Mika in Hugo Boss ad in Russia - Feb. 2011

katydid1994

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Odd that they have a jacket named Mika

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=522982&CategoryID=8688

pair that with Loubiton's Mika shoes and you're on your way to a whole outfit.:teehee:

If some of you finds him already boring and replaceable on the pic of the ad, what about with this jacket?? :roftl:

As Hugo Boss has already a deal with another Mika, Formula One pilot, I really hope it has been designed for him and not for ours :teehee:

doesn't marc jacob also have a handbag called "mika" ? :teehee:

Indeed...

marc-jacobs-mika-bag.jpg

Available at the modest price of $1,795 :mf_rosetinted:

If some of you finds him already boring and replaceable on the pic of the ad, what about with this jacket?? :roftl:

As Hugo Boss has already a deal with another Mika, Formula One pilot, I really hope it has been designed for him and not for ours :teehee:

Indeed...

marc-jacobs-mika-bag.jpg

Available at the modest price of $1,795 :mf_rosetinted:

totally mika-ish, the green bit is so the purse matches his wallet (or purse):mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Sure, 'cause now you're gonna say you didn't like it! :roftl:

And Mika looks very sexy, missy :mf_rosetinted:

Let´s see.... I think it´d be "sexy" that Mika would be asked to do an ad for a brand like Hugo,which always chooses REAL SEXY MEN!!! But to be honest,in that pic,I don´t like Mika at all... If you know which is my fav pic of him maybe you would understand.... and it´s this one

picture.php?albumid=523&pictureid=5482

smiling.... cute... not a big boy,serious and trying to look like a macho man... sorry if I´ve decieved you Fran :roftl::roftl:

Advertising till now is there! I have received it just. But not in all cities this is visible . Muscovites see without problems. I do not see in my Perm... ((

But there is not news.

2e61bff8f92e.jpg

Thanks for keeping us updated Lena:thumb_yello:

I wish it weren't official, to be honest.

He looks sort of handsome on that pic, yes. And very flawless. Very boring and replaceable, too. Reduced to a model. Sadly my adoration for models has narrow limits. I'd consider him overqualified for that job. He's capable of more than putting on that certain imbecile expression, agencies tend to love so much for fragrance campaigns. And I don't think this is the kind of attention that would be helpful to raise interest for his new album. :teehee:

If this was a Twittertweet I would certainly retweet it cause I totally agree with you!!

Advertising till now is there! I have received it just. But not in all cities this is visible . Muscovites see without problems. I do not see in my Perm... ((

But there is not news.

2e61bff8f92e.jpg

Thanks very much Lena!!! :wub2:

He's so nice!!

Now I have called on the Uniform information centre of cosmetics ''Rive Gauche'', where are these ads. They know nothing about this pic. Hugo Boss is the February advertising action. But about Mika in this ad know nothing.... Have suggested to call in one of cosmetics...

Now I have called on the Uniform information centre of cosmetics ''Rive Gauche'', where are these ads. They know nothing about this pic. Hugo Boss is the February advertising action. But about Mika in this ad know nothing.... Have suggested to call in one of cosmetics...

They are showing an ad in their walls and know nothing?? :blink: so,that poster appeared suddenly in that wall? :blink:

Found this on internet, dutch site:

http://www.ilovebeautynews.nl/2011/02/23/new-face-mika-voor-hugo-boss/

NEW FACE: Mika voor Hugo Boss

Amsterdam – Terwijl wij dachten dat Jonathan Rhys het gezicht was van de geur Hugo Element van Hugo Boss zagen we een foto waarop iets ander te zien was. Het is een Russische advertentie waarop artiest Mika te zien is als het gezicht van de geur.

Is dit alleen is Rusland te zien? Is Mika het nieuwe model? Is het een grap? We weten het nog niet precies maar we houden jullie uiteraard op de hoogte.

New Face Mika for Hugo Boss

Amsterdam.While we thought Jonathan Rhys would be the new face for the scent of Hugo Boss we saw a pic which showed something else. It is a Russian Ad showing artist Mika as the new face of the scent.

Is it only for Russia? Is Mika the new model? Is it a joke? We don't know exactely but we will keep you posted ofcourse.

They are showing an ad in their walls and know nothing?? :blink: so,that poster appeared suddenly in that wall? :blink:

The pic is in different cities of this cosmetics... And anything nobody knows. It is necessary to ask our girls to call in one of . If ones will talk to them...

Found this on internet, dutch site:

http://www.ilovebeautynews.nl/2011/02/23/new-face-mika-voor-hugo-boss/

NEW FACE: Mika voor Hugo Boss

Amsterdam – Terwijl wij dachten dat Jonathan Rhys het gezicht was van de geur Hugo Element van Hugo Boss zagen we een foto waarop iets ander te zien was. Het is een Russische advertentie waarop artiest Mika te zien is als het gezicht van de geur.

Is dit alleen is Rusland te zien? Is Mika het nieuwe model? Is het een grap? We weten het nog niet precies maar we houden jullie uiteraard op de hoogte.

New Face Mika for Hugo Boss

Amsterdam.While we thought Jonathan Rhys would be the new face for the scent of Hugo Boss we saw a pic which showed something else. It is a Russian Ad showing artist Mika as the new face of the scent.

Is it only for Russia? Is Mika the new model? Is is a joke? We don't know exactely but we will keep you posted ofcourse.

Now they are obliged to make it!:teehee:

My small pebble has carried huge circles on water...:shocked:

Archived