Mika 13th! in Young Brit rich list!

qwurtie

Ok well I read this, in the Daily Mail, while I was at school :biggrin2: and I've been dieing to share it with you guys :aah:

I dont think anyone else has posted it :teehee:

When I saw MIKAs face I was like OMG! :boing::teehee: I didnt know what it was first I just got excited cos of his face :aah: then I read it...

124akp2.jpg

compared to Daniel Radcliffe he's poor :aah: but I didnt expect him to be 13th! XD and he's above Cheryl Cole!

Its probably cos hes living in a basement :mf_rosetinted:

Link to the full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1334222/Harry-Potter-stars-Emma-Watson-Daniel-Radcliffe-UKs-30-rich-list.html

:biggrin2:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting : )

Ok well I read this, in the Daily Mail, while I was at school :biggrin2: and I've been dieing to share it with you guys :aah:

When I saw MIKAs face I was like OMG! :boing::teehee: I didnt know what it was first I just got excited cos of his face :aah: then I read it...

124akp2.jpg

compared to Daniel Radcliffe he's poor :aah: but I didnt expect him to be 13th! XD and he's above Cheryl Cole!

Link to the full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1334222/Harry-Potter-stars-Emma-Watson-Daniel-Radcliffe-UKs-30-rich-list.html

124akp2.jpg

Thanks for posting this:thumb_yello:

Of course in every other way he's worth a lot more than all of them put together.

Great :biggrin2:

I'm always curious about how these lists are compiled. I don't think a Heat list is going to be that accurate tbh.

I'm surprised he's higher than Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen. But at least he's in it, which is good :thumb_yello:

Its Daily Mail not Heat =)

Its Daily Mail not Heat =)

From the Daily Mail Article

"The list was compiled by industry experts for Heat magazine.

Editor Sam Delaney said: ‘The Heat rich list is proof that not all mega-rich people are corrupt, cigar-chomping fat cats.'"

I did my research :mf_rosetinted:

I really don't know what they do to know how much money celebs have :roftl:

yes, I´d always wonder that

They look at published information eg company accounts, contract details (often speculative) record & ticket sales (guessing how much the celeb gets per track or ticket) etc. They may look at property owned as well - you can find prices paid for houses on the net if you know the address.

The end result will always be approximate.

And I'm not sure if they can calculate private expenditure eg on drugs or holidays or how much they give their aunties at christmas, which may make a difference.:roftl:

I really don't know what they do to know how much money celebs have :roftl:

thats what I was thinking :aah:

Thanks for posting this:thumb_yello:

Of course in every other way he's worth a lot more than all of them put together.

:teehee:

From the Daily Mail Article

"The list was compiled by industry experts for Heat magazine.

Editor Sam Delaney said: ‘The Heat rich list is proof that not all mega-rich people are corrupt, cigar-chomping fat cats.'"

I did my research :mf_rosetinted:

ooooooooooooooooooh...ok. howd you know that? :aah:

They look at published information eg company accounts, contract details (often speculative) record & ticket sales (guessing how much the celeb gets per track or ticket) etc. They may look at property owned as well - you can find prices paid for houses on the net if you know the address.

The end result will always be approximate.

And I'm not sure if they can calculate private expenditure eg on drugs or holidays or how much they give their aunties at christmas, which may make a difference.:roftl:

:lmfao:

Yeah, I hate that kind of things, it's stepping wide too much on people's privacy :sneaky2:

I clicked on the link to the DM page and read it :mf_rosetinted:

ooooh...ok. LOL. I didntread it properly i just skim read it and saw that they didnt say anything about mika :sneaky2::aah:

Thanks

Hiba click see all and its there :D

OK. did it! :D

Archived