Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

I've learned so much about myself in the past few months. More than I've learned in my life, and my twitter basically tells my life. My facebook is a lie. Most of it, but only cos' I don't want my family to know anything about me, is that bad?

same. Well, it's not a lie but I dont write much on it so...also, I dont like loads of the people on my FB. :blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same. I feel like my parents would be ashamed of me if they really knew who I am. My sister found my twitter once and showed my parents and they were disappointed that I cussed. Its just who I am, I want my parents to accept me for that. But I'm scared that they won't.

I want my parents to accept me for a lot of things.. They tried my WHOLE childhood to mold me into the child THEY wanted me to be. They didn't let me do what I REALLY wanted to do.. My family judges all of my cousin's spouses, I'm SCARED to even get a boyfriend because I KNOW they'll judge him. All of my cousins date country... rednecks, and that stuff just isn't for me! grrrrrrrrr, I can't wait to get out of here.

same. Well, it's not a lie but I dont write much on it so...also, I dont like loads of the people on my FB. :blink:

I do too. I write on it, but it's never how I feel or what I'm doing, you'd have to be a REALLY deep person to figure out my facebook. I feel like I don't make sense half the time, sorry :huh:

South Carolina has THE weirdest weather. It's like scorching hot one moment and the next, it's raining and chilly, then the next, it's cold, then it's hot, then it's stormy. :aah:

Weird state. It's the same in the Winter, one moment it's snowing and freezing, the next day, it's 69F and warm enough for an ice cream!

I want my parents to accept me for a lot of things.. They tried my WHOLE childhood to mold me into the child THEY wanted me to be. They didn't let me do what I REALLY wanted to do.. My family judges all of my cousin's spouses, I'm SCARED to even get a boyfriend because I KNOW they'll judge him. All of my cousins date country... rednecks, and that stuff just isn't for me! grrrrrrrrr, I can't wait to get out of here.

I do too. I write on it, but it's never how I feel or what I'm doing, you'd have to be a REALLY deep person to figure out my facebook. I feel like I don't make sense half the time, sorry :huh:

1st bit: my family's the same :boxed:

I half understand the fb bit. :aah: But anyways, most of the people on my facebook annoy me. Which is kinda bad cos I know most of them in real life. Unfortunately. :/

The story of my life in a way..

Story of half my life. :aah:

Like a good ol' fashion nightmare.

I'm asking my mom if I can go to boarding school in England tonight. Wish me luck. :thumb_yello:

Good luck. My mum wont let me go to boarding school...anywhere. :aah:

Archived