WINNERS magic numbers

Sylvana

I got my video message in June, so it was probably before they went a bit mad busy with this contest. It did take a while before they sent it though, and they even apologised for the delay in their email. I wasn't even expecting them to send one, so I found that funny :roftl:.

]

I haven't asked my video message before because I was afraid of losing points the way 'I asked at the end of the competition

sorry for my English but I used an online translator

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I've been reading this thread but haven't said much, because

you've all been saying a lot of what I have thought and am still thinking

and feeling.

I'm as upset as anyone at how the MMN program was organized --

there were a LOT of things that I'm sure I would have done differently!

But even if there were people who won their top prizes in less than

desirable ways, I also know there were others who played with honesty

and integrity who deserved to win. I certainly don't want them to feel

bad in any way -- I want them to enjoy their special gig and the special

time they're going to have with Mika! I'm very excited for them, and

even though I wish I were going to be among them, I'm happy to know

that at least THEY will be having a fantastic time! :yay:

On another note, I was upset to hear that some of you who earned 100,000+

points hadn't received your prizes yet. So I reached out to our contacts

with Mika's team, who have assured me that you will indeed get your

video messages and signed artwork. As we all know, Mika has been a bit

busy and traveling, and putting these things together takes some time

-- so while we don't have a definitive timetable, you WILL

be getting those prizes eventually. I know it sounds lame, but all I

can say is "be patient." :thumb_yello:

thank you very much Deb :wub2:

I haven't asked my video message before because I was afraid of losing points the way 'I asked at the end of the competition

sorry for my English but I used an online translator

It's ok, I perfectly understand you :wink2:. The funny thing is that I didn't even think about the video message, because I didn't ever expect to get it, so I never asked for it.

And suddenly, totally out of the blue (whilst I was Mikaring in Japan :roftl:) I got an email sending me the video :dunno: so it was a BIG surprise!

And I definately agree that the 5+1 is very very unfair. It said the top ten and it should be the top ten. If I were Ingie or anyone else in positions 6-10 I think I would consider taking legal action againt the site.

I seriously can't be arsed to but that much effort into it, however ever since Ally McBeal I've been dying to sue someone for something random as wearing mismatched clothes:mf_rosetinted:

Anyways, I'm quite over it now, I'm sure I'll meet Mika again next tour, but it's just the general idea and the fact they said it was the top players etc. that pissed me off. Now I'm back to being all zen and awesome and await my beautiful signed artwork and the video message in which Mika declares his undying love for me.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

OK, one more off-topic post -- after seeing my husband out in the yard and garden toiling away for hours, fertilizing, weeding, etc., our neighbor gave my husband a t-shirt that said, "I Fought the Lawn and the Lawn Won!"

Ahem.

Back to the topic at hand.

The Law is an Ass -->

QUOTATION: "If the law supposes that," said Mr. Bumble,… "the law is a ass -- a idiot."

ATTRIBUTION: CHARLES DICKENS, Oliver Twist, chapter 51, p. 489 (1970).

Oh wait. I guess that's still off-topic... :teehee:

Sorry... Bad Mod.

*goes to the Naughty Corner*

Love it Deb...all of it :roftl::naughty:

I seriously can't be arsed to but that much effort into it, however ever since Ally McBeal I've been dying to sue someone for something random as wearing mismatched clothes:mf_rosetinted:

Anyways, I'm quite over it now, I'm sure I'll meet Mika again next tour, but it's just the general idea and the fact they said it was the top players etc. that pissed me off. Now I'm back to being all zen and awesome and await my beautiful signed artwork and the video message in which Mika declares his undying love for me.:mf_rosetinted:

You're a star. Well done. I would probably still be crying into my cocoa if I were in your position.:blink:

But I do think that you need to hang on to your ambition re suing someone :roftl:

You're a star. Well done. I would probably still be crying into my cocoa if I were in your position.:blink:

But I do think that you need to hang on to your ambition re suing someone :roftl:

I'm a big girl and there will be more opportunities to kick Mika's ass, no pun intended, in the most loving way ofcourse:mf_rosetinted:

It's ok, I perfectly understand you :wink2:. The funny thing is that I didn't even think about the video message, because I didn't ever expect to get it, so I never asked for it.

