Mika at the Cirque du Soleil UK Premiere - Jan 5, 2011

marlasinger

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He looks very pretty and all that, but am I the only one who misses the hair?:naughty:

I was about to say this! I agree with you!! I like this new hair....but I hope he doesn't keep it more time....I want the long curls again!! :naughty:

btw, I'd not be surprised if I see on his next tour influences of 'Totem'...his last tour was influenced by the Mexican Day of the Deaths, maybe he's already looking for inspiration for his next tour.....:fisch:

05976065.jpg

he doesn't seem to have his hair permed while he's just at home... obviously he just had his hair cut, but didn't get it permed. so he made his hair like this...i think :aah:

when he was in his shell for a long time at the end of 2008, he had straight hair at the private party.....

New piccies! :wub2:

Thanks for posting!

I love the fact that dailymail has put his picture right next to Jeremy Clarkson. Reminds me of that fab idea one of the MFCers had, that we should get him in the TopGear, now that he finally has the driver's licence...

I would love to see him driving that one lap!:roftl: I bet it would be funny and extremely adorable at once! :teehee:

He looks very pretty and all that, but am I the only one who misses the hair?:naughty:

No.

I was going to write a long answer to that but I better not!:blink:

It's his hair after all he can do whatever he likes with it!:boxed:

NONE on this one:

Mika+Cirque+Du+Soleil+Press+Event+Royal+Albert+4HSFT6CBh7_l.jpg

(I know it's not the same shot.)

Thanks but I have this one.:thumb_yello:

And I have the first one but in a small size,and I can't admire his beautiful eyes and his cute smile :boxed:

I think his hair looks great. It's not very pop starish but since he's on a break he doesn't need to go everywhere looking like he's ready to step on stage like Michael Jackson. I only wish the men I ran into on the street every day were looking so good. :mf_lustslow:

I think his hair looks great. It's not very pop starish but since he's on a break he doesn't need to go everywhere looking like he's ready to step on stage like Michael Jackson. I only wish the men I ran into on the street every day were looking so good. :mf_lustslow:

me too

me too

me too

:aah: :aah: :aah: :aah:

Oh yeah... :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked:

Wot's wrong with his feet???

He looks like me wearing my new boots, that kill my feet!:aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

:aah: I think... maybe... that he's just trying to keep some weight off his left foot. It was tendons, and those things are way too darned sensitive. It can't possibly be completely healed up yet.

Our poor, silly Mika. :teehee:

Indeed ... I would go to work more willingly :naughty:

:shocked:

Wot's wrong with his feet???

He looks like me wearing my new boots, that kill my feet!:aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Loubi not providing the right fit?

:teehee:It's the typical 'awkard-I don't know what to do with myself and I really wish I didn't have to be standing in front of you right now' body language move :wink2:

Anyway, I find it funny that I am known as a critical one when it comes to his appearance on these public things, and for once I am one of the fewish saying how I am loving the look and that he doesn't need to change his hair :mf_lustslow:

I know, I'm sorry!:blush-anim-cl:

Archived