Mika in Hugo Boss ad in Russia - Feb. 2011

katydid1994

We don't know why it's only in Russia:dunno:

And it's not in a magazine - it stays under the glass on the shelf near the bottle with perfume. It's small like A4 format...and there is another one - with Lewis Hamilton as well - the same style like with Mika :blink:

I was thinking already - may be it's not very legal picture as far as there is no any other information:dunno:

But Boss is a very famous brand ... Why wouldn't it be a legal one?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..unfortunately it is only in one Russian cosmetic shop

:blink:

:doh:

exactly because of that... It's not like it appeared in Vogue or on billboards around the world. If so far this ad has only appeared in the shopwindow of some Russian cosmetic store, I definitely doubt its legality. Anyone can create this with Photoshop. :dunno:

That's because nobody saw Mika in Hugo Boss commercial in any other country except Russia...rather strange - why only in Russia...or may be it will appear in other countries later :dunno:

exactly because of that... It's not like it appeared in Vogue or on billboards around the world. If so far this ad has only appeared in the shopwindow of some Russian cosmetic store, I definitely doubt its legality...:naughty:

+ 1 :thumb_yello:

Anyway, at least we had a very nice fake pic to entertain us :naughty:

exactly because of that... It's not like it appeared in Vogue or on billboards around the world. If so far this ad has only appeared in the shopwindow of some Russian cosmetic store, I definitely doubt its legality. Anyone can create this with Photoshop. :dunno:

That's because nobody saw Mika in Hugo Boss commercial in any other country except Russia...rather strange - why only in Russia...or may be it will appear in other countries later :dunno:

Yeah it could be ilegal.

If it IS legal ... Mika would tweet about it right? He also tweeted about the vivianne westwood shoot ...

You should say 'why only under the glass on a shelf in a shopwindow of a russian cosmetic store'? :roftl:

I guess that if Hugo Boss had made a deal with Mika for an ad, they should do a larger use of it :dunno:

You should say 'why only under the glass on a shelf in a shopwindow of a russian cosmetic store'? :roftl:

I guess that if Hugo Boss had made a deal with Mika for an ad, they should do a larger use with it :dunno:

Yes, they should put it on busses and big comercial boards and everything :teehee:

Everywhere around the world so we could all fangurl on him :naughty:

Yes, they should put it on busses and big comercial boards and everything :teehee:

Everywhere around the world so we could all fangurl on him :naughty:

And magazines, TV, websites, ...:mf_lustslow:

Exactly what I thought :naughty:

oh yeah ,everywhere around us Mika!

It would be like a beautiful dream:naughty:

I wish I could cut it out as well...unfortunately it is only in one Russian cosmetic shop and it's under the glass...and our sales-assistants in Russia are not very friendly :aah:

Only in 1 cosmetic shop??? that sounds a bit strange to me....

:sneaky2:

Yes, it's like a chain of cosmetic shops - there are about 20 of them in my city but it's the same chain...and it looks like they printed this commercial only for this chain...:blink:

Yes, it's like a chain of cosmetic shops - there are about 20 of them in my city but it's the same chain...and it looks like they printed this commercial only for this chain...:blink:

only for one chain? that sounds a bit dodgy, unless they're not selling Hugo in other chains? :blink:

Maybe this illegal ad is good, so Hugo Boss realises that Mika loos amazingly good on a HB ad and he will do a REAL shoot with him :fangurl:

We can hope so :roftl:

Indeed :teehee:

Looks likes there's a Mika fan in that cosmetic shop :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I wish it weren't official, to be honest.

He looks sort of handsome on that pic, yes. And very flawless. Very boring and replaceable, too. Reduced to a model. Sadly my adoration for models has narrow limits. I'd consider him overqualified for that job. He's capable of more than putting on that certain imbecile expression, agencies tend to love so much for fragrance campaigns. And I don't think this is the kind of attention that would be helpful to raise interest for his new album. :teehee:

He looks sort of handsome on that pic, yes. And very flawless. Very boring and replaceable, too. Reduced to a model. Sadly my adoration for models has narrow limits. I'd consider him overqualified for that job. He's capable of more than putting on that certain imbecile expression, agencies tend to love so much for fragrance campaigns. And I don't think this is the kind of attention that would be helpful to raise interest for his new album. :teehee:

Indeed, when Mika does a photoshoot it needs to be special :teehee::wub2:

We don't know why it's only in Russia:dunno:

And it's not in a magazine - it stays under the glass on the shelf near the bottle with perfume. It's small like A4 format...and there is another one - with Lewis Hamilton as well - the same style like with Mika :blink:

I was thinking already - may be it's not very legal picture as far as there is no any other information:dunno:

It doesn't sound official, at least not their usual style :blink:

I think it could raise interest for his new album. But not sure if it's that kind of image he wants or we want for him, I don't know. But I think he does look gorgeous in the pic :teehee:

Edit: I loved his 80's style hair, maybe more the kind of image I want to see :naughty:

Archived