Mika in Belgium, Festival Les Ardentes - July 10 2011

LeiRe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps slightly off topic but I'm not sure we should focus only on summer festivals. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he didn't first test his new songs in smaller venues, say late spring. Actually I'd be ready to bet a before-the-gig :beer: that he's going to.

Perhaps slightly off topic but I'm not sure we should focus only on summer festivals. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he didn't first test his new songs in smaller venues, say late spring. Actually I'd be ready to bet a before-the-gig :beer: that he's going to.

i wouldn't count on new songs anyway. and i don't think he'll do smaller venues in the spring. if he would do a small tour i'd say it would be around semtember maybe?

I asked team from the festival at what time he will perform. It will be at 11:30 pm till 1 am.. damn LATE!.. maybe it's handy for us to plan our trip ;)..

We're hardcore to the bone. As long as it doesn't rain. :mf_rosetinted:

Argh very late... :aah:

yup! but hey.. it's not every day hahaha..

We're hardcore to the bone. As long as it doesn't rain. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah indeed.. it's MIKA!!! we can do it!!! we ROCK!!!

I asked team from the festival at what time he will perform. It will be at 11:30 pm till 1 am.. damn LATE!.. maybe it's handy for us to plan our trip ;)..

One of the flights that I was looking at was 6am so that's ok - straight to the airport - no need for a hotel :thumb_yello:

You're not touring with us then?:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know....we don't know what is happening yet do we between Belgium and Porto? I will just buy the gig tickets for now and wait and see.....but I am just looking at the different travel options until we know what is happening :thumb_yello:

Are you hoping for a full week Mika's Gigs?!!!!

This man makes me crazy.:mf_rosetinted:

I think that is the general idea....that is what he hinted...it would just be nice if he would share his damned plans! :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know....we don't know what is happening yet do we between Belgium and Porto? I will just buy the gig tickets for now and wait and see.....but I am just looking at the different travel options until we know what is happening :thumb_yello:

Just do it! Should be fun :D

Are you hoping for a full week Mika's Gigs?!!!!

This man makes me crazy.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes we are:roftl:

Archived