Not everything needs a thread

Ha well I remember that day then. It was March 21 2007. I didn't know anything about Mika really until I saw him live and he was quite a bit different than I'd expected. He was swearing and said something really cheeky about the rivalry between Montreal and Toronto so I decided he was quite smart and funny and charismatic. Of course all the videos I looked up later confirmed it. :wink2:

:roftl:

Good boy!:thumb_yello:

OMG! Look at my post count!:shocked:

And I just popped in a couple of years ago to talk about Mika, seems like I had quite a few thing to say after all!:roftl:

:wink2:

I keep forgetting to look at my post count...

Ha well I remember that day then. It was March 21 2007. I didn't know anything about Mika really until I saw him live and he was quite a bit different than I'd expected. He was swearing and said something really cheeky about the rivalry between Montreal and Toronto so I decided he was quite smart and funny and charismatic. Of course all the videos I looked up later confirmed it. :wink2:

He was a little cheeky on stage when he came to Sydney too... I remember him telling a story about this letter from a 14 year old in Melbourne (which apparently featured this girl dropping the f bomb quite a few times :teehee:).

I also remember him wearing the farmyard necklace Happikali gave him...

:fangurl: Oooooh, good times!

That farmyard necklace was hilarious. :roftl:

I wish my Mika obsession had started BEFORE I saw him so I could have had the sense to meet him after the gig. :doh: Sivan made that video of Mika talking about MFC just a few days later and in the months that followed I was so regretful :crybaby:

That farmyard necklace was hilarious. :roftl:

I wish my Mika obsession had started BEFORE I saw him so I could have had the sense to meet him after the gig. :doh: Sivan made that video of Mika talking about MFC just a few days later and in the months that followed I was so regretful :crybaby:

It certainly was... I still remember Mika's reaction to the necklace when he saw it ("Jesus I'm wearing a farm!")... Did you end up seeing the one HK gave to him in 2009? It had Aussie animals...

Ooooh, that would've sucked big time! I was just very lucky in that I joined MFC before he came and some of the Mikamites planned to try and catch him before he went in for soundscheck (though we did think at one stage that he'd snuck in in a bin :teehee:)

• 2 weeks later...
amazon? that price? that surprises me :shocked:

Your not the only one surprised :wink2:. I occasionally check CDs and DVDs I'd like to have (yet don't want to pay full price for them :naughty:) and about a half a year ago I got Harry Potter years 1-6 for £4.99 :shocked:.

I do hope the LICM DVD is in mint condition as promised, not a used one. I can't wait to get it :squirrel:. With express delivery it should be delivered tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Yours was 79 times cheaper than mine :shocked: !? Never mind, I was on a spending spree :roftl:

Was it new or used?

:lmfao:

New. :aah: And perfect quality and everything (I think, not that I'm an expert)... Somebody reaaaally didn't want their DVD, surely they weren't making a profit :dunno:

:teehee: Soon they'll be giving it away...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed it be EMD rather than something as old as LICM DVD or as unattractive (to put it nicely) as an eyeball tshirt :roftl:

I'm not complaining :aah:

But it would be nice to have something more up to date, since you can see most of LICM in some form or another on the web.. But as things (like EMD) get older, especially CDs or DVDs, the price falls dramatically!

So I'm just lurking around amazon and ebay, waiting... :naughty:

I read something very interesting on the Sci Fi Australia page on FB... Apparently David Yates (who directed HP) is looking at directing a Doctor Who movie... there were the usual suggestions about bringing David Tennant back for it, but someone made a suggestion: Mika as the Doctor, and P!nk as the assistant! :lmfao:

I was so surprised to see Josh Groban in a movie last night (Crazy Stupid Love). He was really good! :teehee:

I'm no Dr. Who fan but I'd love to see Mika do some acting.

Hahahah we just watched that movie!!! When I saw him (I didn't even know who it was at first! I was like THAT DUDE LOOKS FAMILIAR) and then Austin was like - is that Josh Groban - I was like no way ..... and IT WAS lmao!!!! So funny!

I LOVE LOVE LOVED the movie btw!!! :wub2:

I was so surprised to see Josh Groban in a movie last night (Crazy Stupid Love). He was really good! :teehee:

I'm no Dr. Who fan but I'd love to see Mika do some acting.

I wouldn't say that I'd love to see Mika do some acting, but I must admit I would be intriuged if he had a part in a movie or a tv show...

What's Crazy Stupid Love like?

I wouldn't say that I'd love to see Mika do some acting, but I must admit I would be intriuged if he had a part in a movie or a tv show...

What's Crazy Stupid Love like?

i really liked this movie too - a romcom with a bit o difference...

here's the trailer nico

[YOUTUBE]EWL2TJZpWkc[/YOUTUBE]