Mika in Belgium, Festival Les Ardentes - July 10 2011

LeiRe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK!!!!! We (me, jojotje61 and Biekje) came up with a very nice idea! (we came with it during Hamels gig..:teehee:)

We take some balloons, put confetti in it, write MIKA on it, blow them up, and let them go in the air!! (when Meeks is singing) :biggrin2:

Ofcourse, you don't 'close' it, so the air will disappeer, and we let them go with that thingy (you blow it up with it, Thát thingy) down.

The confetti will come out of it, and everyone will see it, and when somebody gets a balloon, he she will know, ooh, the Mikafans are standing there! :aah:

So, what do you think????:wink2:

OK!!!!! We (me, jojotje61 and Biekje) came up with a very nice idea! (we came with it during Hamels gig..:teehee:)

We take some balloons, put confetti in it, write MIKA on it, blow them up, and let them go in the air!! (when Meeks is singing) :biggrin2:

Ofcourse, you don't 'close' it, so the air will disappeer, and we let them go with that thingy (you blow it up with it, Thát thingy) down.

The confetti will come out of it, and everyone will see it, and when somebody gets a balloon, he she will know, ooh, the Mikafans are standing there! :aah:

I love that idea! :biggrin2:

Me and my friends were thinking of making a (I have no idea how to say this in English) banner with a lollipop wolf that has a text balloon saying "yo mika" :teehee:

But I really want to do the balloons to :teehee:

I love that idea! :biggrin2:

Me and my friends were thinking of making a (I have no idea how to say this in English) banner with a lollipop wolf that has a text balloon saying "yo mika" :teehee:

But I really want to do the balloons to :teehee:

Niceee!! I like your idea to! It's funny!:naughty: Yooo!:roftl:

ok. I'm having a little fun on my own:mf_rosetinted:

@Mellody and others: there is a youth hôtel at liège : l'Auberge Simenon.

Normally , you can book a place in the camping only if you stay for the whole festival, but if i have another answer/possibility , i'll report it here.

oooooh that's my idea ;)..

also with the confetti?:teehee:

yup! i had the idea to blow a balloon and put some confetti in it.. and then let it GOOO! haha.. told that on hyves.. and you al said.. yessss we're in!!! hahaha..this was a long time ago..

yup! i had the idea to blow a balloon and put some confetti in it.. and then let it GOOO! haha.. told that on hyves.. and you al said.. yessss we're in!!! hahaha..this was a long time ago..

hueh hueh! grrrrapjuuuuuu!:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
@Mellody and others: there is a youth hôtel at liège : l'Auberge Simenon.

Normally , you can book a place in the camping only if you stay for the whole festival, but if i have another answer/possibility , i'll report it here.

thanx for the info. :thumb_yello:

i'd still prefer if he released more dates soon. :aah: if not in germany (and i'd be surprised if he came here!), then maybe something in italy, as he wouldn't speak french there, so i could understand him. :teehee: guess in belgium he'll speak french too...

thanx for the info. :thumb_yello:

i'd still prefer if he released more dates soon. :aah: if not in germany (and i'd be surprised if he came here!), then maybe something in italy, as he wouldn't speak french there, so i could understand him. :teehee: guess in belgium he'll speak french too...

and Dutch:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry for the questions but where can i buy the tix for this gig? And are there other artists who will perform with Mika?

You can find all the information on: http://www.lesardentes.be/2011/fr/news.php?id=4

Just click on the top right, then you get all the information about prizes and dates.

On the left you find all the names of artist that day.Mika will start at around 22.30 in the night.

@Mellody: i asked to a belgium fan to ask how to book a plce in the camping for one night.

For others: i asked too for somme cheap hotels near the train station if possible;

I 'll give you the answers asap!!!

Have a good day!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm planning on going to the youth hostel

but does anyone know how it goes with entering in the night?

I've never been to a youth hostel before but I can imagine they say

'You have to be in before 23 PM' or something like that

or does that sounds stupid?

Archived