Mika sings "Let it snow"

Polysemia

Mika sings "Let it snow" :wub2:

Enjoy!

http://www.mikasounds.com/news/view/829/Listen_To_Mika_Sing_Let_It_Snow

ETA: From Mikasounds:

With Christmas just around the corner, Mika has been getting in the festive spirit by recording a cover of ’Let It Snow’.

Accompanied by just a guitar and piano, the acoustic version of the Christmas classic has been given the Mika treatment.

Perfect to listen to while curled up on the sofa with a mince pie!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In wet blanket mode, I have to say that I don't think Mika's cover of this song is anything special - other singers have done better versions - and I think that he may be singing the wrong words at one point :teehee:

In wet blanket mode, I have to say that I don't think Mika's cover of this song is anything special - other singers have done better versions - and I think that he may be singing the wrong words at one point :teehee:

Ah, he always sings it wrong :aah: But, in this case, I think it was on purpose! :wink2:

Ummmm... Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm pretty sure I'm right with this) but I think he did this last year after he left Australia (Japan maybe?)... :blink:

I just checked the version I have on my computer (Oh, how I love having my laptop at work! :wub2:) and it sounds exactly the same. The only difference is that at the end of that one that he posted on MS he says Merry Christmas, etc...

I don't like this particular recording. I may be biased here, but I think the one he did in Oz was better.

Meeks if you're reading this, could you learn a new Chrissy song for next year? Cheers...

Ummmm... Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm pretty sure I'm right with this) but I think he did this last year after he left Australia (Japan maybe?)... :blink:

I just checked the version I have on my computer (Oh, how I love having my laptop at work! :wub2:) and it sounds exactly the same. The only difference is that at the end of that one that he posted on MS he says Merry Christmas, etc...

I don't like this particular recording. I may be biased here, but I think the one he did in Oz was better.

Meeks if you're reading this, could you learn a new Chrissy song for next year? Cheers...

i think it is the version that he did last year for the Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/article307898.ece?channel=Biz+Sessions&clipID=1347_SUN41020

It definitely sounds like it... I thought it sounded very familiar...

So my comment still stands... Meeks, please please please learn another Chrissy song for next year!

definitely the sun version... i already complained last year that he's so unromantic - "when we finally kiss goodnight, how i LONG to be out in the storm"! :lmfao: well, romantic as a barstool, ok, got that. :naughty:

nah, of course he just messed up the lyrics again, like most of the times :wub2: - i was just surprised that they didn't record another version, since it wasn't live. but maybe they didn't realize that little mistake, though it makes all the difference in the meaning. :teehee:

Archived