Mika in Hugo Boss ad in Russia - Feb. 2011

katydid1994

It happens often that stars pose for something outside of their area. Many American artists do so. Cindy Crawford designed shoes for a Dutch shoe shop, which isn't very fancy or whatever. So it might be fake and it might be real. I just like the man in a suit!

As Barney from How I met your mother would say: SUIT UP!:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In fact, I expect the attacks and accusations ... I could hide and wait, that will be further. But will not be worse, than that I now think of myself. I Hope, maybe, for Mika here there could be any benefit...:blink:He is on rumor

Dear Lena :huglove:

you did nothing wrong. you only reported what is advertised in your country. i would have done so myself. :blush-anim-cl:

just think of it this way.... by bringing it to our attention, then Mika will see this. if the shop is using the photo without giving mika is share of the $$$, then he'll be happy to know. think of it as you are protecting mika's interest. if it's all legal, then you are just spreading the Mika love! :fangurl:

and frankly, advertising a perfume is not a bad product... not like if they put his image to sell guns or other controversial items.

don't worry Lena, i'm glad you brought it to our attention and i thank you! :wub2:

Dear Lena :huglove:

you did nothing wrong. you only reported what is advertised in your country. i would have done so myself. :blush-anim-cl:

just think of it this way.... by bringing it to our attention, then Mika will see this. if the shop is using the photo without giving mika is share of the $$$, then he'll be happy to know. think of it as you are protecting mika's interest. if it's all legal, then you are just spreading the Mika love! :fangurl:

and frankly, advertising a perfume is not a bad product... not like if they put his image to sell guns or other controversial items.

don't worry Lena, i'm glad you brought it to our attention and i thank you! :wub2:

I have already understood and I do not worry. Unless... In fact , is not obliged Mika to justify Himself before HB if His name and image has been taken illegally?:sneaky2:

But these pics are all over Russian web pages and not just in one cosmetic store? And Hugo Boss is a huge brand. I find it weird if no one reacts to it (if it's fake).And Lena, please don't worry! Just keep us updated, if there are any news!

Hahah, I'm like :shocked: every time I see this pic! Our boy, looking so grown up :teehee:

but you know how it works.... my people will talk to your people and they'll contact the 3rd's party's people etc... :naughty:

twitter_48.pngInquiring minds want to know . . .

from mikafansdotnet

@Mikasounds is this Hugo Boss ad of yours fake or real? http://mikafans.net/tgallery/thumbnails.php?album=272

Many would like to know!

we've also inquired with our contacts.. so you could say that our people are asking his people :naughty:

but you know how it works.... my people will talk to your people and they'll contact the 3rd's party's people etc... :naughty:

we've also inquired with our contacts.. so you could say that our people are asking his people :naughty:

then maybe they could end up contacting me :mf_rosetinted:

I have already understood and I do not worry. Unless... In fact , is not obliged Mika to justify Himself before HB if His name and image has been taken illegally?:sneaky2:

No, he doesn't have to justify himself to HB. He wasn't responsible for the rumours or the photo being displayed.

If it is genuine, he'll have been paid for it, if it is fake, he won't have been. So if it is a fake, Mika will not be benefitting financially, and HB haven't paid any of their money to Mika, but have got a whole lot of free publicity for their product. I don't think they will complain about that!

My advice to Mika would be to keep a low profile about it and let it run it's course. If, during the course of things, he picks up some new fans, then that's brilliant and no harm has been done.

No, he doesn't have to justify himself to HB. He wasn't responsible for the rumours or the photo being displayed.

If it is genuine, he'll have been paid for it, if it is fake, he won't have been. So if it is a fake, Mika will not be benefitting financially, and HB haven't paid any of their money to Mika, but have got a whole lot of free publicity for their product. I don't think they will complain about that!

My advice to Mika would be to keep a low profile about it and let it run it's course. If, during the course of things, he picks up some new fans, then that's brilliant and no harm has been done.

Mika also has publicity... not only HB

Going from this photo he could be the next James Bond :D

I would love to see Mika pursue a film career - he is great looking, has beautiful diction and would make movie goers swoon. Not even to mention his great ability to have such an expressive face. He's got my vote.

Archived