Mika in Hugo Boss ad in Russia - Feb. 2011

katydid1994

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so excited for him!

I hope the campaign goes worldwide!

Exactly! While I'm really happy for the Russian fans, I wish the ad was shown in Britain, and around the world. He needs to up his profile again ahead of the 3rd album.

But at least he may get more known in Russia. It is good news.

How funny, this article appeared in a lot of sites and blogs already! Just googled.

Oh wow! :lmfao:

I hope everyone realizes that MFC is Perez's source (and the other sites are using Perez as a source). If I understand Lena correctly we still don't even know if this is legit. :naughty:

I hope everyone realizes that MFC is Perez's source (and the other sites are using Perez as a source). If I understand Lena correctly we still don't even know if this is legit. :naughty:

I was afraid of that because the pic looked the same as Lena tweeted. But I kind of hoped he would checked it :aah: Lol, but guess he didn't :roftl:

I can smell "measures will be taken" if it´s not legit... though I´m not sure who will be more interested if Hugo or Mika :aah::aah:

OMG :wub2::wub2:

I wish I knew somebody who lives in Russia to cut out that ad for me :naughty:

I wish I could cut it out as well...unfortunately it is only in one Russian cosmetic shop and it's under the glass...and our sales-assistants in Russia are not very friendly :aah:

I wish I could cut it out as well...unfortunately it is only in one Russian cosmetic shop and it's under the glass...and our sales-assistants in Russia are not very friendly :aah:

Isn't the pictures in magazines or something? :blink:

And howcome that the ad is only in Russia ? :sneaky2:

Isn't the pictures in magazines or something? :blink:

And howcome that the ad is only in Russia ? :sneaky2:

We don't know why it's only in Russia:dunno:

And it's not in a magazine - it stays under the glass on the shelf near the bottle with perfume. It's small like A4 format...and there is another one - with Lewis Hamilton as well - the same style like with Mika :blink:

I was thinking already - may be it's not very legal picture as far as there is no any other information:dunno:

Archived