Mika 13th! in Young Brit rich list!

qwurtie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok well I read this, in the Daily Mail, while I was at school :biggrin2: and I've been dieing to share it with you guys :aah:

I dont think anyone else has posted it :teehee:

When I saw MIKAs face I was like OMG! :boing::teehee: I didnt know what it was first I just got excited cos of his face :aah: then I read it...

124akp2.jpg

compared to Daniel Radcliffe he's poor :aah: but I didnt expect him to be 13th! XD and he's above Cheryl Cole!

Its probably cos hes living in a basement :mf_rosetinted:

Link to the full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1334222/Harry-Potter-stars-Emma-Watson-Daniel-Radcliffe-UKs-30-rich-list.html

:biggrin2:

Eek ! Awesome ! Cool !

Ahhhhh! Yay Mika !:biggrin2:

Ok well I read this, in the Daily Mail, while I was at school :biggrin2: and I've been dieing to share it with you guys :aah:

I dont think anyone else has posted it :teehee:

When I saw MIKAs face I was like OMG! :boing::teehee: I didnt know what it was first I just got excited cos of his face :aah: then I read it...

124akp2.jpg

compared to Daniel Radcliffe he's poor :aah: but I didnt expect him to be 13th! XD and he's above Cheryl Cole!

Its probably cos hes living in a basement :mf_rosetinted:

Link to the full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1334222/Harry-Potter-stars-Emma-Watson-Daniel-Radcliffe-UKs-30-rich-list.html

:biggrin2:

I like learning little facts like this..thanks for the post.

I'm so glad to know Mika is doing well. I want him to be number one on that list. One day, he will!:wink2:

I like learning little facts like this..thanks for the post.

I'm so glad to know Mika is doing well. I want him to be number one on that list. One day, he will!:wink2:

He'll have to get on with it - he's only got three years left :teehee: He'll have to sell a lot of albums and tour the world lots to get there :roftl:

Mika is so very rich! yay:fangurl:

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy marshmallows which are kind of the same thing.:meow:

I'm surprised about Winehouse because she was on a rich list a year or two ago and Mika was not.

maybe she has an expensive taste on drugs:mf_rosetinted:

you should,dear,you should :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, good idea! Invite all of MFC to the wedding and the champers is on Mika, as usual!!

*goes to buy a hat*

Oki doki!

Honey, the guest list is a tiny bit bigger than we thought...let's say... 20,926 people... Ok, make it 21,000, just in case! :mf_rosetinted:

Mika is so very rich! yay:fangurl:

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy marshmallows which are kind of the same thing.:meow:

maybe she has an expensive taste on drugs:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Uuuuuuh!! Even with a picturee!! :biggrin2:I'm in love with everything that just mentions Mika.. They have such an article-thing on mikasounds.com, do you think they'll put it there?? :aah:

:naughty:

no...I dont think they will...actually...I KNOW they wont :P

:mf_rosetinted:

Oki doki!

Honey, the guest list is a tiny bit bigger than we thought...let's say... 20,926 people... Ok, make it 21,000, just in case! :mf_rosetinted:

i don´t want to be a normal guest,you know... i want to be your dame at least :mf_rosetinted:

and of course you know that dames "need" to "taste" if the groom deserves to be with the bride :mf_rosetinted:

of course it will be very disgusting:mf_rosetinted: but i will do it for you cause you know i love you a lot.

i don´t want to be a normal guest,you know... i want to be your dame at least :mf_rosetinted:

and of course you know that dames "need" to "taste" if the groom deserves to be with the bride :mf_rosetinted:

of course it will be very disgusting:mf_rosetinted: but i will do it for you cause you know i love you a lot.

:mf_rosetinted: I can't let you take on such an unpleasant task by yourself, Rosa, so I am prepared to help you.

:mf_rosetinted: I can't let you take on such an unpleasant task by yourself, Rosa, so I am prepared to help you.

I'll go for the third round:mf_rosetinted:

such nice girls you are :mf_rosetinted:

but ingie... third round.... i don´t know if he will last that much.....

:floor: :floor:

Archived