Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 8)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty: ok, i'll make sure i do next time i reach him on my CCD

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3104466#post3104466 :mf_rosetinted:

I think that's still one of the top ten best threads to ever happen on MFC. Re-reading it has me literally LOL-ing. :lmfao:

Grey poupon. :lmao: If he's in LA, Guy, you should definitely try adding Mexican food to your CCD. That will improve the signal. :mf_rosetinted:

I think that's still one of the top ten best threads to ever happen on MFC. Re-reading it has me literally LOL-ing. :lmfao:

Grey poupon. :lmao: If he's in LA, Guy, you should definitely try adding Mexican food to your CCD. That will improve the signal. :mf_rosetinted:

awwwwwww thanks for the tip! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: i don't know what had gotten into me that day :aah:

i'm usually a very serious person :fisch:

From @greg_wells (4 minutes ago):

Mika played me some new songs he's been writing and honestly my mind is blown. No one can write like that.

very good news!!!

Mika played me some new songs he's been writing and honestly my mind is blown. No one can write like that.

that sounds really really cool!! I can't wait for listening it :shocked:

Cool!!!

How many time we have to wait to listen that amazing,wonderful and fantastic album? :shocked:

Can't wait :naughty:

I have started recreating the old blog. Just waiting for more content but I am hopeful it will be fairly complete in the end.

http://xinez.com/blog/

thats a brilliant idea!!!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Wow, I always respect Greg's opinion :wub2:

Lovely news :thumb_yello:

Remember the date of today. April 1st. I'm just saying take any tweets today with a good pinch of the white stuff.

Remember the date of today. April 1st. I'm just saying take any tweets today with a good pinch of the white stuff.

Greg lives in LA, which is 8 hours ahead of the UK.

Since he tweeted that at around 6-7am UK time, it was still 31st March :wink2:

EDIT: behind I mean :doh: - the comment still stands though :teehee:

Greg lives in LA, which is 8 hours ahead of the UK.

Since he tweeted that at around 6-7am UK time, it was still 31st March :wink2:

:aah:

Good... then all the things between them are solved!! :yay: I´d rather prefer Mika working with him than Red One or Orbit... but it´s true,Mika unfollowed him a couple of weeks ago... :aah:

:aah:

Good... then all the things between them are solved!! :yay: I´d rather prefer Mika working with him than Red One or Orbit... but it´s true,Mika unfollowed him a couple of weeks ago... :aah:

Mika never followed Greg on twitter, he only follows Rocketella.

Wot's up with this people sightseeing/ having breakfast with/listening to new music from @mikasounds today????

April's fools maybe???

People started tweeting about him several days ago. A girl said he was playing piano in the living room and the next day she said she got a hug and kiss from him. I decided not to post it on MFC because I didn't want everyone harassing her. :naughty:

Mika unfollowed Greg on twitter like a month ago..

Mika never followed Greg on twitter, he only follows Rocketella.

He did follow him at one point but it was probably close to 2 years ago.

People started tweeting about him several days ago. A girl said he was playing piano in the living room and the next day she said she got a hug and kiss from him. I decided not to post it on MFC because I didn't want everyone harassing her. :naughty:

He did follow him at one point but it was probably close to 2 years ago.

It was before Greg deleted his old account.

It was before Greg deleted his old account.

Yes that's probably right. I'm thinking Mika didn't start following the new one because Greg was freaked out by the attention he was getting from Mika fans. He seems to be over it now though :naughty:

Archived