Mika at the Cirque du Soleil UK Premiere - Jan 5, 2011

marlasinger

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do miss the hair too... but luckily hair DOES grow back! Unless you're like, dead. :aah: But he's not. Thank GAWD. So you know... as long as he doesn't keep trimming it... it'll be back. we just gotta... wait. :thumb_yello:

Off topic slightly, apparently hair does grow for a short space of time after you die, not much, but a bit.

Off topic slightly, apparently hair does grow for a short space of time after you die, not much, but a bit.

It seems that that is a myth.

No, it only seems like it because you lose liquids and your head kinda shrinks.

Aha: you already answered that!

:lmfao: That would make a great premise for one of Mika's dark fairtytales. :roftl:

*sings*

His hair had grown, though he was dead

Or maybe it was just his shrinking head...

:roftl: wow: you are a great songwriter!! LOL

New piccies! :wub2:

Thanks for posting!

I love the fact that dailymail has put his picture right next to Jeremy Clarkson. Reminds me of that fab idea one of the MFCers had, that we should get him in the TopGear, now that he finally has the driver's licence...

I would love to see him driving that one lap!:roftl: I bet it would be funny and extremely adorable at once!

You're right, he'd be great at top gear:biggrin2:

mika53.jpg

classic mika pose :D

yes thats a classic pose and a fantastic pic, t4p!!

it's also so good seeing that necklace back, it reminds me of the acoustic tour:wub2:

The thing on the wall behind him looks like the love child of Kick Ass and Lady Jane. :roftl: I mean it's even got one red (bleeding?) foot. :lmao:

No offense to Cirque du Soleil of course. It's a compliment. :naughty:

Very well observed:thumb_yello::naughty:

Of course it's a compliment, who else can be comapred to both Kick Ass and Lady Jane at the same time:roftl:

New piccies! :wub2:

Thanks for posting!

I love the fact that dailymail has put his picture right next to Jeremy Clarkson. Reminds me of that fab idea one of the MFCers had, that we should get him in the TopGear, now that he finally has the driver's licence...

I would love to see him driving that one lap!:roftl: I bet it would be funny and extremely adorable at once! :teehee:

You're right, he'd be great at top gear:biggrin2:

I haven't seen Top Gear but I can imagine what it is, isn't that the show where John Barrowman ended with his car in the ditch a couple of years ago?

As much as I love driving and would love to try it myself I don't think it's appropriate for a new driver!:wink2:

:roftl: Loubi not providing the right fit?

:teehee:It's the typical 'awkard-I don't know what to do with myself and I really wish I didn't have to be standing in front of you right now' body language move :]

:thumb_yello:

"Is it the last pic? Can I go now pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase" :naughty:

I do miss the hair too... but luckily hair DOES grow back! Unless you're like, dead. :aah: But he's not. Thank GAWD. So you know... as long as he doesn't keep trimming it... it'll be back. we just gotta... wait. :thumb_yello:

Gotta Wait, and hide scissors... :wink2:

:aah: I think... maybe... that he's just trying to keep some weight off his left foot. It was tendons, and those things are way too darned sensitive. It can't possibly be completely healed up yet.

Our poor, silly Mika. :teehee:

I guess Sara has a better explnation for that...:naughty:

:lmfao: That would make a great premise for one of Mika's dark fairtytales. :roftl:

*sings*

His hair had grown, though he was dead

Or maybe it was just his shrinking head...

:lmao:

Oooohhh, nahce lyrics, Mana...:roftl:

It is natural...if one is eating an apple :roftl:

:lmfao:

Lettuce jumper for the lettuce wallet :naughty:

:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

he doesn't seem to have his hair permed while he's just at home... obviously he just had his hair cut, but didn't get it permed. so he made his hair like this...i think :aah:

when he was in his shell for a long time at the end of 2008, he had straight hair at the private party.....

permed? no way, never... maybe grandma-style-curled too much every now and then, but no perms! :mf_rosetinted:

I agree, his hair looks alright like that, he looks good with it like that. He has the kind of hair that he can do pretty much anything with.

:thumb_yello:

i'd say he has the kind of face he can do pretty much any hairstyle with...:naughty:

Mika is very charming on these photos ... And looking at Mika, I do not perceive His hairdress as new and strange any more. On the contrary, old hairdresses now seem funny to me . Mika became even better than before...

+1 :thumb_yello:

wow, it's awesome. i've just seen a documentary on tv about this circus. I believe it's Canadian... And you know what did I say to myself, this costumes are so simiilar to Mika 's style. I'm pretty sure, he will be inspired by them for his new album, tour, tv show style...

CirqueDuSoleil.gif

It's good to have some pic of him :wub2:

Archived