And suddenly, totally out of the blue (whilst I was Mikaring in Japan :roftl:) I got an email sending me the video :dunno: so it was a BIG surprise!

good :thumb_yello: hope I get soon my private messagge, as Deb said :original:

If you want to take that forward, give me a shout. I work in the Civil Courts and deal with "sueings" every day of the week!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

If you want to take that forward, give me a shout. I work in the Civil Courts and deal with "sueings" every day of the week!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Geez, you haven't been around in quite a long time:naughty: I first have to find my victim though:mf_rosetinted:

I'm a big girl and there will be more opportunities to kick Mika's ass, no pun intended, in the most loving way ofcourse:mf_rosetinted:

Well I think you are indeed being very grown up about it....I am quite surprised. :roftl: (only joking, you know I love you :wub2:)

Geez, you haven't been around in quite a long time:naughty: I first have to find my victim though:mf_rosetinted:

Please don't let it be me :aah:

This is not a joke :

One of my friends is named Willy and his wife is named Fanny, their dog's name is Dildo! They're expecting a baby boy and I suggested they call him Dick as they don't speak a word of English... :teehee:

Naughty me :naughty:

:shocked:OMG! Love it :naughty:

This is not a joke :

One of my friends is named Willy and his wife is named Fanny, their dog's name is Dildo! They're expecting a baby boy and I suggested they call him Dick as they don't speak a word of English... :teehee:

:lmfao: Love it too :teehee:

This is not a joke :

Oh my God, I put Fanny in google translator and ...:shocked::teehee:

I'm learning new words in English :teehee: I don't speak English but I know the dirty words :roftl:

From Mikasounds: http://www.mikasounds.com/news/view/830/Mika_Magic_Numbers_Thank_You

Thanks to everyone who took part in Mika’s Magic Numbers...

We are overwhelmed by the response and hope you all had fun doing it! The top scorers have now been contacted about their prize, congratulations to them!

If you have not received an email then unfortunately you were not amongst the top people. Thanks again for all your support and see you all soon.

CONGRATS to the WINNERSSSSSS

I thought i was high actually.. 20st place..

Who won????

I didn't ... and I'm on 10th place.....:aah:

I'm very frustrated... I was quite sure to have a m&g with Mika....

Congratulations to the winners !!!:thumb_yello:

:boxed::sad:

ok, i finally 100% agree with everyone who said that this game sucked! :aah: i got my place no.17 back just before it ended but didn't help anything. :sad: probably just the top 10 or so. :dunno:

anyway, congrats to the winners, i hope it's some mfcers too!

and i really hope they'll send me my mika video message, so all the :shocked:time+money spent wasn't completely in vain!! :sneaky2:

No, Mellody, even top 10 - I'm on 10th position and had anything...

maybe top 5 ?????

sure, the gigs were worth it in any case... but the uploading of all my photos+videos on mikasounds.com was just for the magic numbers, which took a lot of time, and THAT would've been in vain. well, like i said, i hope i'll get the video message... i *should*, since i reached the 100,000 already in summer, and e-mailed them for the prize. i'd really be very disappointed if that didn't happen! :sneaky2: but for now, i'll just try to be patient, as always. :rasta:

how about the others of you who got 100,000 points, did any of you get your video message yet? guess you had to request it via e-mail though, so if you didn't do that, i guess you won't get it. :dunno:

btw, i'd love to know about when the gig/m+g is going to happen, not the exact day of course (i understand that this should be kept secret), but maybe the month (and year :naughty:)? so we know about when we can expect reports from the winners. :fisch:

I didn'have my video message yet - but I didn't send a message requesting it ... TO WHOOM SHOULD I SEND IT ???

Thanks!

Not even the whole of top 10. I was number 9th and I got nothing, not even the m&g that was supposed to be for the first 10. They don't comply with their own rules and it sucks.

I agree this is really unfair to not respect their own rules....:sneaky2:

Archived