Mika at the Cirque du Soleil UK Premiere - Jan 5, 2011

marlasinger

wow, it's awesome. i've just seen a documentary on tv about this circus. I believe it's Canadian... And you know what did I say to myself, this costumes are so simiilar to Mika 's style. I'm pretty sure, he will be inspired by them for his new album, tour, tv show style...

CirqueDuSoleil.gif

It's good to have some pic of him :wub2:

Yes, Cirque du Soleil is from the province of Quebec, Canada... It started really small and is now huge:thumb_yello:

I saw the show last spring and it is FABULOUS:wink2: and very Mika-like:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, it's awesome. i've just seen a documentary on tv about this circus. I believe it's Canadian... And you know what did I say to myself, this costumes are so simiilar to Mika 's style. I'm pretty sure, he will be inspired by them for his new album, tour, tv show style...

CirqueDuSoleil.gif

It's good to have some pic of him

yes, it's Canadian, from Quebec :yay:

The owner is Guy Laliberte, who went to space in 2009. (Mika and Guy's wife, whos hair btw looks like Mika's :teehee: had a great chat together at Tout le monde en parle in Montreal :naughty:)

Mika's bracelet kept falling off & she kept bending down to pick it up (at least twice) :aah:

Cirque du Soleil started off as a 1 year project... that was back in 1984.

Next fall, they are premiering in Montreal a show featuring all Michael Jackson's songs... i want to go :wub2:

Yes, Cirque du Soleil is from the province of Quebec, Canada... It started really small and is now huge:thumb_yello:

I saw the show last spring and it is FABULOUS:wink2: and very Mika-like:mf_rosetinted:

i saw it last summer in Quebec city :wub2: Love it & i remember thinking that Mika would probably like it too :teehee:

p.s. i LOVED the indian in that show OMG! what a dancer! :wub2:

I haven't seen Top Gear but I can imagine what it is, isn't that the show where John Barrowman ended with his car in the ditch a couple of years ago?

As much as I love driving and would love to try it myself I don't think it's appropriate for a new driver!:wink2:

I dont know during which tv show John Barrowman's accident took place but from what I've seen top gear isnt in any way a "dangerous" show for a guest to be at. Guests drive for only a bit in a protected environment and then they talk with the presenters mainly about cars. I think it's fun and safe otherwise I wouldnt like the idea of him going either.

LONDON, ENGLAND - JANUARY 05: Mika attends the Cirque du Soleil UK Premiere of 'Totem' at the Royal Albert Hall on January 5, 2011 in London, England.

mika50.jpg

mika51.jpg

mika52.jpg

mika53.jpg

Glad to see he's done something nice with his hair :aah::naughty:

I dont know during which tv show John Barrowman's accident took place but from what I've seen top gear isnt in any way a "dangerous" show for a guest to be at. Guests drive for only a bit in a protected environment and then they talk with the presenters mainly about cars. I think it's fun and safe otherwise I wouldnt like the idea of him going either.

Ah okay, thanks, good to know!:thumb_yello:

The name of the show was Fifth Gear :teehee: my mistake!

The owner is Guy Laliberte, who went to space in 2009. (Mika and Guy's wife, whos hair btw looks like Mika's :teehee: had a great chat together at Tout le monde en parle in Montreal :naughty:)

Mika's bracelet kept falling off & she kept bending down to pick it up (at least twice) :aah:

Next fall, they are premiering in Montreal a show featuring all Michael Jackson's songs... i want to go :wub2:

i saw it last summer in Quebec city :wub2: Love it & i remember thinking that Mika would probably like it too :teehee:

yes, he's very good, I really like the 2 trapezists...

and you know the number when they go around long poles that are on someone shoulder? one of the poles broke during my show, quite a scared, but no one was hurt:shocked:

yes, he's very good, I really like the 2 trapezists...

and you know the number when they go around long poles that are on someone shoulder? one of the poles broke during my show, quite a scared, but no one was hurt:shocked:

the 2 trapezists being the love birds?

i have to admit, my heart kept skipping a beat when i watched their act!

i am not a fan of heigth :naughty:

oh wow! what did they do? get another pole and continue?

for those who want to see the trailer of the show,

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/totem/show/about.aspx

on the right side, hit "trailer"

totem is about the evolution of mankind

the 2 trapezists being the love birds?

i have to admit, my heart kept skipping a beat when i watched their act!

i am not a fan of heigth :naughty:

oh wow! what did they do? get another pole and continue?

for those who want to see the trailer of the show,

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/totem/show/about.aspx

on the right side, hit "trailer"

totem is about the evolution of mankind

they just contniue their number after making sure everone was all right:wink2:

Loved the 2 love birds:wub2:

they just contniue their number after making sure everone was all right:wink2:

Loved the 2 love birds:wub2:

the geek going to the beach was funny :naughty:

we were actually lucky to go.

we ended up in Quebec city without too much planning, called the night before & they had 4 tickets left (2 by 2), otherwise, it was sold out.

so we bought them for the next day. it ended up an entire bus load of people never made it, so we got to sit together in their seats.

i still wonders what happened to the entire bus of people though, at the price of those tickets, you just don't cancel for no good reason. :blink:

the geek going to the beach was funny :naughty:

we were actually lucky to go.

we ended up in Quebec city without too much planning, called the night before & they had 4 tickets left (2 by 2), otherwise, it was sold out.

so we bought them for the next day. it ended up an entire bus load of people never made it, so we got to sit together in their seats.

i still wonders what happened to the entire bus of people though, at the price of those tickets, you just don't cancel for no good reason. :blink:

god knows... people are strange sometimes...

I got tickets for less because my employer is a big sponsor... it was my first time seeing them

Mika's bracelet kept falling off & she kept bending down to pick it up (at least twice)

Wow, sorry for the non -differenciation between Canada and Quebec....:biggrin2: Well Quebec and Montreal are much better indeed.

Thanks for the history learning on this circus

@cathouzouf : the show must have been so so so gorgeous, i envy you :blush-anim-cl:

Wow, sorry for the non -differenciation between Canada and Quebec....:biggrin2: Well Quebec and Montreal are much better indeed.

Thanks for the history learning on this circus

@cathouzouf : the show must have been so so so gorgeous, i envy you :blush-anim-cl:

oh :naughty: my post was not for the non-differenciation between my country and my province.

it was more to zoom you in to where it all happened.

Canada is huge! :blush-anim-cl:

Oooooh, he's looking rather lovely isn't he.

I love his hair shorter.

xxx

I like it that way too, although I also like the longer style. But change is healthy and shows he isn't stuck in one place. He's allowing himself to mature.

Most pop stars or entertainers who have lasted for many years are the ones who have allowed themselves to change. Like Madonna for instance. She's had many different looks.

Archived