Mika at the Cirque du Soleil UK Premiere - Jan 5, 2011

marlasinger

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl: Loubi not providing the right fit?

:teehee:It's the typical 'awkard-I don't know what to do with myself and I really wish I didn't have to be standing in front of you right now' body language move :wink2:

Anyway, I find it funny that I am known as a critical one when it comes to his appearance on these public things, and for once I am one of the fewish saying how I am loving the look and that he doesn't need to change his hair :mf_lustslow:

:naughty:

Indeed, you are for once...:naughty:

Wait...hold on...who are you and wot have u done to Sara????:shocked:

That's exactly what I was thinking! Like a little boy in front of the classroom :teehee:

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

He looks very pretty and all that, but am I the only one who misses the hair?:naughty:

No :lmfao: It didn't bother me much before in other pictures ... but I love his curls :teehee:

No. :roftl:

I was about to say this! I agree with you!! I like this new hair....but I hope he doesn't keep it more time....I want the long curls again!! :naughty:

btw, I'd not be surprised if I see on his next tour influences of 'Totem'...his last tour was influenced by the Mexican Day of the Deaths, maybe he's already looking for inspiration for his next tour.....:fisch:

NONE on this one:

Mika+Cirque+Du+Soleil+Press+Event+Royal+Albert+4HSFT6CBh7_l.jpg

(I know it's not the same shot.)

Amen to this:aah: I just didn't want to spoil the good mood and everything with stupid comments :naughty:

on this one look like that creature wants to hug Mika from behind....:blink:...looks creepy .....but Mika looks beautiful...:wub2:

even the creature wants to hug Mika:teehee: .... but who doesn't want to hug him:naughty:

I think his hair looks great. It's not very pop starish but since he's on a break he doesn't need to go everywhere looking like he's ready to step on stage like Michael Jackson. I only wish the men I ran into on the street every day were looking so good. :mf_lustslow:

I agree, his hair looks alright like that, he looks good with it like that. He has the kind of hair that he can do pretty much anything with.

Anyway, I find it funny that I am known as a critical one when it comes to his appearance on these public things, and for once I am one of the fewish saying how I am loving the look and that he doesn't need to change his hair :mf_lustslow:

I'm with you on that, with Mika less is always more :thumb_yello:

Nice pics, thanks. :thumb_yello:

I like the hair. It makes him look nicely mature :wub2:. I really worry how the tabloid media will cope now though, without the curly-haired adjective to employ at every juncture.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

T4P!!

He's adorable as usual

Love his hair and his simple (and partially recycled :teehee:) outfit

Hate apple pose :aah:

Me too. It's time to tell the truth :mf_rosetinted:

oh i see... but it seems that it´s his favorite pose... sure he tries out in front of his mirror :aah: :aah:

He better not to... I was so glad believing that he forgot about this pose, but now he comes again? Nooooooo, Mika, it's time to grow up. No curls - no apple pose, deal?:naughty:

Mika is very charming on these photos ... And looking at Mika, I do not perceive His hairdress as new and strange any more. On the contrary, old hairdresses now seem funny to me . Mika became even better than before...

oh i see... but it seems that it´s his favorite pose... sure he tries out in front of his mirror :aah: :aah:

I bet he doesn't need to try it in front of the mirror any more, the pose must have become a part of him :aah:

It's natural for him :mf_rosetinted:

He's not a 'normal' human being :mf_rosetinted:

unfortunately :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Me too. It's time to tell the truth :mf_rosetinted:

He better not to... I was so glad believing that he forgot about this pose, but now he comes again? Nooooooo, Mika, it's time to grow up. No curls - no apple pose, deal?:naughty:

:teehee::naughty:

Archived