MIKA in Oporto, Portugal, Festival Mares Vivas -- 16 July 2011

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks soooooo different! :aah:

I usually go there for the festival, only. It doesn't even look like the same place! :naughty:

I feel the opposite. On the festival I can't recognize this place. :aah:

Soooo tickets are available?:mf_rosetinted:

For now, they're only available in stores, not online (at least not in portuguese websites). :dunno:

Ticketline.pt is the safest website, from those I know (and people who bought the tickets for the Coimbra gig there can confirm), and they said they're waiting for more bands to be announced, and more info from the festival organization. When that's solved they'll put the tickets available online. :wink2:

For now, they're only available in stores, not online (at least not in portuguese websites). :dunno:

Ticketline.pt is the safest website, from those I know (and people who bought the tickets for the Coimbra gig there can confirm), and they said they're waiting for more bands to be announced, and more info from the festival organization. When that's solved they'll put the tickets available online. :wink2:

I don't really care about other bands, but whatever, I shall have to be patient then:roftl:

that's right :thumb_yello:

On the festival's official Facebook page:

Na próxima Quinta Feira apresentaremos a imagem Oficial da edição 2011 do MVtmn - festival Marés Vivas.... E teremos mais artistas para o palco principal...

Next Thursday we'll present the official image of the 2011 edition of Marés Vivas festival... And we'll announce more artists for the main stage...

AAAARGH!! JUST DO IT, FFS! :aah:

Na próxima Quinta Feira apresentaremos a imagem Oficial da edição 2011 do MVtmn - festival Marés Vivas.... E teremos mais artistas para o palco principal...

Next Thursday we'll present the official image of the 2011 edition of Marés Vivas festival... And we'll announce more artists for the main stage...

Adele , adele, adele :teehee:

YEAAH WE DON'T CAAARREEE:biggrin2:

Pleaaaaase, Alexander Rybak, come to Portugal!!!!! :aah:

I'm thinking seriously about coming to this show, but I'm not sure about the logistics. How late do you think I can wait before buying tickets? Does this festival usually sell out fast?

Thanks! :wub2:

I'm thinking seriously about coming to this show, but I'm not sure about the logistics. How late do you think I can wait before buying tickets? Does this festival usually sell out fast?

Thanks! :wub2:

No, usually you can buy the tickets closer to the date. Last year I bought my 3 days pass two weeks before the festival. :wink2::teehee:

I believe you can wait at least until June, but we can try to know how the tickets are selling, when they're available online. :thumb_yello: If we see they're selling fast, then buy earlier.

Not, usually you can buy the tickets closer to the date. Last year I bought my 3 days pass two weeks before the festival. :wink2::teehee:

I believe you can wait at least until June, but we can try to know how the tickets are selling, when they're available online. :thumb_yello: If we see they're selling fast, then buy earlier.

Thank you! Phew! I live in this city ... the festival tickets here sell out in minutes! :naughty:

Thank goodness. Hopefully I'll know in the next week whether or not I'll be able to go. Do you have your tickets yet? :aah:

Thank goodness. Hopefully I'll know in the next week whether or not I'll be able to go. Do you have your tickets yet? :aah:

Nope! :teehee:

I'm waiting for the whole line up, to see if I'll buy the daily ticket to the 16th or the 3 days pass. :wink2:

Thank you! Phew! I live in this city ... the festival tickets here sell out in minutes! :naughty:

The only thing that sold out in a day is U2, Madonna, and big names like that.

Festivals don't use to be sold out...it's different from a "normal" concert... but this one might be because it's a very small one, but people will start to THINK buying tickets when the other artists will be annouced. :thumb_yello:

(We're not living a very good moment in Portugal right now... people's priorities are not concerts, for sure. So you don't need to be worried :wink2:)

Archived