Mika in Belgium, Festival Les Ardentes - July 10 2011

LeiRe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

statue of liberty is trying to talk me into a belgium trip. :teehee: but actually i wanted to wait til all (or at least most) tourdates are there, until i decide / book anything. :aah: do you think this'll be sold out quickly, any need to hurry?

:teehee:

but I'll probably go on a trip around that time :boxed: don't know yet, I'll do my best to plan it another week, but it's probably the only moment we can go on a holiday ...:huh:

But if I can go, you'll be the first to know :biggrin2:

you have my facebook =)

I'm not that often on mfc anyone since I went to study (for real ^^)

statue of liberty is trying to talk me into a belgium trip. :teehee: but actually i wanted to wait til all (or at least most) tourdates are there, until i decide / book anything. :aah: do you think this'll be sold out quickly, any need to hurry?

Yes, Karin, hurry up!!!! :naughty::biggrin2:

yes i think it sells out fast so hurry!! and if you change your mind you can always sell your ticket again

Stop moaning and buy the freaking ticket woman.

I suppose that i should come the day before the gig because i have to take a TGV to Paris Gare de Lyon?

Pffff, complicated.

Claire: je ne trouve pas de Paris/Bruxelles à 18 euros mais à 66 ?Sorry for the off topic.

I don't remember where the hell I found that stuff :bash::boxed:!!! Anyway, if I do, I'll keep in touch

I found some info on last year's site:

Trein en TGV

Via het TGV-station Luik-Guillemins is er een verbinding met de voornaamste steden van België, info op http://www.b-rail.be, maar ook via de Thalys met Parijs, Keulen en Aken, info op http://www.thalys.com

so for the people coming from France, I saw a few of you wanted to take the TGV from Paris, according to the site, the TGV stops in the trainstation in Liège too!!!

you can check this on http://www.thalys.com

WOEHOEEE!!! yayyyy!!!! see you there GIRL!!! :D

Are you going 2? :biggrin2: I'm so excited ... Although my dad stephmother and stephbrother will go with me :aah: but one of my friends is comming too so we'll dump them somewhere and go enjoy the gig :naughty:

THANK YOU STEP!!!!

I 'll take a flight back from Brussels o Lyon , but probably TGV (french or belge) and i would be happy to arrive directly at Liège!!!

When will you arrive/leave Lilibet?

Well, in any case, plane or train, i won't be there before 01 pm, a friend is hosting me for the night but we can meet at the train station if you want , and go to the festival together?

i suppose that only 1or 2 ppl will be at the barrier at 6am!!!:roftl:

You can pm me and we'll make an arrangement?

There are two stages,like Aix les bains and last year the doors opened at 2pm, we ran and waited but it was so tiring....

But our case is hopeless as you noticed....:mf_rosetinted:

Well, in any case, plane or train, i won't be there before 01 pm, a friend is hosting me for the night but we can meet at the train station if you want , and go to the festival together?

i suppose that only 1or 2 ppl will be at the barrier at 6am!!!:roftl:

You can pm me and we'll make an arrangement?

There are two stages,like Aix les bains and last year the doors opened at 2pm, we ran and waited but it was so tiring....

But our case is hopeless as you noticed....:mf_rosetinted:

Oh : i leave by plane at 2hpm on Monday!

Stop moaning and buy the freaking ticket woman.

:aah: ok ok!

*bought*

anyone knows yet where they're staying? what about that camping thing, is it only possible if you buy a 4 day ticket, or can you camp there for just 1 or 2 nights too? i didn't find any options for that on the website. :dunno:

Archived