biggrin2:

That reminded me an interview of him in which he said he is gonna be richer than Robbie Williams one day :roftl::roftl:

Maybe he should ask for a loan from Daniel...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: which interview was that? :aah:

EDIT: I remember him saying in an interview something about him not being that rich :aah: well he said differently but something like that :aah:

:roftl: which interview was that? :aah:

EDIT: I remember him saying in an interview something about him not being that rich :aah: well he said differently but something like that :aah:

The interviewer says that she loves Robbie so much... than bla bla bla... than he says let's marry... but I'm not as rich as robbie williams...but I will one day...:roftl:

It was sth like that...:aah:but I can't find it right now it's been a long time since the last time I wached it...

The interviewer says that she loves Robbie so much... than bla bla bla... than he says let's marry... but I'm not as rich as robbie williams...but I will one day...:roftl:

It was sth like that...:aah:but I can't find it right now it's been a long time since the last time I wached it...

ooooh ya! I know the interview youre talking about! :aah:

I really don't know what they do to know how much money celebs have :roftl:

:naughty:

:roftl:

From the Daily Mail Article

"The list was compiled by industry experts for Heat magazine.

Editor Sam Delaney said: ‘The Heat rich list is proof that not all mega-rich people are corrupt, cigar-chomping fat cats.'"

I did my research :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

WTF they don't believe he's 27 that they wrote right near his age ?:naughty::roftl:

:lmfao:

As we say in France, 'money does not make happiness' :naughty:

But it helps a loooooot...:thumb_yello:

I remember him saying he could barely pay his bills. :mf_rosetinted:

i can´t imagine then how enormous might be that bills :mf_rosetinted:

Poor Mika! Money hardly makes up for his sad childhood and bullied school days. Not to mention his lack of social skills and romantic attachments. :tears:

you don´t sound sarchastic at all :mf_rosetinted:

here

I didnt expect him to be 13th! XD and he's above Cheryl Cole!

I expect any successful songwriter, singer and touring artist to come up high on the list because of all the royalties they get from having their songs played all over the world and sold millions of albums..etc He is certainly ahead of Cheryl with that:wink2:

Its probably cos hes living in a basement.

For this list it does not matter if your money is in the bank or invested in real estate.

As we say in France, 'money does not make happiness' :naughty:

Apparently, money doesn't make you happy here, either, although I'd like to try it :dunno:

:mf_rosetinted:

huh? o.0

Is it news to you?

Money you have in real estate is part of your wealth, just like money you have in a bank, in stocks or even in artworks. Whether these different types of investments gain or lose in value and how that is estimated is another thing.

However, for this list it is likely that mainly their earnings over the years have been estimated and probably the value changes of any of their investments they could track.

Archived