Mika in Belgium, Festival Les Ardentes - July 10 2011

LeiRe

I just bought my tickets well I'm not dreaming!!!!!!! no, it's true Unbelievable!

I LL BE THERE YESSSSS !:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

I thought you would be on holiday near Poitiers at that time... that's good news then! You can make it!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK so I am being thick.............again..............but I clicked on the link in the first post and it wasn't immediately obvious how to buy a ticket....please help :tears:

OK so I am being thick.............again..............but I clicked on the link in the first post and it wasn't immediately obvious how to buy a ticket....please help :tears:

Ooh Kath, want me to help you translate it all? Do you have msn?

Ooh Kath, want me to help you translate it all? Do you have msn?

Thanks Ingie :huglove:

To be honest I have to go now......no worries............I dare say I can do it on Google translate.....I just can't get my head around it tonight. I don't suppose they will have sold out by tomorrow :wink2:

Thanks anyway :huglove:

Thanks Ingie :huglove:

To be honest I have to go now......no worries............I dare say I can do it on Google translate.....I just can't get my head around it tonight. I don't suppose they will have sold out by tomorrow :wink2:

Thanks anyway :huglove:

PM tomorrow then and I will assist you:thumb_yello:

Hey, why? I hoped you could come too so I wouldn't be alone in the train! And because you're leuk =)

:teehee:

but I'll probably go on a trip around that time :boxed: don't know yet, I'll do my best to plan it another week, but it's probably the only moment we can go on a holiday ...:huh:

But if I can go, you'll be the first to know :biggrin2:

:teehee:

but I'll probably go on a trip around that time :boxed: don't know yet, I'll do my best to plan it another week, but it's probably the only moment we can go on a holiday ...:huh:

But if I can go, you'll be the first to know :biggrin2:

i hope you'll be able to come :teehee:

Archived