Mika sings "Let it snow"

Polysemia

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In wet blanket mode, I have to say that I don't think Mika's cover of this song is anything special - other singers have done better versions - and I think that he may be singing the wrong words at one point :teehee:

i agree, its not a very good cover.. i like the version he did in Australia more, the piano sounds nicer and his voice is all sweet and husky :wub2:

i agree, its not a very good cover.. i like the version he did in Australia more, the piano sounds nicer and his voice is all sweet and husky :wub2:

It's the best version I've ever listened of Let it snow :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Mika's voice is unique!!!!!!

I love this acoustic version,Mika is so cute.

http://www.novafm.com.au/video_mika-let-it-snow-nova-acoustic_97423

The Sun version is nice but I prefer the version he made for NovaFM also.

Much more sweet and beautiful.. :wub2:

It's a really nice one, isn't it?

It's the best version I've ever listened of Let it snow :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Mika's voice is unique!!!!!!

I love this acoustic version,Mika is so cute.

http://www.novafm.com.au/video_mika-let-it-snow-nova-acoustic_97423

Even though I'm not feeling particularly fangurly towards Mika right not (not cause he did anything, it's just because he isn't in U2 :teehee:), I do love that video... it's sooooo cute!

Ummmm... Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm pretty sure I'm right with this) but I think he did this last year after he left Australia (Japan maybe?)... :blink:

I just checked the version I have on my computer (Oh, how I love having my laptop at work! :wub2:) and it sounds exactly the same. The only difference is that at the end of that one that he posted on MS he says Merry Christmas, etc...

I don't like this particular recording. I may be biased here, but I think the one he did in Oz was better.

Meeks if you're reading this, could you learn a new Chrissy song for next year? Cheers...

Meeks if you are reading this, could you WRITE a new Christmas song for next year!

Then we wouldn't have to keep listening to Noddy Holder!

Pretty please Mika, with pink ribbons on!

Archived