Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 8)

Fmbm

got a mail from mikasounds - looks like they first want to get rid of some old stuff, before they offer us the promised new merch. :teehee:

Mika's Clearance Spectacular

If you haven't been to a Mika concert for a while and you're missing the highest-energy show on the planet, you can get your hands on the next best thing - live DVDs filmed from his past gigs!

Until 3rd April we're offering all Mika fans up to 25% off DVDs bought through the Mika store. Click on the images below to bag yourself a copy.

Not only that, but we're also offering 50% off the final few Songs For Sorrow tour posters - now only £7.50! Each poster depicts a different city, and the 400 x 600mm print comes on quality 190gsm uncoated paper. Click on the image below to purchase yours!

Make sure you get the DVDs and posters now before they're all snapped up!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
got a mail from mikasounds - looks like they first want to get rid of some old stuff, before they offer us the promised new merch. :teehee:

Mika's Clearance Spectacular

If you haven't been to a Mika concert for a while and you're missing the highest-energy show on the planet, you can get your hands on the next best thing - live DVDs filmed from his past gigs!

Until 3rd April we're offering all Mika fans up to 25% off DVDs bought through the Mika store. Click on the images below to bag yourself a copy.

Not only that, but we're also offering 50% off the final few Songs For Sorrow tour posters - now only £7.50! Each poster depicts a different city, and the 400 x 600mm print comes on quality 190gsm uncoated paper. Click on the image below to purchase yours!

Make sure you get the DVDs and posters now before they're all snapped up!

they must be doing spring cleaning :teehee::biggrin2:

The new merch that was supposed to be available a month ago, you mean? :roftl: Geez Team Mika, the googly eye shirt is sure taking its time! :insane:

i don't like that 'eye' shirt at all. No offense to the person who designed it but the eye should of been at the left, where the heart is, much smaller like a logo. Just my opinion anyway. I wonder how many of them they have sold.

Anyways, the last time I bought there (the only one :mf_rosetinted:) I got the EP which was in it's first sale, but they charged me full price.

What? You ordered the EP during a sale and they charged you full price for it? :aah: Did you point this out to them? :insane:

T4P :thumb_yello:

It's a pity the offers are only those, I want merch :teehee:

Anyways, the last time I bought there (the only one :mf_rosetinted:) I got the EP which was in it's first sale, but they charged me full price.

Oh, that's so unfair! :blink: Did you tell them about it?

When I bought my TBWKTM, they had some problems to send it to me and it took a little longer than it should, so they sent me two :teehee:

T4P :thumb_yello:

It's a pity the offers are only those, I want merch :teehee:

did you contact them? you should have.

What? You ordered the EP during a sale and they charged you full price for it? :aah: Did you point this out to them? :insane:

Oh, that's so unfair! :blink: Did you tell them about it?

When I bought my TBWKTM, they had some problems to send it to me and it took a little longer than it should, so they sent me two :teehee:

That's cool! :naughty:

did you contact them? you should have.

My brother made the whole thing (cause he has a credit card and I don't :aah:) and I told him that they were charging more than they should, but since it was an international thing he said that probably taking care of that would be more trouble and money that the difference... So no.

That's cool! :naughty:

My brother made the whole thing (cause he has a credit card and I don't :aah:) and I told him that they were charging more than they should, but since it was an international thing he said that probably taking care of that would be more trouble and money that the difference... So no.

you could have complained via email ... you had nothing to lose :dunno:

I didn't even have the info from the purchase...

And I was already bothering my brother too much :aah:

Pixie, just a question.. Did you check the detail of your bill?

Because I also bought SFS EP few weeks ago at £5 but the shipping fee was higher than the price of the EP itself (£6) so I paid £11 in total

That could be confusing :dunno:

Yeah I know how it is, sometimes it's easier to just give up!:blink:

See it as learning money because you're buying something from the big bad Internet!:naughty:

Pixie, just a question.. Did you check the detail of your bill?

Because I also bought SFS EP few weeks ago at £5 but the shipping fee was higher than the price of the EP itself (£6) so I paid £11 in total

That could be confusing :dunno:

Yeah, I know, I checked everything :thumb_yello:

And shipping was one of the reasons why it took me a while to decide to buy it, so I really know about that :aah:

*Mika at home*

"Ok,the last two weeks I didn´t tweet anything... I think I could update my fans... maybe I could tweet something about the new album.... yes,I´m gonna do that!!"

*Mika goes to twitter*

*Realises it doesn´t work*

"sigh... well... :aah::aah: it´s not my fault... I wanted to update them... maybe it´s destiny... maybe it means that I shouldn´t talk about my songs....."

*turns iphone off*

:mf_rosetinted:

*Mika at home*

"Ok,the last two weeks I didn´t tweet anything... I think I could update my fans... maybe I could tweet something about the new album.... yes,I´m gonna do that!!"

*Mika goes to twitter*

*Realises it doesn´t work*

"sigh... well... :aah::aah: it´s not my fault... I wanted to update them... maybe it´s destiny... maybe it means that I shouldn´t talk about my songs....."

*turns iphone off*

:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

:tears:

:crybaby:

Archived