Mika in Belgium, Festival Les Ardentes - July 10 2011

LeiRe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without reading most of the thread:

1. Thank you for posting! That made my day! :mf_lustslow:

2. I caught myself checking flights, trains and accomodations. And all of that worked out pretty simple :aah:

3. Apparently there is an airport in Maastricht which is very clos to Liège. I just don't know how big that airport is. There should be a train connection and it's possible that it's only 30 minutes from Maastricht unless there is another Liège in that area... And it was a regional train so it shouldn't be too expensive.

Overall: I'm seriously thinking of that one! I have to keep myself away from the "book now"-button until erm,... well until my brains works again, I guess :naughty:

Seems like there isn't any direct flights on the 2 cheap airlines from the UK!:blink:

That's because Liege is really close to Brussels and taking the train is a cheap and convenient form of travelling around in Belgium and the Netherlands.

There are no cheap flights to Oxford, either, people just take the train or the coach from London:wink2:

I suppose that i should come the day before the gig because i have to take a TGV to Paris Gare de Lyon?

Pffff, complicated.

Claire: je ne trouve pas de Paris/Bruxelles à 18 euros mais à 66 ?

Sorry for the off topic.

That's because Liege is really close to Brussels and taking the train is a cheap and convenient form of travelling around in Belgium and the Netherlands.

There are no cheap flights to Oxford, either, people just take the train or the coach from London:wink2:

It seems like a really cheap option to go on the overnight coach, it's £38 rtn direct to Liege. Ryanair is over £80.90, from Edinburgh (the only UK airport they do flights from), and Easyjet are usually a little more pricey than that.

EuroStar are £80 rtn from London to Liege, so I guess that would be more comfortable and direct.

i have the same problem with Porto portugal thought this one might be a better option:sneaky2:

Yes, I'd like to go to Porto, but it's a bit pricey whichever way you go, although the day ticket is cheap.

About the same as me driving to Eden in Cornwall:wink2:

That one was a bit longer for me :teehee:

Car to train

Train to Schiphol

Plane to London

5 hours of waiting

Plane to Newquay

Car to Eden

But I guess that's normal for loads of fans on here :aah:

@ Lucrezia: try to find an Easyjet from your town?

I didn't find for myself because July is too far, so i'll take the THALYS at Paris .

I must admit i would prefer a flight ....

BRAVO Hélène , je savais que tu y arriverais!!!!

Merci Lillibet :biggrin2: Je n'allais pas le laisser venir "chez moi" sans y aller!

Archived