Hi everyone!

AmaranthineMikanista

Hi guys!:biggrin2:

Just wanted to stop by and say hello!

I'm new here, but I've loved Mika's music ever since I heard Grace Kelly on tv way back in 2007. It really struck a cord with me and I fell in love...:blush-anim-cl: Then I heard all the other songs from his Cartoon Motion album and was hooked for life:wub2:

Looking forward to getting to know all of you lovely people and discussing with you the awesomeness that is Mika! :cheerful_h4h:

:wink2:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys!:biggrin2:

Just wanted to stop by and say hello!

I'm new here, but I've loved Mika's music ever since I heard Grace Kelly on tv way back in 2007. It really struck a cord with me and I fell in love...:blush-anim-cl: Then I heard all the other songs from his Cartoon Motion album and was hooked for life:wub2:

Looking forward to getting to know all of you lovely people and discussing with you the awesomeness that is Mika! :cheerful_h4h:

:wink2:

Hi there! Welcome to the MFC!

Hi Treasa! Thanx! =)

Btw, I love Ireland, I'm a fan of Irish music as well. Just celebrated St. Paddy's with my friends, best St. Paddy's ever! =D

Hi:bye:

Glad to hear you had such a good Paddy's day. Drop by the Irish thread for a chat some time :thumb_yello:

hi silver!

It means everlasting, unfading, so it's sort of Mikanista forever.. =D

Oh, I know what amaranthine means, I was just curious why you had chosen it. :naughty: Are you studying poetry, by any chance?

Archived