Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG! She is soooo cute :naughty:

I want a chicken-pet now :wub2:

She is! :wub2: But there are 4 like her and I can't tell the difference between them! :aah: But theyre all really cute so.. :pinkbow: And they escape from a hole in the fencing. It's funny. Then you have to go catch them :aah:

BTW she's not the chicken that went xD

And me too! I always did but more now! :fangurl:

But my parents are saying no D: xD

and...thats really Mika...??:shocked:

I don't know for sure. That's what was written at the comments. The person who uploaded it said that had found the song and the pics on MFC. But, honestly, I can't be sure.But if that's really Meeks then... WOW!

She is! :wub2: But there are 4 like her and I can't tell the difference between them! :aah: But theyre all really cute so.. :pinkbow: And they escape from a hole in the fencing. It's funny. Then you have to go catch them :aah:

BTW she's not the chicken that went xD

And me too! I always did but more now! :fangurl:

But my parents are saying no D: xD

OMG so cuuute :wub2:

I think my parents would say no too if I asked them :teehee:

I came across this today. :shocked: wow.

and...thats really Mika...??:shocked:

I don't know for sure. That's what was written at the comments. The person who uploaded it said that had found the song and the pics on MFC. But, honestly, I can't be sure.But if that's really Meeks then... WOW!

yes, I remember when they were talking about that here, it's him :teehee::teehee::wub2:

I'm so sorry Cat! :sad:

*hugs*

XxxxxxxxxX

Thank you <3

I've learned so much about myself in the past few months. More than I've learned in my life, and my twitter basically tells my life. My facebook is a lie. Most of it, but only cos' I don't want my family to know anything about me, is that bad?

Same. I feel like my parents would be ashamed of me if they really knew who I am. My sister found my twitter once and showed my parents and they were disappointed that I cussed. Its just who I am, I want my parents to accept me for that. But I'm scared that they won't.

Archived